Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 323 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4837
    I have no problem with people getting money but by now the govt should have figured out who needs it and who doesn't.

My sister in-law is a prime example.

Lives at home

Went to Norwich academy

Didn't do **** with her degree because she says he backs hurts and doesn't want to quit weed.

( I'm heavily pro weed but sometimes you gotta grow up a little)

Works at a children's gym that her aunt owns because she has anxiety and can't go and get her own job interviews

I love her but **** her she's a lazy POS in all reality and my kid is gonna have to pay for her

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Funny thing that she hates when I say is couple more years she's gonna have to stay at home and take care of mom and dad

Also hates when I do math for her. The $600 X 18 weeks that's almost 11 GS. If she saved it that's almost half of a down payment for a house. Definitely enough for an apartment

And she ask if she should defer her payments for school bills. Once again 11gs pays the rest but instead shoes Amazon and other bull was bought.

Ugh sorry been wanting to rant forever on this

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where is all this suburban housing discrimination???

You cannot claim discrimination due to affordability. I can't afford a Mercedes…is that discriminatory??? I also can't afford the type of house that I would really like to own………is that discriminatory???

Just because a county, district, neighborhood is mostly white does not mean it is discriminating against anyone else. If you got the dough or qualify for a loan, you can buy the house.

Forcing all these little ratios that everyone wants to see to make everyone huggy feely does not work. You want to force low income housing into an area…property values will go down, people will move further out causing them to have longer commute times and spend more $$$$. (but who really cares about that). Peop-le move to the suburbs for a reason and low income properties will destroy those reasons.

If you want to have affordable housing for the poor (them again), it needs to be done on the local level. Let cities take over abandoned properties, condemn underperforming properties, level it, build reasonable housing (no more that 2-3 stories. Avoid these massive apartment blocks)., Build them with city owned construction companies (jobs for the locals.). And then sell them back at low mortgage rates to qualified low income families that must pay for and maintain the properties or be booted out. This system would do wonders for places like Detroit, St. Louis and a few others. AOC can come in and show them how to use the garbage disposal.

leave the burbs alone.
    Nice. The was the most “get off my lawn” post in the history of the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I have no problem with people getting money but by now the govt should have figured out who needs it and who doesn't.

Lives at home

Went to Norwich academy

Didn't do **** with her degree because she says he backs hurts and doesn't want to quit weed.

Works at a children's gym that her aunt owns because she has anxiety and can't go and get her own job interviews

I love her but **** her she's a lazy POS in all reality and my kid is gonna have to pay for her

Your sister seems way cooler than you dude.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Lives at home

Went to Norwich academy

She's also an anecdote

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nice. The was the most “get off my lawn” post in the history of the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Par for the course with ole' Slugster.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Your sister seems way cooler than you dude.
    I second this notion.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    She's also an anecdote
    LOL. That too.

Imagine being upset that people are getting enough money from unemployment to be comfortable because your sister with anxiety (I'm guessing diagnosed) isn't starving to death!

Look. Lazy people exist. They will always exist. It shouldn't be a death sentence. If we can spend trillions of dollars losing wars we can insure people who aren't good at getting jobs or have mental health issues can survive. But hey, that's just me!
    HELLO

Sister in law actually I married the one that has goals and wants to be better. And seriously if you knew her you would be with me. It's hilarious how bad it is. Legit don't want to have kids past 35 cause of her

One More Time

And I know that's not every case. Believe me..... Luckily my company got the ppp loan but unluckily I work in aerospace and no one is flying now. So ya it was nice not to get laid off but we still struggling. I smile and thank whatever is in the cosmos that I still can work and get to go to a job everyday. I love work love my coworkers

I just had to vent man been a long week and it's only Wednesday

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't care what he did...or we did....some of that money was going to be necessary regardless.
    The only question is one we'll never be able to answer...how much of it

I haven't seen him opposing any part of the unemployment package or stim checks, tho, have you?
    I dont really know what hes opposing or supporting, but I'm just making the point that huge corporations got huge hundred million dollar bailouts, yet people are complaining about regular average people getting individual bailouts. That's a weird stance to take.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    . If we can spend trillions of dollars losing wars we can insure people who aren't good at getting jobs or have mental health issues can survive. But hey, that's just me!
    Amen

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I've been living in the "suburbs" for about 50 years.

I don't remember ever seeing the "white people" requirement to live there.

I'm pretty sure anyone that can afford the home prices can buy a home. In fact I'd bet on it. There are three black families and two hispanic families on my street. I wonder how that happened.

Once again, you have no idea as to what you are talking about.
    I dunno how you breathe with your head stuck in the sand.

But oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Amen

Damn. I made a glaring typo tho.

EDIT: I googled "insure vs. ensure" and my dumb *** is now unsure. Anyways....
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-29-2020 at 07:29 PM. Reason: .
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I dunno how you breathe with your head stuck in the sand.

But oh well.
    What did he say that was incorrect?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!