Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 147 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Are they?

You mean to tell me that soon more dead will get healthy?
    really? that's your response to that? was it funny in your head when you typed that?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This whole pandemic response our leaders came up with was f from the very started. Not only Trump is the blame but every high elected official who didn't step up to counter Trump bs. Just like they doing now with the police misconduct marches which is starting to witness armed confrontation while the Tucker and Laura sitting in a tree at FOX stroking the fires.

Nobody with college smarts, politically connected people at becking call can keep making "the wrong decisions with bad results for many". This isn't just now, but going back to "misreports of possible terrorist activities" before 9-11. I am not pushing conspiracy theories but a case of gross mismanagement by our leaders at the least. There is a good chance I won't vote because this system is so corrupt and broken that it won't work regardless of who is there. The ones who are there are just kicking the can down the street instead of dealing with it.

Totally unrelated but related soon. The arctic circle is heating up three times faster than other places on earth. A hundred-degree temp was recorded this past month. The issue of climate change hasn't come up on the political discourse table. That can spell out to four more years of not doing anything. Sort like all the other icebergs they have sail us into.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Totally unrelated but related soon. The arctic circle is heating up three times faster than other places on earth. A hundred-degree temp was recorded this past month. The issue of climate change hasn't come up on the political discourse table. That can spell out to four more years of not doing anything. Sort like all the other icebergs they have sail us into.
    Actually, not unrelated.

There may well be a correlation between the destruction of the environment and the increase in animal to human diseases (zoonosis): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2974686/

That said, if the overall US response to this pandemic is any indication of how we will respond when the effects of climate change are finally visited upon us, we are in for one hell of a rough ride, especially in light of how our economy has been exposed by these recent events— it is not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Actually, not unrelated.

There may well be a correlation between the destruction of the environment and the increase in animal to human diseases (zoonosis): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2974686/

That said, if the overall US response to this pandemic is any indication of how we will respond when the effects of climate change are finally visited upon us, we are in for one hell of a rough ride, especially in light of how our economy has been exposed by these recent events— it is not healthy.
    LOLOL, are you trying to cheer me up? Yeah, that was brought up as one of the reasons to preserve the Amazon Basin, but we see how that was going at the beginning of the year.

I really need to cut down on following these things and pick up knitting or something.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 05:07 PM.

LOLOL, are you trying to cheer me up? Yeah, that was brought up as one of the reasons to preserve the Amazon Basin, but we see how that was going at the beginning of the year.

I really need to cut down on following these things and pick up knitting or something.
    how 'bout a fantasy sports stock market? I know where there's one o' those lol
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    how 'bout a fantasy sports stock market? I know where there's one o' those lol
    No, I will stick to my growing hobby of watching old Boxing classic and full nba classic. Just watched Marvin Halger dismantle Tommy the "Hitman" Hearns.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 06:09 PM.

No, I will stick to my growing hobby of watching old Boxing classic and full nba classic. Just watched Marvin Halger dismantle Tommy the "Hitman" Hearns.
    Where are you watching? YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Where are you watching? YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yup. It's cheap and vast. Sometimes they have full fights. It eases my sports withdraweth pains. A year of no sports will probably end with me handing over my man card for Olympic ice skating duo video.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Arizona hospitals are now in “crisis standards” status (a nice euphemism for triage).

You know less people are dating so is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Arizona hospitals are now in “crisis standards” status (a nice euphemism for triage).
    Good job Governor Ducey for opening up early. Now if you would require face mask to be use. It isn't a personal right issue. Maybe he can have councilman Phillips do his "I can't Breath" joke he did at that Protest against the mask mandates thing. Idiots and they still will be re-elected.

How the **** this we screw this up? China with a billion people was able to contain the virus. Most of Europe has contained the virus. We need investigations into why it took the Trump administration months to act after learning of the outbreak.

Good job Governor Ducey for opening up early. Now if you would require face mask to be use. It isn't a personal right issue. Maybe he can have councilman Phillips do his "I can't Breath" joke he did at that Protest against the mask mandates thing. Idiots and they still will be re-elected.
    Well hopefully Arizona turns blue soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    How the **** this we screw this up? China with a billion people was able to contain the virus. Most of Europe has contained the virus. We need investigations into why it took the Trump administration months to act after learning of the outbreak.
    Better question is WhyTF do we have to go back to square one and learn it all over again?

Oh right, sorry — American exceptionalism (exceptionally stupid).

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I don’t buy that China has jack**** controlled. But if they did, it’d because they took action like killing anyone with symptoms. I hate Trump but don’t ever think China is good or right. Odds are they’re neither.