Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 221 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3307
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump is responsible for his reaction to the media.
    of course, but some of what Trump says is in reaction and the media deserves some blame for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    to only say he wore a mask was the same thing as not mentioning the mask at all........just say Trump vistis wounded vets and stop there...wearing a mask wasn't news, doing it after refusing to for months was news
    doing it after refusing for months was in relation to how the media was covering it for months, even if Trump was stupid for reacting that way.

there was no reason to have the headline they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I mean, it's your opinion that it's unnecessary.

Is it true that he refused to do so? Yes or no.

Is it true that he sometimes ridiculed people for wearing one? Yes or no?
    it would/could be fine to include later in the story, but that isn't the story and shouldn't be the headline. that is why some media/other media have had simpler headlines and why CNN itself had a different headline first like I also posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it would/could be fine to include later in the story, but that isn't the story and shouldn't be the headline. that is why some media/other media have had simpler headlines and why CNN itself had a different headline first like I also posted.
    It's your opinion that it shouldn't. You have an odd obsession with telling people what they should and shouldn't do. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's your opinion that it shouldn't. You have an odd obsession with telling people what they should and shouldn't do. Why?
    I expect media to cover the news without bias or a political agenda.

if it wasn't biased and unnecessary then they would all be having that in the headline, including the other tweet from CNN that I included.

but it's not bias....it was bigger news that he was finally wearing a mask than it was that he was making the visit
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I expect media to cover the news without bias or a political agenda.

if it wasn't biased and unnecessary then they would all be having that in the headline, including the other tweet from CNN that I included.
    I don't care what you expect.

None of what they said was untrue, you understand, right?

That psycho Devos does not give a ****.

U.S. Army veteran Richard Rose survived two tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan during his nine years in the military. The 37-year-old was tragically felled by coronavirus on the Fourth of July.

Rose, who refused to wear a mask because he thought the virus was over-hyped, died just three days after being diagnosed with COVID-19 on July 1, reported WOIO-TV.

Daily news

https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status...996130816?s=21

Remember how deSantis was a hero look up on by some?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status...996130816?s=21

Remember how deSantis was a hero look up on by some?
    Something tells me that apology he demanded isn’t coming.

He literally said that Obama and Biden “stopped coronavirus testing” lmao

I’m sure great translator of Trump’s lies and blind follower will tell us how this is something Trump shouldn’t have said (not because it’s wrong but because it could look bad) will interpret this lie for us.

Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed and doesn't want to give in to the other side. we know this because he said when he wore a mask at the Flint place in Michigan that he said he didn't want to give the media the satisfaction.

this isn't a good excuse, but maybe if the anti Trump media covered this differently with less hate things would/could have been different.
    No, if President Trump had a basic understanding of science and statistics THEN things would be VERY different. We could have had upwards of 50k more americans still alive today, if not more. That's a lot of dead americans directly due to incompetent president.

He needs to either learn what is going on, or let someone else take over. Because what's going on right now is a flat out embarrassment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

“Maybe if the media didn’t actually cover Trump’s objectively disgusting and awful faults he would look better”—Special, ordained arbiter of media integrity.

Maybe if Trump wasn’t so awful media wouldn’t do their job and highlight it. You are a joke dude, you’re not upset that Trump is awful, you’re upset that people rightfully call attention to it.

Then again you freely admitted you only seek media that confirms your already poorly educated bias, so why should anyone be surprised at another admission of being a fragile and ignorant sheep?