Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 224 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3357
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed and doesn't want to give in to the other side. we know this because he said when he wore a mask at the Flint place in Michigan that he said he didn't want to give the media the satisfaction.

this isn't a good excuse, but maybe if the anti Trump media covered this differently with less hate things would/could have been different.
    Republicans are supposed to be the party of personal responsibility. It is concerning that nothing Trump ever does is his fault.

It is not the mediaís fault Trump didnít wear a mask, it is Trumpís.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Republicans are supposed to be the party of personal responsibility. It is concerning that nothing Trump ever does is his fault.

It is not the mediaís fault Trump didnít wear a mask, it is Trumpís.
    I didn't say Trump doesn't have fault. I literally said "Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed"

I've faulted Trump for different things.

when certain media often have a political agenda, they also deserve some blame because how they cover Trump as President can cause Trump's reaction to that. Trump didn't say "I didnít want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it" because of nothing.

I didn't say Trump doesn't have fault. I literally said "Trump is sometimes stupidly hard headed"

I've faulted Trump for different things.

when certain media often have a political agenda, they also deserve some blame because how they cover Trump as President can cause Trump's reaction to that. Trump didn't say "I didnít want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it" because of nothing.
    Trump is responsible for his reaction to the media.

this is the truth.

this is unnecessary from media.

at least CNN got it right here, this is how to do news. simple and to the point, nothing unnecessary.

to only say he wore a mask was the same thing as not mentioning the mask at all........just say Trump vistis wounded vets and stop there...wearing a mask wasn't news, doing it after refusing to for months was news
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

this is the truth.

at least CNN got it right here, this is how to do news. simple and to the point, nothing unnecessary.

It's TRUE, nothing unnecessary about it.

For you and me: COVID isnít serious and you can all go back to work.

For the connected: "I'm asthmatic," said Stone, 67. "Sending me to a prison where I could not be socially distanced ... would, I think, be a death sentence."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axi...b99d1ea0f.html

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc....anada-53392817

Marching orders and talking points have been given to the Trump cult. Everyoneís fault but his for the piss poor response in the US

They did the same thing to the climatologists who warn us of climate change. The main theme here is don't trust the experts. No wonder people are nutty on these issues and don't believe in science. Down with tribalism.

Come Nov, these guys will be kicked out. There aren't that many stupid people in this country to believe these guys' crap. and Hillary isn't running. Down with spin masters.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    They did the same thing to the climatologists who warn us of climate change. The main theme here is don't trust the experts. No wonder people are nutty on these issues and don't believe in science. Down with tribalism.

Come Nov, these guys will be kicked out. There aren't that many stupid people in this country to believe these guys' crap. and Hillary isn't running. Down with spin masters.
    Thatís the fatal flaw of conservativism. It relies almost exclusively on the denial of experts and those who dedicate their careers to exploring a subject.

if only those kicked out wouldn't be at least partially replaced by a different flavor of the same
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

Unfortunately yes, there are enough people who will believe these guys crap. There were also enough of them on the other side that believed Bernie=communism and that Biden was the only one who could beat Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    if only those kicked out wouldn't be at least partially replaced by a different flavor of the same
    For the most part, yes, though on a national level I hold some hope that Biden would surround himself (or be forced to surround himself) with more competent advisors.

I further hope that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, such as it is, will keep Bidenís feet to the fire (figuratively) on their issues rather than circling the wagons rather indiscriminately as the vast majority of professional Republicans have done re: Trump.

But, as Emily Dickenson wrote: ďHope is a thing with feathers.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Making masks mandatory on a national level is necessary. Voting against it is still ignorant.

Its allowing people to make health choices for other people. A society cannot function properly if it expects its citizens to shoulder the burden.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Its a states issue ( enforcement and police of health issues), not a federal issue, the 10th amendment is clear and this has been ruled on before

https://www.americanbar.org/news/aba...h-to-pandemic/

"The power to quarantine and take even more stringent measures in the name of public health has belonged largely to the states for nearly 200 years. In 1824, the Supreme Court drew a clear line in Gibbons v. Ogden between the state and federal governments when it came to regulating activities within and between states. In a unanimous ruling, then-Chief Justice John Marshall cited the 10th Amendment in saying that police powers are largely reserved to states for activities within their borders."

And yes, I wear a mask in public
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Its a states issue ( enforcement and police of health issues), not a federal issue, the 10th amendment is clear and this has been ruled on before

https://www.americanbar.org/news/aba...h-to-pandemic/

"The power to quarantine and take even more stringent measures in the name of public health has belonged largely to the states for nearly 200 years. In 1824, the Supreme Court drew a clear line in Gibbons v. Ogden between the state and federal governments when it came to regulating activities within and between states. In a unanimous ruling, then-Chief Justice John Marshall cited the 10th Amendment in saying that police powers are largely reserved to states for activities within their borders."

And yes, I wear a mask in public
    Too bad the states canít print money.

this is the truth.

I mean, it's your opinion that it's unnecessary.

Is it true that he refused to do so? Yes or no.

Is it true that he sometimes ridiculed people for wearing one? Yes or no?