Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    But no issue with Fox, all the dangerous misinformation shared on here and how they handled this huh

Cool find though. Totally equal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember, heís not a Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And I'm saying the "avoiding lawsuits" is a ****** way to run things, and is very often an unnecessary over-reach. Like if you sued Coca-Cola for getting a bottle stuck up you because they made the shape too alluring, what would happen? It would get thrown out of court. The country put reasonable protections around the train tracks which kids ignored ... when a kid gets hurt ignoring the warnings the lawsuits usually don't even make it to court.
    Ok scoots, I concede.

**** them!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's not political but Trumpers would have you believe otherwise.

Their anti science views are endangering our lives again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Has there ever been a leader, never mind a president, openly encourage the public to rebel against their own policy? Lol. I know itís solely political because he only cares about his re-election, but itís hilarious. Like sad hilarious. You guys are getting laughed at so bad around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    People that protest with guns are not the same kind of "conservatives" that like authority. The far right does not like the police or government in general.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Some restaurants in rural areas around me (or even in Annapolis city where there really isn't a grocery store "downtown") are selling produce and meats by the pound or in packages (five lemons, two steaks, etc.). They are making pretty good money off of that. Any way to keep people employed and working is good in my book. Plenty of places could partner with super markets to deliver food, or even help them with their online ordering capacity.
    Yea I have a friend that works in the restaurant industry. They have to sell something like 60 meals to go a day for the restaurant to break even. Surprisingly enough they've been able to do a couple hundred a day.

As an aside there should probably be healthcare workers going around and making sure these places are taking proper precautions or they could easily end up a hotbed of transmission.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Way to misrepresent that for your own meansódefinitely give you credit for having the guts to post something that completely discredits your stance, though.

Nothing in that article blames Hannity. The NY Times itself doesnít even come close to blaming Hannity. You are a liar.

What it does is show an example of people who were misinformed by a POTUS and his state run media (Fox) that lie, spread false information, and downplay a pandemic they didnít take seriously and failed to respond to. You donít seem to have much of an issue with the factual reporting of Hannity calling the virus a hoax and then changing his attitude. Probably because it reflects your own trajectory.

And somehow you still beat your chest downplaying it and posting this article and lying about it. What the **** is wrong with you?

The NYT did not blame Hannity for a death. You made that up.
    Except none of it blames him. Lol. Youíre making that up, lying, or being duped by typical dumb talking points you found on Twitter. Which is it? Either way your statement of NYT blaming Hannity is false. Address that.

If anything it blames Trumpís narrative, accurately. One proven to be wrong that you still defend.
    Why say they blamed Hannity when they didnít?

Stop deflecting you coward lol.

Hannity is mentioned as an example of the media pushing the false narrative (Trumpís) that the virus is fake and not a big deal. Itís totally fair game and appropriate to mention Hannity since he strongly said the same thing. Heís very relevant, no matter how desperately you donít want him to be.

Why lie about this?

Hannity is mentioned in the article.

Early in March Sean Hannity went on air proclaiming that he didnít like the way that the American people were getting scared ďunnecessarily.íí He saw it all, he said, ďas like, letís bludgeon Trump with this new hoax.Ē

Eventually, Fox changed course and took the virus more seriously, but the Joyces were long gone by then. A spokeswoman for Fox News said that Mr. Hannity made statements taking the spread of coronavirus seriously early on, and that his comment about the public being scared by the coverage happened after the Joyces had left on their cruise.

they are giving blame to Hannnity or they would not have mentioned him.

blame

assign responsibility for a fault or wrong.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hereís the article

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/n....co/otdvaWx76u

Read yourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this piece by Ginia Bellafante.

this is what she herself said back in February.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Hannity is mentioned in the article.

they are giving blame to Hannnity or they would not have mentioned him.
    Could you provide the paragraph before and after the one that you cut and pasted? You know, the one that attributed the quotes to the man's daughter and the one that stated Fox's response.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Life comes at you fast when you blatantly ignore the safety warnings that are provided to you.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I get all of that. Why canít we be better than that though? This is the least political part of this entire situation. More testing improves knowledge, saves lives and gets us off lock down. Any media member who has been fretting about the effect this is having on the economy should be yelling at the Whitehouse about why we havenít increased testing at all in the last almost three weeks. And why arenít we testing the right people? Until we can get testing to a reasonable level, we should stop verifying those who are recognizably sick and start testing the people who are likely to be spreading Covid, we continue to be reacting and not being proactive.
    Why can't we be better? Because it's expensive, and would require time travel.

As far as testing the "right" people ... I think the doctors are doing the best they can, but it's going to be decided at a very local level. The best solution is to make sure we have enough tests spread out all over the place so that people who want to be tested can get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Life comes at you fast when you blatantly ignore the safety warnings that are provided to you.
    Hmmmm