Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 676 of 731 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686726 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10960
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure but I dont think Fauci is in the business of selling himself. He held a pretty esteemed position for almost 4 decades and worked under multiple presidents. Meanwhile, no one could have picked him out of a lineup previous to January of last year.

You're right. He's become the man everyone associates with this pandemic (medically speaking) but that wasn't of his own doing. The media flocked to him. For better or worse, he's made some mistakes along the way as well but the message has been pretty consistent since March of last year. People tend to hold his initial inaccuracies against him but there wasn't really a blueprint for this stuff in a more modern setting.

Trump should have listened. He still might be president if he had.
    Yea if Fauci was motivated by greed or other profit, he would have left his job decades ago. People talk about how highly paid he is, and he is well compensated. But he would make what he's making a few times over if he went to the private sector for far less work. He would probably be making a few million to sit on a board of a company or do some other busy work while a company profited off his name.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That might have had some constitutional issues, I am afraid.
    Doesn't really have any bearing on the idea behind the question.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    By the time he was in office, it was something of a moot point- the same people who'd been refusing to wear a mask would have just done so more vocally.
    Maybe, but Texas stopped their statewide mask mandate after Biden was in office and he called it "neanderthal". Certainly there were *******s in Texas refusing to wear masks, the state lifting the mandate didn't really change that either. If getting rid of a state mask mandate is so bad why not stop it from happening by making it a national mandate?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm hoping that he pushes OSHA to implement a mask mandate like he told them to get him regulations a week or so ago. That could be the most wide ranging mandate that could be done at the federal level.
    OSHA influences employee rules more than customers. Pretty far from a real mask mandate. So you are not in favor of Biden having a national mask mandate but want workers to have to wear masks when at work ... sometimes?
    Last edited by Scoots; 03-25-2021 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    OSHA influences employee rules more than customers. Pretty far from a real mask mandate. So you are not in favor of Biden having a national mask mandate but want workers to have to wear masks when at work ... sometimes?
    I would very much like to have a national mask mandate. But I don't know that there is a more wide ranging way to do it with federal authority.

I believe that OSHA can achieve more than just workers wearing masks. People who enter the business would also be required to do so in order to comply with safety requirements. Sort of like how everyone who walks into an area requiring hard hats is, not just people who work on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If getting rid of a state mask mandate is so bad why not stop it from happening by making it a national mandate?
    Good point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I would very much like to have a national mask mandate. But I don't know that there is a more wide ranging way to do it with federal authority.

I believe that OSHA can achieve more than just workers wearing masks. People who enter the business would also be required to do so in order to comply with safety requirements. Sort of like how everyone who walks into an area requiring hard hats is, not just people who work on the floor.
    Not trying to be a dick here but they have to give 24 hour notice before entering your business. Kind of defeats the purpose

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Mask mandate now?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Don't pretend like you wouldn't have said the same exact thing 3 months ago, 6 months ago, and 12 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Mask mandate now? [emoji23]
    I wonder what's funnier. The mask mandate or the half million dead Americans.

Seems like you think the latter..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Mask mandate now?
    Please tell me you're not really saying you think the pandemic is over now?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Don't pretend like you wouldn't have said the same exact thing 3 months ago, 6 months ago, and 12 months ago.
    I didn't at all pretend that, spliffy.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Please tell me you're not really saying you think the pandemic is over now?
    The virus will probably be around forever. Said that a year ago...

Yea, pretty much every expert said the same a year ago.

How’s your day been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.