Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 338 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5058
    With people losing their jobs, thus their health insurance, this might be a good time for medicare for all, you think?
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    mine was an offhand comment referring to Gohmert's claim that's how he contracted it
    Ahh I see.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    With people losing their jobs, thus their health insurance, this might be a good time for medicare for all, you think?
    It would be a fantastic thing to help people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I have definitely come to the point where I will not vote for anyone who self-identifies with the national Republican party. Maybe Id vote for a Republican locally if he or she clearly distances himself or herself from the national party assuming there are even such candidates (as in I think Id vote for SiteWolf).

Before you go off, this does not mean I wil necessarily vote only for Democrats. In fact, I am almost to the point where Id says the same for the national Democratic Party.

Assuming I even bother to vote at all a much more likely possibility given how disgusted I am with the direction this country is going (and has been for decades).

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/nuekerk/status/1...700593152?s=21

Literally not wearing a mask was the hill he died on.

RIP
    Yep. Literally died on the dumbest of all hills. An amazing tragedy.

HELLO

And the number of people who don't vote grows. I don't blame the people who don't vote, but the the politicans who encourage this by the agenda they push. Most people are for medicare for all, making pot legal, changes in our justice system, stricter environmental policies and increasing more are for economic equality. Our leader aren't. They represent us but they cater more to the donor class. They want to maintain this status quo, we don't.

I am leaning toward not voting, Biden wish to take advantage of the "anybody but Trump" movement more then representing the people issues. He told his big time donors that nothing will change when he becomes president. Yeah, that is real inspirational for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Had to love finding out over 1 million deceased Americans received stim checks...sounds ludicrous enough on the surface, but it was what was instructed. Problem is, some of them died of COVID and their family should get that money, but checks were often sent in both names of a married couple....so not only can the surviving spouse not utilize money intended for their lost spouse, they haven't been able to even use the money intended for them or their kids. The government's response? 'They should send it back' followed by 'We cancelled those checks' and it may be months yet before those people get money they needed months ago.
    lol, sounds like the Trump machine doing its thing again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/nuekerk/status/1...700593152?s=21

Literally not wearing a mask was the hill he died on.

RIP
    **** him, my mom and daughter got tested today. 6 weeks of being a civilized society that looks out for other was just too ****ing hard. I'll piss on his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I have definitely come to the point where I will not vote for anyone who self-identifies with the national Republican party. Maybe Id vote for a Republican locally if he or she clearly distances himself or herself from the national party assuming there are even such candidates (as in I think Id vote for SiteWolf).

Before you go off, this does not mean I wil necessarily vote only for Democrats. In fact, I am almost to the point where Id says the same for the national Democratic Party.

Assuming I even bother to vote at all a much more likely possibility given how disgusted I am with the direction this country is going (and has been for decades).
    Well, fortunately for all of us, I have no plan of ever running for anything but I know exactly what you mean. At this point I'm embarrassed to say I'm a registered Republican. 4 years ago I voted, but didn't vote for Donnie OR Billary...so knew I was throwing my vote away. I voted because there were local issues I wanted to participate in and may do the same again this year. However, it just saddens me to be yet again facing a situation where too many will vote (all elections, not just presidential) either by 1) party or 2) name recognition or 3) one particular issue they find important. I loved my Dad, but the guy voted straight Republican his entire life....but he passed away 25 years ago before the party was this much of a mess. I only registered Republican myself to participate in primaries but have realized I don't participate in them anyway.

So, which candidate benefits the most from the growing number of people questioning whether to bother voting?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I feel the same about my democrat label. It was different when I started voting, then the democrat stood by the unions, minorities and social issues. After Clinton thumb his nose at their supporters issues for big money interest, it has been down hill since then. Didn't vote for Hillary in a non-swing state.

Big money will benefit more then any candidate.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-30-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Herman Cain dying the same day John Lewis is being eulogized. Both grew up in the Jim Crow South but Lewis took one fork in the road and Cain took the complete opposite one. Their legacies will speak for themselves but I think it's obvious how much one's is going to tower over the other's. And rightfully so.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Dr. Fauci is worry that troubling signs of emerging outbreaks in OH, IN, KY, TN is showing the outbreak are spreading from the southern states. My state, Ill, who have beaten back the virus outbreak is right in the middle of those states.

Thank you republican amd democrat govenors and citizens for not following the CDC's guidelines.
    I live near Louisville now (lived in a Michigan hot spot until a month and a half ago). We are ****ED down here.

Nobody gets how serious this is. Its exhausting having to explain it day after day to coworkers.

Man that Jared Kushner ***hat really screwed up BIGLY!

Anonymous sources from a Vanity Fair article, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man that Jared Kushner ***hat really screwed up BIGLY!

Holy ****!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I live near Louisville now (lived in a Michigan hot spot until a month and a half ago). We are ****ED down here.

Nobody gets how serious this is. Its exhausting having to explain it day after day to coworkers.
    You can only protect yourself and yours in that case.