Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 226 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    But this is another thing that should have been done at a national level....if a covid tracking app is actually a viable thing for people to be doing, it shouldn't be left to each state to come up with their own version...even tho some apparently work together......3 states using the one my state has, yet Minnesota is literally a stone's throw from me and uses something different.

It is a bit 1984ish, but some don't realize that much of what these apps are doing are already being done on their phones now...the main extra being notifications if people's are near someone who's been near a positive someone who's tested positive.
    I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The level of stupidity over these last few pages is staggering...

You guys realize DT has been the least waring president we've had in 20+ years right? Including Obama?

Patriot Act? Bipartisan Bill
    2012 Obama Extended
    2015 ReIMangined it into the USA Freedom Act
    And is likely to be passed again with a House controlled by Dems?

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    The level of stupidity over these last few pages is staggering...

You guys realize DT has been the least waring president we've had in 20+ years right? Including Obama?

Patriot Act? Bipartisan Bill
    2012 Obama Extended
    2015 ReIMangined it into the USA Freedom Act
    And is likely to be passed again with a House controlled by Dems?
    I brought up the Patriot Act, and I’d like to ask you, where did I say the Patriot Act was partisan? Where?

Talk about stupidity. Look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They bent over and took it with the Patriot Act.
    Who is they?

Always nice to see the timeline spelled out in black and white for the diminishing of the global pandemic.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Always nice to see the timeline spelled out in black and white for the diminishing of the global pandemic.

You’re right... he should have runs around yelling “we’re all gonna die!”

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I brought up the Patriot Act, and I’d like to ask you, where did I say the Patriot Act was partisan? Where?

Talk about stupidity. Look in the mirror.
    Oh, if you think that is stupid, you should read his post on how the liberal media is brain-washing blacks into believing the cops brutalize them more then others.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-01-2020 at 06:40 PM.

I wonder if there’s some middle ground between it’s going to go away and we’re all gonna die?

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Republicans won't install the app though, because they are conspiracy theorists who think the vaccine will be a chip so they can track you.

Downloading a COVID-19 app to them will mean the government is now stealing all your info and tracking and spying on you via the app, which is against our civil rights, even though these people are the same ones who had such a huge problem with players exercising freedom of speech by kneeling during the national anthem.

Freedom! (except when they don't approve)

Ridiculous.
    Except that google, amazon, Facebook all know where you are anyway, whats the point if you let an ad based organization into your life then let the government in, the problem is, the government will never leave. Just like the patriot act, I was against that because I didn't trust the need down the road. I am sure some of the guys doing cash business would love to always be tracked and reported, all these laws start out with good intentions, then they just get worse and morph into something else.

Kneeling at an NFL game isn't a free speech or constitutionally protected act, the Government isn't interfering, its at work, at a large privately held gathering with rules for players and fans, just like there is no protection of free speech on this board from the moderators or owners.

I happen to think the government knowing where everybody is all the time is a real issue.
    Make an app that is removed x days after there is a vaccine or an app that has a defined end of life and can't be reinstalled and some other method that keeps it out of my life once the problem is solved then I am fine, but letting the government track me for life, no thanks.

Say Trump gets re-elected and wants to use it to track all BLM protestors in 18 months after the virus is over, you okay with that? That's the kind of test we need to use with these kind of intrusions.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Except that google, amazon, Facebook all know where you are anyway, whats the point if you let an ad based organization into your life then let the government in, the problem is, the government will never leave. Just like the patriot act, I was against that because I didn't trust the need down the road. I am sure some of the guys doing cash business would love to always be tracked and reported, all these laws start out with good intentions, then they just get worse and morph into something else.

Kneeling at an NFL game isn't a free speech or constitutionally protected act, the Government isn't interfering, its at work, at a large privately held gathering with rules for players and fans, just like there is no protection of free speech on this board from the moderators or owners.

I happen to think the government knowing where everybody is all the time is a real issue.
    Make an app that is removed x days after there is a vaccine or an app that has a defined end of life and can't be reinstalled and some other method that keeps it out of my life once the problem is solved then I am fine, but letting the government track me for life, no thanks.

Say Trump gets re-elected and wants to use it to track all BLM protestors in 18 months after the virus is over, you okay with that? That's the kind of test we need to use with these kind of intrusions.
    Solid post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He should have taken it seriously. America's response on the global stage is embarrassing. The country that should have been in the best position to fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I wonder if there’s some middle ground between it’s going to go away and we’re all gonna die?
    Well gee I can't even imagine that could exist. I wonder if such a middle ground could include continuing to tell people to wear masks and socially distance. It might even including requiring such measures at his own events and rallies.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Except that google, amazon, Facebook all know where you are anyway,
    This is part of my point. They are mostly idiots... Worried about the vaccine being a way to install a tracking device into people, yet they already own smart phones, smart devices, ect...

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    This is part of my point. They are mostly idiots... Worried about the vaccine being a way to install a tracking device into people, yet they already own smart phones, smart devices, ect...
    You're confusing parties here man. The majority of anti-vacciners are liberal. Get your facts straight before you start posting gibberish.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're confusing parties here man. The majority of anti-vacciners are liberal. Get your facts straight before you start posting gibberish.
    That is straight BS. Everyone I see posting crap on Facebook about vaccines being tracking devices are blind Trump supporters. And everyone I know who thinks that... And the friends and family I have that are dems are all getting the vaccine when available. Not so much for the Republicans.

First search attempt, a study showed that 44% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats thought a COVID-19 vaccine would be used to implant a tracking device.

This has been pretty obvious on social media that its Trump supporters who believe this regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 07-01-2020 at 11:03 PM.