Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 731 of 782 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Nope. It does not work for 5-40% meaning they are not...wait for it...fully vaccinated. They are no different than those that have gotten zero shot.
    And how would those 5-40% who got the shots but are still not... wait for it... fully vaccinated know they are not fully vaccinated despite getting the vaccine?

Where was the sentiment prior to Dec 2019 for several other issues? How about use intellect and less politics on the issue. The ones that do that can have my vote.
    Great I guess. Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. You can disagree with that answers but your question was answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

There is no data that it's happened on either site is there?
    Data? You think you have any clue what data is? Back to fantasy land....

I stand firm in that no one has shown why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask. Still waiting for the first.
    So, you just talked about a vaccinated person not only getting infected but diagnosed with it....and you're still waiting for a reason why a vaccinated person should wear a mask?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea but what about people like Brett who think that wearing a mask will kill you because you only inhale CO2! How do we deal with people who got sent some chain link on Facebook and don't live in common sense world?
    I've been working with a group who's currently focused on vaccine equality, meaning looking to find which groups are not getting what they need to make the decision to get vaccinated. Yesterday we stopped at a bunch of dairy and chicken operations (places where groups of largely Mexican immigrants work) as well as some Hutterite colonies (not sure how to explain them...not Amish but live in colonies like that).

It was interesting to find somewhere near 50-75% (by their employers) of immigrants are getting vaccinated, got the impression basically zero percent of Hutterites are....despite the fact that if one got Covid, it would quickly spread thru the entire colony.

With new money from the Feds coming in, we're trying to find ways to get more people vaccinated.
    From any of your experience, serious questions:
    1) Who are the people not getting vaccinated?
    2) How do we either get the information to them they may not have and/or persuade them it's in EVERYone's best interest for them to get vaccinated?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I stand firm in that no one has shown why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask. Still waiting for the first.
    Brother, you yourself made the point that the vaccine doesnt work in 5-30% of people. You yourself have given the best reason as to why vaccinated people should wear a mask.

What the hell is going on with you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope. It does not work for 5-40% meaning they are not...wait for it...fully vaccinated. They are no different than those that have gotten zero shot.
    And how does one know if they are fully vaccinated or not after getting the shot?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

and not there to say it won't. That's the point.
    The data isn't there yet to suggest for certain that vaccinated people can't be hosts and spreaders. Considering how many lives are at risk, wouldn't it be smart to not make that determination on your own and let the science dictate those things?

Before you answer, think really hard. You know? Unlike most of the nonsense you opine about and which leaves your keyboard.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-07-2021 at 08:38 PM.

Yeah, that's just feels and not facts. What facts we have, which is growing, is that those folks are not hosts or spreaders
    The only facts we know is the vaccine is effective at stopping the virus and its more significant symptoms. There isn't enough data that suggests that those who are vaccinated can not be hosts and spreaders. There is a difference between what has been determined scientific fact and what is just inclination/ innuendo. The latter is you taking liberties on what you think you know. Much like a lot of the stuff you post. Your thinking without anything empirical to back it up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-07-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What are you talking about? The almighty brett word is far superior to data.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There's no greater victim in this country than Brett.
    No greater martyrs than the libs on this board including you and my lapdog
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And how would those 5-40% who got the shots but are still not... wait for it... fully vaccinated know they are not fully vaccinated despite getting the vaccine?
    Without testing they would not. But again, no vaccine covers everyone.

Without testing they would not. But again, no vaccine covers everyone.
    So youíre saying that between 5-40% of people who have already received the vaccine arenít actually inoculated but donít even know it?

Thatís exactly why people who have received the vaccine shot should still wear masks, because between 5-40% of them arenít actually vaccinated and donít even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Great I guess. Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. You can disagree with that answers but your question was answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You said it was stupid to find act like you are vaccinated when you don't know that you are and I said where is that sentiment for other issues which you either didn't understand or you just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    we certainly know you struggle with reading and comprehension.