Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1082 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721080108110821083108410921132 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 17168
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Whatever you say. Those are the studies that came up when I googled "50 worldwide peer reviewed studies on effectiveness of Ivermectin as a treatment for covid".
    As I said, the article is not particularly reliable. You responded to it precisely the way I expected you would. I'm afraid that your head will explode. Now, admit that Ivermectin is labeled for human use -- something you have, thus far, refused to do, hence my statement that you claim medical expertise.
    Stop whining.
    It appears that "stop whining" has replaced your old favorite closing line of "have a nice day".

Now, admit that Ivermectin is labeled for human use -- something you have, thus far, refused to do, hence my statement that you claim medical expertise.
    Stop whining.
    And now I'm answering this for the FIFTH time today.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I guess you're not "staying on topic" anymore? Sure.

And now I'm answering this for the FIFTH time today.
    What, precisely, is your answer? And you can run to google to find the answer if you need to. They will tell you.

Stop whining.

What, precisely, is your answer? And you can run to google to find the answer if you need to. They will tell you.

Stop whining.
    Jesus ****ing Christ. Number six, I guess.

Show the study.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It appears that "stop whining" has replaced your old favorite closing line of "have a nice day".
    Well, there is a simple way to discontinue the use of this statement. Stop whining. Simple as that.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Number six, I guess.

Show the study.
    I'm done in this discussion. You will not accept my statement about the voracity of the article and continue to whine. I guess 6 non-responses in a day is all your precious little brain can handle.
    I suppose that is the best I can expect from you, little troll. Get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

I'm done in this discussion. You will not accept my statement about the voracity of the article and continue to whine. I guess 6 non-responses in a day is all your precious little brain can handle.
    I suppose that is the best I can expect from you, little troll. Get some sleep and try again tomorrow.
    And here he goes. How dare you ask for him to source the study he keeps referring to!

Shame on you Nate.

Spock, I have said this is likely a discredited source. I googled 50 worldwide peer reviewed studies on effectiveness of Ivermectin as a treatment for covid and came up with 3 usable studies. I posted them.
    Are you just here for a visit or are you going to console the other trolls?

Again: I didn't ask if you thought the article was reliable. I'm not the one that posted it. I'm not the one that repeatedly referred to the "peer-reviewed study." I'm not the one that referred to it "appearing to be effective in Mexico." All of this is you.

Can you show the study, or not?

And while you're pondering that, can you look up what the word "sure" means so you can stop asking a question that's been answered six times tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And here he goes. How dare you ask for him to source the study he keeps referring to!

Shame on you Nate.
    I've never seen someone so completely lose it when pressed for a source for their claim. It's so ****ing weird.

Asked and answered. I gave you the results of the google search. I have stated that the story was likely discredited. That doesn't stop you from continuing to whine and I guess only a total change of heart on your part will do so. You appear to be a born whiner.
    Is Ivermectin labeled for human use? I want to see you say "yes". Sure is a cop-out and I've seen that response once tonight

Asked and answered. I gave you the results of the google search. I have stated that the story was likely discredited. That doesn't stop you from continuing to whine and I guess only a total change of heart on your part will do so. You appear to be a born whiner.
    Is Ivermectin labeled for human use? I want to see you say "yes". Sure is a cop-out and I've seen that response once tonight
    I want to see you link the study you've repeatedly referred to.

And so, number seven:

Again: I didn't ask if you thought the article was reliable. I'm not the one that posted it. I'm not the one that repeatedly referred to the "peer-reviewed study." I'm not the one that referred to it "appearing to be effective in Mexico." All of this is you.

Can you show the study, or not?

And while you're pondering that, can you look up what the word "sure" means so you can stop asking a question that's been answered six times tonight?
    I showed you the results of the google search for the 50 peer reviewed studies. That is the best you'll get.
    If you want to know more, I suggest you contact Olivia Lopez. She approved the study.
    Here is a quote from Dr. Harvey Risch:
    "Dr. Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine, is one of many health experts who decry the politicization of COVID-19 treatments such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

“You can hardly believe what anybody says anymore,” Risch said in an interview in December with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham. “We’ve lost 300,000 lives in the United States because our government has basic told everyone to go home, stay home, and if you can’t breathe, go to the hospital.”

That’s not a form of treatment, he said, “it’s what we call therapeutic nihilism.”

He said the federal government, through the FDA, CDC and National Institutes of Health, have misrepresented the benefits of the drugs."

Again, I do not say that Ivermectin is reliable treatment for Covid. When will you accept that?
    You continue to whine and complain and refuse to give direct answers to direct questions that require 1 word answers that you can find at Google. You appear to despise anything and anyone that even hints that Ivermectin could possibly be a treatment for Covid. Heaven forbid that any treatment you have not personally approved would be acceptable.
    Stop whining and give up. Save your limited mental energy for something constructive. This is not worth it for you.

And Spock it's nice to have you drop in for a sniff. I'm still waiting for your list of signs of Alzheimer's that you insist I show.
    The last few hours of you posting in this thread is all the signs one would need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Ivermectin is labeled for human use.

Now can you post the study Nate is asking for.