Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2620
  1. #1741
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Wheres all the cries about social distancing and stuff in this protest?


    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...930439168?s=21

    Or doesn’t this matter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well we can always count on you to be crying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  2. #1742
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,767
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Back to my point about Trump and his supporters finding any reason to not support black issue protests lol
    if protesters from the right not social distancing was wrong, then why are these protesters also not social distancing also not wrong?

    they can have a point for what they are protesting, and still be wrong in how they are protesting during covid-19.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #1743
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,767
    if the economy recovers quickly that could help President Trump towards November.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nomic-recovery

    'This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic recovery
    Democrats are bracing for the political impact of lifted lockdown restrictions across the country and other measures that could lead to a boom in the economy following the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report.

    Jason Furman, one of former President Barack Obama's top economic advisers, gave a presentation to top Democratic strategists and donors last month.

    He shocked the group with his prognostication.

    “We are about to see the best economic data we’ve seen in the history of this country," he said, according to Politico. "Everyone looked puzzled and thought I had misspoken."

    Trusted advisers to presumptive Democratic nominee for president Joe Biden and former Obama officials are concerned that a bounce back in the U.S. economy could take away a weapon they planned to use against President Trump.

    “This is my big worry,” one former adviser to Obama told the outlet.
    Trump and his defenders have advocated for a quick end to the lockdowns and the prioritization of getting the economy back on track.

    Some have gone so far as to accuse Democrats of rooting for the economy to fail, an opportunity that would allow them to cast Trump in a negative light.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #1744
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,563
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone already saw what happened. Why do you think there are protests?
    He meant wait for the investigation to uncover everything bad about the victim in an attempt to justify the killing.

  5. #1745
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,618
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if the economy recovers quickly that could help President Trump towards November.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nomic-recovery
    This is my big worry': Obama officials and other Democrats fear strong, post-coronavirus economic recovery

    Look at that headline. Care to break down the bias for.us..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #1746
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,718
    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...890098694?s=21

    Lol MSNBC reporter goes after the people for not wearing masks while his own cameraman behind the scenes isn’t wearing one

    And you wonder why people hate the media


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1747
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...890098694?s=21

    Lol MSNBC reporter goes after the people for not wearing masks while his own cameraman behind the scenes isn’t wearing one

    And you wonder why people hate the media


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good job not posting some made up ******** and refusing to address it this time. Bravo. If I wanted your twitter feed I'd follow you on twitter.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #1748
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,389
    The CARES act plus the new support plan add up to near $5.5T, Europe is closing in on their economic recovery plan for $770B ... more than twice as many people but 1/7th the money. Our government sucks and blows money like it's water.

  9. #1749
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,739
    DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something.

    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #1750
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,389
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something
    When they say "GOP leadership" ... are they saying the actually leaders of the republican party? Or are they talking about maybe 1 senior person in the republican party in the state of PA? And I assume the person who tested positive also interacted with other republicans and independants too ... the implication is that he was somehow targeting just democrats. Do we know if he was wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing?

    This just feels like something where the missing part of the story might really change the story.

  11. #1751
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,739
    I think we need to start discussing whether Trump was diagnosed with COVID and didn’t tell anyone.


  12. #1752
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,214
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    DHS needs to look into these mother****ers and see if they should be brought up for biological weapons charges. Knowingly risking infection of others should be charged for something.

    theres certainly legal precedent for this. Pretty solid case honestly, at least in a civil suit
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #1753
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When they say "GOP leadership" ... are they saying the actually leaders of the republican party? Or are they talking about maybe 1 senior person in the republican party in the state of PA? And I assume the person who tested positive also interacted with other republicans and independants too ... the implication is that he was somehow targeting just democrats. Do we know if he was wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing?

    This just feels like something where the missing part of the story might really change the story.
    So you just commented without watching the video. Got it.

  14. #1754
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,389
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you just commented without watching the video. Got it.
    I don't twitter.

  15. #1755
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The CARES act plus the new support plan add up to near $5.5T, Europe is closing in on their economic recovery plan for $770B ... more than twice as many people but 1/7th the money. Our government sucks and blows money like it's water.
    Well it's not an apples to apples comparison. What does Europe spend on it's saftey net in general? We do not have the kind of protections in place that they do over there.

    It;s a bit old but I doubt it has changed much. https://www.cairn.info/revue-horizon...2-page-51.htm#

    If there is a consistent expenditure to shore up those who are impoverished then when disaster strikes it's not as large a disaster.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-29-2020 at 07:49 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •