Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 480 of 558 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 8370
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would like to know what made them do that. Was it legit science or was it Trump saying **** you Biden and trying to make things worse?
    Has there been any legit science in this whole Covid thing? Fraudci changes his mine like people change their underwear.
    Eichel Tower

In my experience, if a person tests negative for 10 days following an exposure, they are not infected. And yes, I have worked with lots of Covid patients.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    In my experience, if a person tests negative for 10 days following an exposure, they are not infected. And yes, I have worked with lots of Covid patients.
    As I understand it, in illinois it has been 10 days since at least mid-August. A friend was exposed then and the health dept required 10 days after a negative test. Same with everyone since. I could very well be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Has there been any legit science in this whole Covid thing? Fraudci changes his mine like people change their underwear.
    Dude shut your crazy crackpot **** up. Nobody will ever take you seriously.
    ____

Itís really funny seeing Kristi Noem talk about Ronald Reagan right now. The dude who ignored the AIDS crisis is not a role model now nor ever.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    As I understand it, in illinois it has been 10 days since at least mid-August. A friend was exposed then and the health dept required 10 days after a negative test. Same with everyone since. I could very well be wrong though.
    Good. Iowa has had the same quarantine for everyone but someone coming into a care-facility.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    But they're open. Without a SC ruling.
    Oh, okay. So you're under the impression that all churches were closed for business prior to this SC ruling?

Not with anything near the same capacity though.
    Nice try but that's not at all what you were obviously inferring.

I answered for him.
    Lofl you listed a bunch of obvious non-essential businesses.

I swear, man. You guys hear the word religion and just go braindead or something.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, okay. So you're under the impression that all churches were closed for business prior to this SC ruling?
    I believe that the two churches in the case were ones that were in the red zone aka they had already not been handling COVID properly. They basically got permission and validation of their failed approach to COVID.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, I don't know that there really ARE businesses that are quite in the same category as a religious organization....for one there are no businesses that have the variety of events that may happen at a church, two there are no businesses that involve similar emotional draws

but the main reason I said 'who's on first' is because for me it just seems this entire discussion is going in circles...with religious people feeling it right that churches are being too restricted at times, and non-religious people feeling the opposite...and no amount of discussion will change either side's perception
    Kinda hard when almost everyone on your side of this discussion is unwilling to have an honest conversation.

DiBlassio is withholding funds for testing from Catholic Schools:
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/01/de-bla...holic-schools/

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    DiBlassio is withholding funds for testing from Catholic Schools:
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/01/de-bla...holic-schools/
    Are they not private?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is on them, not the truth about where the virus came from.

you're so busy trolling that you can't pay attention to reality that the 2nd bold is not even accurate.
    So the guy that seems to model his whole life around the idiotic musings of Donald Trump is trying to tell me that Trump, as POTUS, has no influence when he stokes the fires of racism and violence?

You are as pathetically oblivious as ever, Special.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    and less than projected in Late summer early fall
    Can always count on you to downplay the pandemic at every opportunity with an incomplete sentence and zero evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Published August 2:

A widely cited University of Washington model predicts U.S. deaths from COVID-19 will reach nearly 300,000 by Dec. 1.

The forecast of 295,011 deaths is 137,000 more than the roughly 158,000 U.S. deaths reported so far.

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model assumes that many states will impose new stay-at-home orders as deaths climb.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention monitors the model along with forecasts from about 30 other modeling groups. Combined, the models predict from 168,000 to 182,000 total COVID-19 deaths by Aug. 22.

The IHME model shows a steady rise in overall COVID-19 deaths as well as daily fatalities, which the model estimates could reach more than 1,800 per day by Dec. 1.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/univers...in-us-by-dec-1
    Thanks. Figured Brett was full of it.