Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1143 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133114111421143
Results 17,131 to 17,137 of 17137
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Fox has higher ratings because of market segmentation, they've been basically the ONLY RW news source for decades. Until Newsmax and OANN came around could you even name a SECOND RW outlet?
    If CNN disappeared tomorrow, the few viewers they have would all move to MSNBC, and MSNBC would have the highest ratings.
    Nearly all MSM are LW.

This is all market segmentation, you have a few conservative voices that get shared A LOT, vs a ton of LW voices that get shared a moderate amount.

Plus, do you really think people's biases and leanings don't affect their coverage? It even happens in sports journalism, look at how ESPN tackles basically any story.
    Sounds like a Trojan horse smoking gun.

Fox has higher ratings because of market segmentation, they've been basically the ONLY RW news source for decades. Until Newsmax and OANN came around could you even name a SECOND RW outlet?
    If CNN disappeared tomorrow, the few viewers they have would all move to MSNBC, and MSNBC would have the highest ratings.
    Nearly all MSM are LW.

This is all market segmentation, you have a few conservative voices that get shared A LOT, vs a ton of LW voices that get shared a moderate amount.

Plus, do you really think people's biases and leanings don't affect their coverage? It even happens in sports journalism, look at how ESPN tackles basically any story.
    First Bolded: Fox News still has higher ratings despite the segmentation...

Second Bolded: Again, this is not true. I posted the list of a dozen conservative pundits off the top of my head. Can you even name a dozen relevant Liberal pundits?

If you were to name the most influential political pundits in the country, how many Liberals possibly touch the stratosphere of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, the Fox Five, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck, and less popular (but still far more popular than most liberal pudnits) like Diamond and Silk, Michael Savage, etc., not to mention previous conservative giants like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, or Megyn Kelly, or disgraced former pundits like Ann Coulter and Alex Jones, and that isn't even getting into whether Joe Rogan technically counts.

I mean, who are the giants of Liberal punditry? Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and Chris Cuomo, and none of them have even close to the following the top conservative ones do. After that, who is there? Piers Morgan and Bill Maher are just as likely to criticize the left as they are to support them. Does the View count?

Compared to the amount of prominent and influential conservative political pundits, the left is bereft. Their ratings are certainly a pittance of conservative ones.

Apparently, everyone who's come from Africa with the Omnicron variant to Europe or Canada etc, has been fully vaccinated.

This new variant straight up doesn't give a **** about anything we've done before and I guess it carries a WAY higher viral load than even Delta.
    Right as were heading into winter.
    Good thing Dear Leader says COVID is a hoax then. Huh?

FL has the lowest rates of Covid in the US right now

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFVNkZWX...jpg&name=large

Almost like it goes in seasons where the south in the summer get hit harder and then when itís cold the northern part of the country gets hit hardest next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Almost like it goes in seasons where the south in the summer get hit harder and then when itís cold the northern part of the country gets hit hardest next

Itís almost like u hate the libs so much u donít care about whatís what

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Is this supposed to excuse actively being terrible at dealing with a wave when it's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure thing, doc. Care to share what percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths you believe aren't really COVID-19 deaths?
    Spliffy, all I have to do is tell you that the CDC changed the way Covid related deaths were handled last fall. How many deaths early in the pandemic were With Covid as opposed to From Covid? I have given evidence that many were miscategorized early. Are you going to tell me that every Covid related death was From Covid in February-August?
    As I said, I believe the death total was inflated by about 25%. Another poster suggested that the "excess deaths" show that the number was undercounted, but I suggest that all of these deaths were tested posthumously. Had they been Covid deaths, they would have been included in the totals.
    Last edited by catman; Today at 11:17 AM.