Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 166 of 225 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3362
    I refuse to give Trump credit for wearing a mask for the same reason you donít give your child credit for doing what you ask him to after spending years ignoring your requests. The CDC and state health departments have been trying to get people to wear masks in public places for months. He has refused to help in that effort. His base that would walk on their hands rather than feet if he said it was the proper way for humans to walk have been ignoring those guidelines. All he had to do was be a decent human being and say they should be wearing masks four months ago and do so himself. We probably wouldnít be seeing Texas and Florida as super spreader states right now if he had. He holds that much sway over how those people think. They would drink the Kool-Aid right after hearing about how Jonestown went for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I refuse to give Trump credit for wearing a mask for the same reason you donít give your child credit for doing what you ask him to after spending years ignoring your requests. The CDC and state health departments have been trying to get people to wear masks in public places for months. He has refused to help in that effort. His base that would walk on their hands rather than feet if he said it was the proper way for humans to walk have been ignoring those guidelines. All he had to do was be a decent human being and say they should be wearing masks four months ago and do so himself. We probably wouldnít be seeing Texas and Florida as super spreader states right now if he had. He holds that much sway over how those people think. They would drink the Kool-Aid right after hearing about how Jonestown went for Trump.
    The CDC and WHO were not recommending wearing a mask 4 months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The CDC and WHO were not recommending wearing a mask 4 months ago

CDC was making those recommendations at the end of March and early April. Now letís do some basic math, shall we?

April 1
    May 2
    June 3
    July 4

4 months...

CDC was making those recommendations at the end of March and early April. Now letís do some basic math, shall we?

April 1
    May 2
    June 3
    July 4

4 months...
    If only democratic congressmen recommended wearing masks in March!

https://twitter.com/repswalwell/stat...336431104?s=21

And you probably noticed that he has corrected based on new information. No actually Iím positive that you didnít notice that.

And you probably noticed that he has corrected based on new information. No actually Iím positive that you didnít notice that.
    So Tapper blames Trump for not wearing face masks in February but then democratic politicians get a pass in March for saying this stuff?

A 30-year-old coronavirus patient at a San Antonio medical center told a nurse, ďI thought this was a hoax, but itís notĒ shortly before dying, the hospitalís top doctor said.

Jane Appleby, the chief medical officer at Methodist Hospital, said in a somber video published Friday by WOAI-TV that the patient had attended a ďCOVID partyĒ thrown by someone diagnosed with the virus.

COVID parties are held to see if anybody gets infected, Appleby said.

Daily news

So Tapper blames Trump for not wearing face masks in February but then democratic politicians get a pass in March for saying this stuff?

Oh my goodness, how do you manage to exist when you're being intentionally dense? You saw me say that they corrected based on new information.

Before the CDC was talking about wearing masks helped, people reacted a certain way. Then the CDC says they are helpful and those people changed what they were saying while Trump continued for four months to act like masks don't help and are to be avoided.

They get a "pass" because they reacted to new information and said something different. Trump gets zero credit since he ignored what his own government was saying and kept promoting what amounts to a false reality.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump wore a mask, haters must find a new way to hate Trump apparently.
    Ah, Dumb *** Don is finally on board huh.

What made him finally change his mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes, Democrats and CDC deserves blame for not being right about the virus in March. Republicans deserve blame for not being right about the virus right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    A 30-year-old coronavirus patient at a San Antonio medical center told a nurse, ďI thought this was a hoax, but itís notĒ shortly before dying, the hospitalís top doctor said.

Jane Appleby, the chief medical officer at Methodist Hospital, said in a somber video published Friday by WOAI-TV that the patient had attended a ďCOVID partyĒ thrown by someone diagnosed with the virus.

COVID parties are held to see if anybody gets infected, Appleby said.

Daily news
    yeah, maybe there is just part of the herd that just needs thinning
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

https://twitter.com/deangeliscorey/s...469752321?s=21

This seems reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, maybe there is just part of the herd that just needs thinning
    It sounds awful, but I really can't disagree with you.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://twitter.com/deangeliscorey/s...469752321?s=21

This seems reasonable

Do you understand how schools work?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Three teachers in Texas came down with the virus in one school and one died. Teachers are scared they might get it if their area is still a hotspot. Trump and Devos don't care about that in the same they didn't care about the spread of corona in the meatpacking industry. They wanted the supplies to keep coming and be damn the cost to those on the front line. They need the schools open so parents can go back to work without worrying about where their kids are at.

A lot of underfunded schools are having trouble meeting the re-opening guidelines requirements that Devos and Trump are disregarding. No federal help so they are basically on their own to solve these problems. And Brewer thinks Devos and Trump are being reasonable.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-12-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.