Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 920 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 4208208709109189199209219229309701020 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 15827
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't know what all of this talk is about but the post you quoted is ciaban just saying a hypothetical not attributing the bolded to Nicki.
    Itís a hypothetical I have never once seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm not simply talking about her, I mean in general. To be clear, I wasn't leveling that critique at anyone here, I've never seen anyone here get upset by that, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that above. But I have seen people claim that "talk to your doctor" is anti-vax propaganda.
    Is this happening to any measurable degree? I havenít seen any sort of widespread condemnation against those saying ďtalk to your doctorĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I deleted a post where you took a discussion to a different thread. I left the ones in the other thread where the conversation was happening. And it says I deleted it.
    Donít see who did what in mobile (sometimes so, but not this time). Iím tired of that guy ducking and running. I wish people would

Iím gonna let it go. Iím pretty sure everyone knows heís a trash poster coward anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Donít see who did what in mobile (sometimes so, but not this time). Iím tired of that guy ducking and running. I wish people would

Iím gonna let it go. Iím pretty sure everyone knows heís a trash poster coward anyway.
    When trash posters accuse others of being trash posters.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    When trash posters accuse others of being trash posters.
    Break down a trash post of mine, sweetheart.

My advice is to determine what users are worth ignoring and then not respond to them. Itís done wonders for my time here. Some posters arenít interested in a conversation. Itís like responding to a brick wall.

Your last 2 posts are ripe examples. Cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    My advice is to determine what users are worth ignoring and then not respond to them. Itís done wonders for my time here. Some posters arenít interested in a conversation. Itís like responding to a brick wall.
    Aka...I can't handle reading posts that don't fall in line with my partisan hackery.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yeah, Iím learning that. I popped in to the political forum from time to time and posted a few times over the years and one of the reasons I didnít stick around long was some of these guys are just so disingenuous. This is the first time Iíve seen this other Broncos fan so I assume heís just a one-off troll.

Your last 2 posts are ripe examples. Cupcake.
    The ones where Iím calling someone out for shitposting and then running? Yep, totally the same, Sugar. Also, I dropped it, like Iím dropping this waste of a time on this waste of a timer.

Aka...I can't handle reading posts that don't fall in line with my partisan hackery.
    I will say this, though. Itís not debating with some of these people, itís the people (almost always on the right) who say something thatís easily false or has been refuted and they hide for a few days and then come back with more easy to refute trash posts. Brewersfan does this a lot and I called him out. He ignored it so I kept reminding him to answer. If heís just going to keep ignoring it then he can take his trash posts elsewhere.

You wouldnít know this, though, because you just popped your head in to critique me from two posts. Looking forward to your political takes since youíre not in to trash posting while exclusively trash posting.

I will say this, though. Itís not debating with some of these people, itís the people (almost always on the right) who say something thatís easily false or has been refuted and they hide for a few days and then come back with more easy to refute trash posts. Brewersfan does this a lot and I called him out. He ignored it so I kept reminding him to answer. If heís just going to keep ignoring it then he can take his trash posts elsewhere.

You wouldnít know this, though, because you just popped your head in to critique me from two posts. Looking forward to your political takes since youíre not in to trash posting while exclusively trash posting.
    You should be banned based on your last posts. Insults after Insults

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You should be banned based on your last posts. Insults after Insults

Another easily refutable post. At least you showed up, though.

Also,
    Cry some more
    ó-óóóóóóóóóóó-
    Why do you say easily refutable things and then when youíre questioned about them, you go ghost for a day and then show up like nothing happened? I mean, I know the answer but Iíd like to hear it straight from you.

Another easily refutable post. At least you showed up, though.

Also,

Why do you say easily refutable things and then when youíre questioned about them, you go ghost for a day and then show up like nothing happened? I mean, I know the answer but Iíd like to hear it straight from you.
    Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

And this is why no one takes anything you say seriously. Looks like youíre just wasting your time.