Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 922 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 4228228729129209219229239249329721022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 15829
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Not really, they're following the science, the science shows that large outdoor gatherings of football fans paying lots of money won't cause out breaks. It's pretty ****ing clear.
    Do you think social distancing has some effect at mitigating Covid?

Does Biden still want everyone to get a booster? The FDA voted against wide-spread boosters.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-p...193422705.html

So no one can say who can and cannot make decisions on the football crowd, but they're certain that it's hypocritical.

Sounds about right.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/OnAirKB/status/1...179769348?s=20

Cuz science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same reason why sports stadiums continue to receive massive public funding despite conclusively providing zero economic net benefit to any region. Sports polls well and getting in the way of sports is a one way ticket to the unemployment line for politicians. Are you pretending not to know this?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's literally not. I have no idea what makes you think him being a white nationalist would've been fine if she were also white.
    "If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ***, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit" ... you think that when she says "Democrat" and "another party" she's NOT talking about political parties, but about her race?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    "If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur ***, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit" ... you think that when she says "Democrat" and "another party" she's NOT talking about political parties, but about her race?
    That's her straw man. What she was replying to said, only, that he was a white nationalist. She turned it into a party thing.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Same reason why sports stadiums continue to receive massive public funding despite conclusively providing zero economic net benefit to any region. Sports polls well and getting in the way of sports is a one way ticket to the unemployment line for politicians. Are you pretending not to know this?
    Yeah and it draws in money. Money is more important than the safety of people right?

Yeah and it draws in money. Money is more important than the safety of people right?
    Isn’t that what we’ve been told by conservatives this whole time? “What about the economy?”

They draw in some money but not nearly as much as they cost. The owners could afford to build the stadiums with their own money and should be expected to do so. But because of how popular sports is, that's just never going to happen. They will be able to get freebies from the government. Sadly poor people who need food and clothing aren't that popular.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

That's her straw man. What she was replying to said, only, that he was a white nationalist. She turned it into a party thing.
    So you accept that she was talking about the party game BS.

The Nazis were bad.

Do you accept that we've been talking about the Nazis because I randomly brought them up?

She was making up some bull**** about why she was lining up with the guy who goes on his daily show to talk about white replacement theory.

And you accept she brought it up while talking about Covid vaccines?

The Nazis were bad.

Do you accept that we've been talking about the Nazis because I randomly brought them up?
    I brought up a single tweet by Nicki and said THAT TWEET made me like her a little. I wasn't talking about any previous tweets nor what tweets were sent to her. You are arguing I changed the context of a conversation that I started about the party game when you are trying to change it to be about racism.

In this case your "white nationalism" is the analogue to your "Nazi bad" hypothetical.