Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 768 of 779 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770778 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11681
    fReEdUm

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, brother. Now you're going to pretend you didn't just say that catman has never flipped out?

Absolutely laughable.
    We've already covered this. I disagreed with your assessment of what constitutes flipping out and said I hadn't viewed it that way. It's called an opinion. Do you need a dictionary for that word, too?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    We've already covered this. I disagreed with your assessment of what constitutes flipping out and said I hadn't viewed it that way. It's called an opinion.
    You're right. A laughable opinion is still an opinion.

Avoiding giving a direct response to my question only confirms my assumption. Thank you for being so transparent.
    I would rather have neither Biden or Trump in the white house. Is that good enouogh for you or do I need to use smaller words so you don't have to use a dictionary to look up the definitions?
    Again you make assumptions about me that make you look foolish, but you are really good at looking foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I would rather have neither Biden or Trump in the white house. Is that good enouogh for you or do I need to use smaller words so you don't have to use a dictionary to look up the definitions?
    Again you make assumptions about me that make you look foolish, but you are really good at looking foolish.
    It was a simple question that you have now taken two posts to avoid directly answering because you're trying to keep some sort of facade going. Unfortunately for you, this transparently evasive mumbo jumbo ain't trickin' a soul. In fact, the only person looking foolish here is you.

Now go throw another fit; I've got my lawyer on speed dial and waiting to go.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-18-2021 at 08:25 PM.

It was a simple question that you have now taken two posts to avoid directly answering because you're trying to keep some sort of facade going. Unfortunately for you, this transparently evasive mumbo jumbo ain't trickin' a soul. In fact, the only person looking foolish here is you.

lol....you're posting on a (your words) 'dying sports site' and you're talking about lawyers?
    We just talked about this, too- this would be the definition of defensive
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Little idiot troll, I never said 50% of Covid deaths were overstated. I said that I feel that around 25% of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually deaths with Covid. You, on the other hand have not added enough factual data to this discussion to fill a page. Your post-count is incredibly high in this thread, however. As I have always said about you, post-count is paramount to you. Quantity over Quality is your motto.
    Again, as I said, the government has changed the way they are considering deaths in this pandemic. They are now categorizing them as either deaths from Covid or deaths with Covid. Deaths with covid are those who tested positive, but died of other things, as indicated by the death certificates signed by attending physicians. Some deaths are due to Covid, of course, but nowhere near all of them.
    The comparisons between gunshot deaths and Covid deaths are not even close. A gunshot victim is usually a healthy person that has had a projectile fired into their body causing tissue damage that results in their death.
    The comparison with AIDS was also not close. AIDS destroys T-Cells in the blood that fight off infections.
    To those who are trying to compare these deaths, just stop. You are looking as foolish as Spliffy always does.
    I don't care how you feel in regards to science.

I don't care how I look. I'm not trying to look good talking about covid.

You're the one pushing a false preception about yourself that works with moronic republican voters like sitewolf who will come white knight for you.

I see through your ********. That's all I'm saying. Everyone else does too. So how bout you state your opinion instead of being an absolute coward.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol....you're posting on a (your words) 'dying sports site' and you're talking about lawyers?
    We just talked about this, too- this would be the definition of defensive
    Nah, this would be the definition of a non-dad joke going right over your head. I guess you missed the conversation when catman was threatening to sick his lawyer on valade (and yes, that's yet another example of catman flipping out).

....but wait a second, I'm pretty damn sure you came rushing to catman's defense in that conversation as well, so maybe your memory is failing you (or you're simply playing dumb to make some very weak point).

Oh the entertainment this site can bring at times.

Oh, brother. Now you're going to pretend you didn't just say that catman has never flipped out?

Absolutely laughable.
    Ikr. Valade literally spent 5 hours teaching him7th grade earth science to 10th grade chemistry patiently to have catman only get mad at how wrong he kept getting proven.

Nah, this would be the definition of a non-dad joke going right over your head. I guess you missed the conversation when catman was threatening to sick his lawyer on valade (and yes, that's yet another example of catman flipping out).

....but wait a second, I'm pretty damn sure you came rushing to catman's defense in that conversation as well, so maybe your memory is failing you (or you're simply playing dumb to make some very weak point).

Oh the entertainment this site can bring at times.
    I never threatened to sick my "lawyer" on Valade. I merely suggested that his responses should have gotten his moderator privileges revoked. You, on the other hand, have threatened me with a lawyer, which is quite laughable.
    As to entertainment little idiot troll, you never never fail to supply me with plenty. You seem to do nothing else.
    Quantity over Quality is your motto.

I never threatened to sick my "lawyer" on Valade. I merely suggested that his responses should have gotten his moderator privileges revoked. You, on the other hand, have threatened me with a lawyer, which is quite laughable.
    As to entertainment little idiot troll, you never never fail to supply me with plenty. You seem to do nothing else.
    Quantity over Quality is your motto.
    You 100% threatened to get your lawyer involved and it was funny as ****. In terms of your insistence that I have some sort of motivation to build a high post count, that's yet another thing you're completely clueless about.

hAvE a NiCe DaY, iDiOt TrOlL

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    its a nice day to be an idiot troll
    fify

I apologize to the boards. I should not stoop to the level of an idiot troll.

You never asked him a question. You made a statement. And for what's it's worth, he's given you the courtesy of telling you who he'd want for POTUS twice.

What is in your DNA that makes you get your rocks off by being a major dick?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!