Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 632 of 709 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10631
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Part of the projections is that this would be over. I want to say it was Dr Faucci and Dr Brix said if run well half a million. The Trump Administration was better than that.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...he-coronavirus

Fauci estimated 100,000-200,000 dead. Must have been Brix who said half a million.

EDIT: Nope. Here was Dr. Brix estimated 240,000 dead:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-09/fauci-says-u-s-virus-deaths-may-be-60-000-halving-projections

So exactly was estimating half a million dead?

Again over 150,000 of these deaths is President Biden's responsibility if you need to keep this TDS going.
    Considering your limited understanding of how the virus is spread, I don't take much of what you say about COVID seriously. Part of those 150,000 dead are on the previous administration. You wouldn't have seen the amount of cases you've seen if there had been a more consistent approach to limiting the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It should be required that every congressman READ the bill, but I don't know what you gain by everyone having it read to them. Most of them should hopefully already be familiar with it by then and listening to someone read the dry contents of a 600 page bill isn't going to keep their attention...making it a waste of time.
    ^^^^

Part of the projections is that this would be over. I want to say it was Dr Faucci and Dr Brix said if run well half a million. The Trump Administration was better than that.
    You never fail to make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Considering your limited understanding of how the virus is spread, I don't take much of what you say about COVID seriously. Part of those 150,000 dead are on the previous administration. You wouldn't have seen the amount of cases you've seen if there had been a more consistent approach to limiting the spread.
    Part of the initial is the fault of Biden's first round of the executive branch. Funny how you ignore that. Truthfully sad.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your article estimated 256,000 dead of Covid in 2020, we far surpassed that.

In fact, it literally says “best estimates are still below 500,000”.

The Trump administration’s handling was bad, hence comparing it with worst case projections instead of best case.
    One said as high as ten million, over half said 500K or more. And all of that was with the anticipation of this ending in the summer at some point.

Yet all the projection numbers based on date were off from something like 50,000 to 200,000 too many.

One said as high as ten million, over half said 500K or more. And all of that was with the anticipation of this ending in the summer at some point.

Yet all the projection numbers based on date were off from something like 50,000 to 200,000 too many.
    You keep saying this without providing who or what projections you're talking about. I just showed that both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Brix both had predictions far lower than what you claimed they did. Even UW's Covid model only predicted up to 240,000 through the end of the 2020:

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...242493146.html

So what models or predictions are you talking about?

You keep saying this without providing who or what projections you're talking about. I just showed that both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Brix both had predictions far lower than what you claimed they did. Even UW's Covid model only predicted up to 240,000 through the end of the 2020:

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...242493146.html

So what models or predictions are you talking about?
    I posted the link, you commented upon it.

Here it is again:
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ery-far-apart/

I posted the link, you commented upon it.

Here it is again:
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ery-far-apart/
    Then you are not reading it correctly. Literally the very first line:

This week’s survey, taken on March 30 and 31, shows that experts expect an average of 263,000 COVID-19-related deaths in 2020

https://twitter.com/kailightbringer/...814596610?s=21
    This changes everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Then you are not reading it correctly. Literally the very first line:

This week’s survey, taken on March 30 and 31, shows that experts expect an average of 263,000 COVID-19-related deaths in 2020
    Maybe this might help (not bloody likely, though).

I wonder where the real Fauci is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Part of the initial is the fault of Biden's first round of the executive branch. Funny how you ignore that. Truthfully sad.
    Not ignoring anything. If Trump had been lock step with what the science told him and made himself an example instead of being a "maverick", we would have seen a lot more people follow suit in being more vigilant. Once that snowball started rolling downhill, there was nothing stopping it. The more people who thought mask wearing, social distancing, congregating, were inconsequential to spreading the virus, the more hosts the virus found. Hence why we had so many cases in the fall and winter, especially around the holidays.

If Biden is president when this virus started, we would have seen a measurable amount of less death and cases. Yeah you still would have been in the 6 figures but not over 521,000 people.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-05-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not ignoring anything. If Trump had been lock step with what the science told him and made himself an example instead of being a "maverick", we would have seen a lot more people follow suit in being more vigilant. Once that snowball started rolling downhill, there was nothing stopping it. The more people who thought mask wearing, social distancing, not congregating, were inconsequential to spreading the virus, the more hosts the virus found.

If Biden is president when this virus started, we would have seen a measurable amount of less death and cases. Yeah you still would have been in the 6 figures but not over 521,000 people.
    There's no doubt about it. The Trumptard propganda machine completely wrecked our covid response before we even had a chance..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train