Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 187
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,381

    Hunter Biden laptop shows dozens of meetings with dad, business partners

    Some pretty damning confirmation of corruption listed in the article:

    https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/hunter...ness-partners/

    Nothing will happen though of course


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,659
    LOL can you tell me what section of law or regulation was violated?

    I know why this bothers Trumpublicans but I would love a specific outline of what was wrong.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,381
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    LOL can you tell me what section of law or regulation was violated?

    I know why this bothers Trumpublicans but I would love a specific outline of what was wrong.
    Of course you would think this was okay. Whatever youíre just a Biden loving douchebag


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Of course you would think this was okay. Whatever youíre just a Biden loving douchebag


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I asked you what law or regulation was broken. I believe thatís a a fair question. Could you provide that info this time?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    32,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Some pretty damning confirmation of corruption listed in the article:

    https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/hunter...ness-partners/

    Nothing will happen though of course


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait, is hunter biden involved with the government ?

    Otherwise there is no reason to care.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,659
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wait, is hunter biden involved with the government ?

    Otherwise there is no reason to care.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I alluded to it but Trumpublicans are upset because they know that Trump would never spend this much time with his children (except Ivanka when heís trying to have sex with her) willingly.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,381
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I alluded to it but Trumpublicans are upset because they know that Trump would never spend this much time with his children (except Ivanka when heís trying to have sex with her) willingly.
    Do you literally have to bring up Trump in every topic?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Do you literally have to bring up Trump in every topic?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well since youíre not going to post what law or regulations that were violated, and the issue centers around Biden spending time with his son; it seemed relevant.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    The laptop!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Some pretty damning confirmation of corruption listed in the article:

    https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/hunter...ness-partners/

    Nothing will happen though of course


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whatís damning?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,909

    Hunter Biden laptop shows dozens of meetings with dad, business partners

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Of course you would think this was okay. Whatever youíre just a Biden loving douchebag


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He didnít defend Biden. He asked what you were accusing him of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-17-2022 at 11:14 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,909
    Smoking guns


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He did defend Biden. He asked what you were accusing him of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís wild how thatís partisan. Asking what was done wrong.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    32,671
    The hunter biden thing hits in the same way for me that let's go Brandon does.

    I feel the way you do when you watch an embarrassing moment in a TV show or movie. Cringe worthy for sure.
    Last edited by blams; 07-17-2022 at 11:08 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,909

    Hunter Biden laptop shows dozens of meetings with dad, business partners

    Read the article. Hunter would frequently go see his father shortly after returning to America from overseas trips. Sometimes one of his American business partners was sent an email invite to join them. He often opened the email invites as shown by a green check mark. Pretty damning stuff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-17-2022 at 03:08 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •