Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 804 of 924 FirstFirst ... 304704754794802803804805806814854904 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 13855
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím aware you have issues of your own. That you think they had equally as bad messaging is certainly one. Its a ridiculous claim to make, which is why you havenít given a single tangible example of Bidenís mixed or inaccurate messaging.
    well, there is the whole 'in the eyes of the beholder' aspect

2 people with different views of the world can see the exact same event and have opposite recollections of it...and neither is necessarily right or wrong.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ok I figured you were going with that. So by that justification, you are saying that the state courts and executive branch have no authority in any matters relating to elections. So if someone sues regarding the election, the courts would have to dismiss the case and say "oops we have no authority here"...you do realize what an absolutely bonkers argument that is. Right? And it spits in the face of our founding. Checks and balances...
    You do realize that the Constitution has to be brought up before the courts to get changed, it can't be done willy nilly. That is the spit in the face of the founding fathers. That's the failure of the check and balance system.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172032337.html

40% of all new Covid cases are in Florida, Texas and Missouri. Florida alone accounts for 20% of all new cases. But yes, Florida is doing a great job dealing with Covid
    I'm sorry, way to revise history. New info is just that, new info. You are going to be such a horrible lawyer if you ever make it by taking this strategy. Stop it, else you'll be the one asking folks if they'd like fries with their meal.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    ****ing Straw man.. That ruling had no impact on whether there was fraudulent votes e.g. votes by somebody not legally registered to vote. You and your ilk equate fraud with making it easier for legal voters to actually ****ing vote. You don't want the truth
    You use words that show you don't understand the meaning of.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You do realize that the Constitution has to be brought up before the courts to get changed, it can't be done willy nilly. That is the spit in the face of the founding fathers. That's the failure of the check and balance system.
    I'm sorry I can't understand this. Can you restate?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I'm sorry I can't understand this. Can you restate?
    Actually I want to change my view.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nsylvania-mai/

I was under the wrong impression that this was done within days of the election. It was not. I was wrong. To what I now know, there was no issue with what was done.

If someone wants, they can bring the law up for being unconstitutional if they wish, but the time to object during the period the Constitution allows had passed. I agree with the SC decision now.

I was under the wrong impression that this was done within days of the election. It was not. I was wrong. To what I now know, there was no issue with what was done.

If someone wants, they can bring the law up for being unconstitutional if they wish, but the time to object during the period the Constitution allows had passed. I agree with the SC decision now.
    You did a good adjustment of your view based on the facts as you became aware of them. Have a good day.

Thank you for posting that and when being presented with different opinions changing your viewpoint.

Thank you for posting that and when being presented with different opinions changing your viewpoint.
    something I have yet to see you do....you usually just stop responding to that portion of a thread

The NFL is wrong by allowing the Vikings get rid of an assistant coach for not getting the vaccine.

How is that not discrimination?

Wow, the NFL just lost my money.......

You cannot force people to get vaccinated.......what a joke.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The NFL is wrong by allowing the Vikings get rid of an assistant coach for not getting the vaccine.

How is that not discrimination?

Wow, the NFL just lost my money.......

You cannot force people to get vaccinated.......what a joke.
    The NFL and the Vikings are a business, first and foremost. They don't want to be forced to forfeit a game because some selfish bastard wants to put himself above the team.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

and, for the record, that's not a coach they wanted to lose....so he had to have really been digging his heels in to choose, in effect, unemployment.....even tho I still question the whole 'require' thing with a non-FDA-approved vaccine

No one is being forced to get the vaccine. You can tell by the fact that he still is unvaccinated.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

The NFL and the Vikings are a business, first and foremost. They don't want to be forced to forfeit a game because some selfish bastard wants to put himself above the team.
    Selfish bastard? You cannot force people to get the vaccine. Hell, the Yankees have had players and coaches who were fully vaccinated getting the covid. That vaccine obviously didnít stop it for them. So save the selfish bs.....you cannot force people and you know that was wrong. No business can force any employee to get a vaccine.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    No one is being forced to get the vaccine. You can tell by the fact that he still is unvaccinated.
    This vaccine crap is so political it is not funny anymore. I got the vaccine and I still wear a mask and yet have had a moron question me for wearing a mask by saying, so, no vaccine for you, huh?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place