Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1302 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 30280212021252129213001301130213031304131213521402 ... LastLast
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 22166
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, you're pointing to an article about a survey taken by a group The Hill....twice...made the point of calling left-leaning........so what are the chances their statistics about a Republican governor aren't biased

Like managerial accounting, I can take raw data and make it look like a lot of different things
    PPP has an A- rating from 538. I think that works just fine. They give them a 0.9 Democratic slant.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Time to start talking about removing Youngkin? Or is that only the standard for Democrats?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-public-policy
    You’re such a god damn scum bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Lil' Brew-boo wake up from his nappy wappy feeling a bit grumpy?

Truer words were never memes.

Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin. Between them there is only one brain cell.

Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin. Between them there is only one brain cell.
    And it is split between them.

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19

https://sports.yahoo.com/washington-...024500554.html

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19

I was just about to post this. Another officer dead this year under Biden. Only he’s dead because the officer is a damned idiot and not because of a thing Biden did.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I didn't know that the CDC was some crazy doctor that is anti government, pro Ivermectin and has a love lust relationship with Rogan and DeSantis.

It is like you just want to condemn this lady as apposed to actually reading the study. Completely not surprising.

https://ijr.com/cdc-study-natural-im...tection-covid/
    The big problem with natural immunity is that you have to get the virus first in order to get it... that works out for some people. Others, not so much.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The big problem with natural immunity is that you have to get the virus first in order to get it... that works out for some people. Others, not so much.
    The big problem with natural immunity is that it’s pretty garbage. You first have to survive (not just get) COVID and make it through the symptoms without the vaccine. Keep that in mind and the unvaccinated are 7 times more likely to die as well as suffer severe non-fatal symptoms.

It’s a crock of horse manure that is meant to get people stuck with the GOP’s favorite monoclonal antibodies so that DeSantis’ donors can scrounge up a few extra thousand bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Karma...
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The big problem with natural immunity is that it’s pretty garbage. You first have to survive (not just get) COVID and make it through the symptoms without the vaccine. Keep that in mind and the unvaccinated are 7 times more likely to die as well as suffer severe non-fatal symptoms.

It’s a crock of horse manure that is meant to get people stuck with the GOP’s favorite monoclonal antibodies so that DeSantis’ donors can scrounge up a few extra thousand bucks.
    "I have to get COVID in order to be protected from getting COVID!"

Never made any sense.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Bozo is full of **** anyways. He's been satirizing the CDC and their recommendations since the pandemic started. Now we should listen to what that study says as gospel when its not even in reference to the current variant. If you look at the woman's profile, she praising people like Joe Rogan for their takes on the virus. Do I need to know anymore to know not to take her seriously?
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-29-2022 at 11:38 AM.