Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 709 of 731 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 10960
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    In a direct response to your post. If you find out your wife is whoring around, it wouldn't change your feeling for her? So, if you stay with her that will show you are less narcissistic than me who would have dumped her?

I can live with that, but I wouldn't use narcissism to explain it.

I am not Trumpistic person who follows anyone regardless of what they do or say things, I don't agree with.
    We always revalue situations and people when new information is available unless you are Trumpster.
    You are a liar, alone, ignorant, or a combination of all three. Like I said, you'll find something you don't like about everyone and you know it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You are a liar, alone, ignorant, or a combination of all three. Like I said, you'll find something you don't like about everyone and you know it.
    Project much?

Your goal shifting is epic. Great job.

The word and is a logical operator. Must have both conditions to be true. I never once mentioned the bolded condition. I did say less oxygen. How much less before it's classified as hypoxia is the question being begged. Got a link for either of those two? Still waiting.....thankfully still sucking down air. (irony)

Well look at that qualifier.

Huh...healthy people....hmmm....

again...healthy people. SO yes, oxygen levels do lower but to what extent? In healthy people not enough to cause any issues.

Huh, so a mask causes more C02. But the build up is mostly tolerable. So, it does go up.

Do thanks for quoting my side. You made me look excellent in court today. Oxygen is less, carbon dioxide is more.

Now you want to talk if either of those conditions cause serious medical conditions that's a different case that you can argue with someone else.

Well slap my momma with how well you defended my statements.
    Anything to make us less safe and encourage people not to wear masks. We donít need Russians and other outside organizations to promote disinformation when we have people here in this country who will do it freely and gladly.

Yes the world thought the earth was flat. How did that majority work out?
    So you see yourself as Pythagoras, the first to proposed that the earth was round in 500 BC, fighting the good fight against the ignorant masses? Whoa, what an ego. So where do you think they will place your statue in 2,500 years?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Making accusations without proof. Show me where I lied. I have spoken of my family when in the mood so that one is null and void. Ignorant, all my life to I die. I realized early that I don't know everything when I found out that Santa Claus wasn't real. I came to the conclusion that something I know could be wrong, unlike yourself. I hope I didn't spoil it for you with that Santa Claus admission.

Can't we go back to your assertions that three million people stop crime with their guns without these deflections. Or were we talking about how people revalue others when more info comes out about that "other", in our case, why I should or shouldn't be shame to supported a racist like Ted Nugent by going to his concert? Or do we have more rabbit holes and evaluation of myself to wade through?

These exchanges are never easy for you, stick to fingering paint. And no don't worry about keeping the paint within the picture, because you don't have the ability to stay within the lines. Just do what you naturally do, go all over the place.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Every minute, 417 Billion crimes in America are prevented by guns. That means each American is preventing one thousand potential crimes by using guns per day.

I only stopped 615 crimes today. Been a slow day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Every minute, 417 Billion crimes in America are prevented by guns. That means each American is preventing one thousand potential crimes by using guns per day.

I only stopped 615 crimes today. Been a slow day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Clearly you don't target enough brown and poor people [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

I knew my cap gun would pay off one day!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

We are BATMAN.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anything to make us less safe and encourage people not to wear masks. We donít need Russians and other outside organizations to promote disinformation when we have people here in this country who will do it freely and gladly.
    Like you did with your quotes and then said, see, nothing changes with a mask concerning breathing.

So you see yourself as Pythagoras, the first to proposed that the earth was round in 500 BC, fighting the good fight against the ignorant masses? Whoa, what an ego. So where do you think they will place your statue in 2,500 years?
    He was not the first.

Making accusations without proof. Show me where I lied. I have spoken of my family when in the mood so that one is null and void. Ignorant, all my life to I die. I realized early that I don't know everything when I found out that Santa Claus wasn't real. I came to the conclusion that something I know could be wrong, unlike yourself. I hope I didn't spoil it for you with that Santa Claus admission.

Can't we go back to your assertions that three million people stop crime with their guns without these deflections. Or were we talking about how people revalue others when more info comes out about that "other", in our case, why I should or shouldn't be shame to supported a racist like Ted Nugent by going to his concert? Or do we have more rabbit holes and evaluation of myself to wade through?

These exchanges are never easy for you, stick to fingering paint. And no don't worry about keeping the paint within the picture, because you don't have the ability to stay within the lines. Just do what you naturally do, go all over the place.
    Sorry that I can't help you out.

Sorry that I can't help you out.
    another nonsensical response, but that is ok. Want me to pick out a nice coloring book for you? Remember to not eat the crayons.

Martin Luther King.

another nonsensical response, but that is ok. Want me to pick out a nice coloring book for you? Remember to not eat the crayons.
    I wouldn't want you throwing a tantrum three seconds after you hand me one of your books.

I wouldn't want you throwing a tantrum three seconds after you hand me one of your books.
    Don't worry I won't, but your concern is touching. It's my granddaughter's coloring books, she has outgrown them. She is seven. I will be counting the crayons when I see your work, so quit eating them.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-21-2021 at 03:35 PM.

Martin Luther King.

He was not the first.
    Well, that is according to some, but anybody who discovers or theorizes that the earth is round before him has to be before 500 bc.

So who was it or are we going to deflect to my intelligence, integrity, or my living status?

We aren't talking about those ancient civilizations who exhibit knowledge before their time but a name recognizes by historians.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-21-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Martin Luther King.