Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2620
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Wheres all the cries about social distancing and stuff in this protest?

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...930439168?s=21

Or doesn’t this matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well we can always count on you to be crying.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Back to my point about Trump and his supporters finding any reason to not support black issue protests lol
    if protesters from the right not social distancing was wrong, then why are these protesters also not social distancing also not wrong?

they can have a point for what they are protesting, and still be wrong in how they are protesting during covid-19.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

if the economy recovers quickly that could help President Trump towards November.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nomic-recovery

'This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic recovery
    Democrats are bracing for the political impact of lifted lockdown restrictions across the country and other measures that could lead to a boom in the economy following the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report.

Jason Furman, one of former President Barack Obama's top economic advisers, gave a presentation to top Democratic strategists and donors last month.

He shocked the group with his prognostication.

“We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," he said, according to Politico. "Everyone looked puzzled and thought I had misspoken."

Trusted advisers to presumptive Democratic nominee for president Joe Biden and former Obama officials are concerned that a bounce back in the U.S. economy could take away a weapon they planned to use against President Trump.

“This is my big worry,” one former adviser to Obama told the outlet.
    Trump and his defenders have advocated for a quick end to the lockdowns and the prioritization of getting the economy back on track.

Some have gone so far as to accuse Democrats of rooting for the economy to fail, an opportunity that would allow them to cast Trump in a negative light.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone already saw what happened. Why do you think there are protests?
    He meant wait for the investigation to uncover everything bad about the victim in an attempt to justify the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if the economy recovers quickly that could help President Trump towards November.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nomic-recovery
    This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic recovery

Look at that headline. Care to break down the bias for.us..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...890098694?s=21

Lol MSNBC reporter goes after the people for not wearing masks while his own cameraman behind the scenes isn’t wearing one

And you wonder why people hate the media

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...890098694?s=21

Lol MSNBC reporter goes after the people for not wearing masks while his own cameraman behind the scenes isn’t wearing one

And you wonder why people hate the media

Good job not posting some made up ******** and refusing to address it this time. Bravo. If I wanted your twitter feed I'd follow you on twitter.

The CARES act plus the new support plan add up to near $5.5T, Europe is closing in on their economic recovery plan for $770B ... more than twice as many people but 1/7th the money. Our government sucks and blows money like it's water.

DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something
    When they say "GOP leadership" ... are they saying the actually leaders of the republican party? Or are they talking about maybe 1 senior person in the republican party in the state of PA? And I assume the person who tested positive also interacted with other republicans and independants too ... the implication is that he was somehow targeting just democrats. Do we know if he was wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing?

This just feels like something where the missing part of the story might really change the story.

I think we need to start discussing whether Trump was diagnosed with COVID and didn’t tell anyone.

DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something.

theres certainly legal precedent for this. Pretty solid case honestly, at least in a civil suit
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When they say "GOP leadership" ... are they saying the actually leaders of the republican party? Or are they talking about maybe 1 senior person in the republican party in the state of PA? And I assume the person who tested positive also interacted with other republicans and independants too ... the implication is that he was somehow targeting just democrats. Do we know if he was wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing?

This just feels like something where the missing part of the story might really change the story.
    So you just commented without watching the video. Got it.

So you just commented without watching the video. Got it.
    I don't twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The CARES act plus the new support plan add up to near $5.5T, Europe is closing in on their economic recovery plan for $770B ... more than twice as many people but 1/7th the money. Our government sucks and blows money like it's water.
    Well it's not an apples to apples comparison. What does Europe spend on it's saftey net in general? We do not have the kind of protections in place that they do over there.

It;s a bit old but I doubt it has changed much. https://www.cairn.info/revue-horizon...2-page-51.htm#

If there is a consistent expenditure to shore up those who are impoverished then when disaster strikes it's not as large a disaster.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-29-2020 at 07:49 AM.