Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 708 of 738 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 11060
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Why be ashamed? If that was the case, we'd all be ashamed of everyone including ourselves. You went, enjoyed the time with your friend. End of story.
    It is a human response when we find out who people really are. Otherwise, we wouldn't have divorced or people declaring independents when they see who these parties really represent. Is anybody still into Gaetz or Al Franken?

You aren't being insightful just contrary.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 10:33 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I don't like to support racist, sexist, satanist, or people I feel are morally corrupted. Just a thing I have. He isn't the only one I have done this with. I also support or give cheer to entertainers who are socially active or give good vibes, Dolly Parton and Betty White for two. Nugent, as time has shown, isn't neither.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

You aren't being insightful but just contrary.
    It stems from a martyr complex.

Show me one, you have yet to do that and you keep insisting that you have. Again it does 100% lower. It's a blockage, however small.
    I've already posted links to WebMD and the Mayo Clinic. I'm not going to repost the same links that you all are going to ignore. Listen, you've got some article on the 317th page of a Google search desperately trying to act like masks are dangerous. You're no different than the antivaxxers who ignore piles of medical research for the one dude who started a commune and insists the flouride in the water is letting the CIA listen into your thoughts. Go be crazy on your own time!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It is a human response when we find out who people really are. Otherwise, we wouldn't have divorced or people declaring independents when they see who these parties really represent. Is anybody still into Gaetz or Al Franken?

You aren't being insightful just contrary.
    You just value your image of yourself more than I value the image of myself. It's your narcissism plain and simple.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've already posted links to WebMD and the Mayo Clinic. I'm not going to repost the same links that you all are going to ignore. Listen, you've got some article on the 317th page of a Google search desperately trying to act like masks are dangerous. You're no different than the antivaxxers who ignore piles of medical research for the one dude who started a commune and insists the flouride in the water is letting the CIA listen into your thoughts. Go be crazy on your own time!
    You posted two links.
    The first said not dangerous enough to cause a life threatening incident but nothing about actual reduction of oxygen.
    The second not only said the same but then also added in a qualifier of healthy people.

It's not my fault that you can't read/understand your links.

And you are crying because the CDC stands behind hundreds of thousands of lives saved annually, millions of crimes prevented. The issue you have is with them and your false view, not with me.

You posted two links.
    The first said not dangerous enough to cause a life threatening incident but nothing about actual reduction of oxygen.
    The second not only said the same but then also added in a qualifier of healthy people.

It's not my fault that you can't read/understand your links.

And you are crying because the CDC stands behind hundreds of thousands of lives saved annually, millions of crimes prevented. The issue you have is with them and your false view, not with me.
    Alright, just for you sweetie! I'm going to post the proof...but just this one last time. After that you're on your own in your state of delusion!

3. Myth: Wearing a mask will increase the amount of carbon dioxide I breathe and will make me sick.
    For many years, health care providers have worn masks for extended periods of time with no adverse health reactions. The CDC recommends wearing cloth masks while in public, and this option is very breathable. There is no risk of hypoxia, which is lower oxygen levels, in healthy adults. Carbon dioxide will freely diffuse through your mask as you breathe.

If you feel uncomfortable in your mask, try to limit your talking and breathe through your nose. That will reduce the humidity level in your mask.
    *people who are "uncomfortable with the mask" are actually idiots who don't know how to wear and adjust it properly

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.o...out-face-masks

Myth: Face masks can reduce oxygen getting to the lungs and bloodstream

This is not true for healthy people wearing surgical or cloth masks. There are many types of masks, from tight-fitting N95 respirators to looser surgical masks and homemade cloth masks. Some masks mean you have to put more effort into breathing if you wear them for a long time. The N95 mask forms a seal and filters 95 percent of particles. If worn for many hours without a break, an N95 mask might potentially affect oxygen levels but likely not to a dangerous extent, especially in people who are healthy. Looser surgical masks and cloth masks do not lower oxygen levels. It’s important to wear the right mask for the right situation. For example, medical workers in high risk situations need well-fitting N95 respirators, whereas healthy people going to the store may choose to use surgical or cloth masks. Wearing a surgical mask or homemade cloth mask will keep your germs in and protect others from you. Masks should not be worn by children under the age of 2 years or by anyone with breathing problems. Remember, if you are healthy and breathing normally, a mask will not lower your blood oxygen levels.
    https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/my...d-bloodstream/

EFFECTS ON OXYGEN AND CO2 LEVELS
    Reuters previously debunked the harmful effects of increased CO2 levels as a result of wearing a face mask here . A CDC spokesperson told Reuters that “The CO2 will slowly build up in the mask over time. However, the level of CO2 likely to build up in the mask is mostly tolerable to people exposed to it.”

Health magazine reported here that because cloth face coverings don’t fit tightly to your face, a lack of oxygen is highly unlikely. Bill Carroll, an adjunct professor of chemistry at Indiana University, Bloomington told Health, “When you exhale or inhale, air can go around the mask as well through the pores in the material.”
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24327B

So as my fellow southerns say...bless your heart!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

You just value your image of yourself more than I value the image of myself. It's your narcissism plain and simple.
    This is a load of ****, as you're quite obviously in love with yourself.

Waste of time DB, tomorrow he will be talking the same smack.

Martin Luther King.

Some fake news posted by the NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/20/herpes...id-19-vaccine/

They pull a screenshot of someone with Shingles to try and scare people about the vaccine.

WTF is this all about? All this because I ask you to clarify your stance on something? This doesn't make any damn sense in connection to the topic we are talking about. Personal attacks just because I don't agree with you. Really classy, dude. Nobody agrees with you so it must be a flaw with them. Talking about narcissism, this is what your boy, Trump, does all the time.

And I suppose to take you seriously?
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Martin Luther King.

In a direct response to your post. If you find out your wife is whoring around, it wouldn't change your feeling for her? So, if you stay with her that will show you are less narcissistic than me who would have dumped her?

I can live with that, but I wouldn't use narcissism to explain it.

I am not Trumpistic person who follows anyone regardless of what they do or say things, I don't agree with.
    We always revalue situations and people when new information is available unless you are Trumpster.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Martin Luther King.

If you dont value the image of yourself then what is the driving force of the extreme stupidity behind your arguments?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alright, just for you sweetie! I'm going to post the proof...but just this one last time. After that you're on your own in your state of delusion!

*people who are "uncomfortable with the mask" are actually idiots who don't know how to wear and adjust it properly

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.o...out-face-masks

https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/my...d-bloodstream/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24327B

So as my fellow southerns say...bless your heart!
    Your goal shifting is epic. Great job.
    3. Myth: Wearing a mask will increase the amount of carbon dioxide I breathe and will make me sick....There is no risk of hypoxia....
    The word and is a logical operator. Must have both conditions to be true. I never once mentioned the bolded condition. I did say less oxygen. How much less before it's classified as hypoxia is the question being begged. Got a link for either of those two? Still waiting.....thankfully still sucking down air. (irony)

This is not true for healthy people
    Well look at that qualifier.

This is not true for healthy people wearing surgical or cloth masks.
    Huh...healthy people....hmmm....

if you are healthy and breathing normally,
    again...healthy people. SO yes, oxygen levels do lower but to what extent? In healthy people not enough to cause any issues.

Reuters previously debunked the harmful effects of increased CO2 levels as a result of wearing a face mask here . A CDC spokesperson told Reuters that “The CO2 will slowly build up in the mask over time. However, the level of CO2 likely to build up in the mask is mostly tolerable to people exposed to it.”
    Huh, so a mask causes more C02. But the build up is mostly tolerable. So, it does go up.

Do thanks for quoting my side. You made me look excellent in court today. Oxygen is less, carbon dioxide is more.

Now you want to talk if either of those conditions cause serious medical conditions that's a different case that you can argue with someone else.

Well slap my momma with how well you defended my statements.

WTF is this all about? All this because I ask you to clarify your stance on something? This doesn't make any damn sense in connection to the topic we are talking about. Personal attacks just because I don't agree with you. Really classy, dude. Nobody agrees with you so it must be a flaw with them. Talking about narcissism, this is what your boy, Trump, does all the time.

And I suppose to take you seriously?
    Yes the world thought the earth was flat. How did that majority work out?