Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1072 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 72572972102210621070107110721073107410821122 ... LastLast
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 17308
  1. #16066
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So why bring it up? You do realize how many people have been vaccinated in ages groups significantly younger, right? So no not a majority of people who have been vaccinated will be dead in 5-15 years. Prefacing and acknowledging any ounce of that idiocy in that video is what gives people the ability to keep preaching that nonsense.
    There is no pleasing you. I could call you brilliant and because it was me you'd have issues.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #16067
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    103,000
    Totally normal people…definitely not psychopaths.


  3. #16068
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,206
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    There is no pleasing you. I could call you brilliant and because it was me you'd have issues.
    I'm not looking for compliments. I just don't understand trying to validate any of that idiot's point. He's clearly so entangled in his own nonsense that disingenuous doesn't even start to explain it. That scares me because there are plenty of morons in this country who don't know why they take issue with something. It's just that they take issue with it and that type of ignorance, especially in larger numbers can be dangerous.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 12:22 PM.

  4. #16069
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416

  5. #16070
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,206
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    People want it to be (as I have always said) but it is not political. Your post does not change that truth.
    Of course its political. Just because you choose not to acknowledge that doesnt make it untrue.

  6. #16071
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not looking for compliments. I just don't understand trying to validate any of that idiot's point. He's clearly so entangled in his own nonsense that disingenuous doesn't even start to explain it. That scares me because there are plenty of morons in this country who don't know why they take issue with something. It's just that they take issue with it and that type of ignorance, especially in larger numbers can be dangerous.
    I never said you were looking for compliments. I stated that I COULD compliment you and you'd still have issues cause I said it.

    I am sorry, but you still think I agree with the guy when I don't. I actually made fun of him. smh
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #16072
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,206
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I never said you were looking for compliments. I stated that I COULD compliment you and you'd still have issues cause I said it.

    I am sorry, but you still think I agree with the guy when I don't. I actually made fun of him. smh
    I explained to you why I wouldn't acknowledge any of that guy's point. Saying seniors will die in 5-15 years is like saying the sky is blue. We know.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-26-2021 at 01:09 PM.

  8. #16073
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’d rather not. That expression pissed me off when the reactionaries used it back in the sixties, and I don’t wish to stoop to their level.

    That said, the rest of the video was well done although I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.
    That is the problem, the right will stoop to any level and they have been winning with their small-government mantra and deciding who is worthy and who isn't.

    But yes, let follow the rule of conduct our opponents don't share. That has served us so well over the last forty-some years.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2021 at 01:33 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #16074
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,922
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    People want it to be (as I have always said) but it is not political. Your post does not change that truth.
    Cogito, ergo sum

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #16075
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Cogito, ergo sum
    Translation: Eat my shorts.

  11. #16076
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    103,000
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    People want it to be (as I have always said) but it is not political. Your post does not change that truth.
    Death and injury simply isn't occurring due to the vaccine. There have been what three deaths possibly caused by the vaccine meanwhile we have over 800,000 deaths caused due to COVID. This is just like Republicans attempts to fix alleged voter fraud. There were maybe 4 potential cases (not proven just potential) in the 3,000,000 votes cast in Wisconsin and yet they want to make it harder for hundreds of thousands to vote in that state (and others).
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #16077
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's pretty much exactly what I said. Man, you just revel moment by moment to get at me instead of slowing yourself down and read slowly for once. But no, you see the name on the post first. That says it all right there.
    Not anywhere near "exactly what you said" actually.

  13. #16078
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Death and injury simply isn't occurring due to the vaccine. There have been what three deaths possibly caused by the vaccine meanwhile we have over 800,000 deaths caused due to COVID. This is just like Republicans attempts to fix alleged voter fraud. There were maybe 4 potential cases (not proven just potential) in the 3,000,000 votes cast in Wisconsin and yet they want to make it harder for hundreds of thousands to vote in that state (and others).
    Let's not waste our time fixing this pile you just placed out here again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #16079
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,524
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Let's not waste our time fixing this pile you just placed out here again.
    Constantly needing to make things up must be exhausting for you.

  15. #16080
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Constantly needing to make things up must be exhausting for you.
    if that makes you feel better, by all means
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •