Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 798 of 921 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 13802
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And you just spent several minutes of your life caring about what I do. If that's what you think of me...what in the hell do you think of yourself?
    I thought we already established that I had self-esteem, which you seem to view as a negative thing.

The biggest insult there was to my typing, though. Several minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh wow. Only 4 days? You've missed a solid year plus of comedy gold from this guy. One of the greatest parts is how he constantly flings insults around, yet still has the gall to constantly play victim: hilariously claiming that the mods are editing people's posts in a conspiracy to make him look dumb, while constantly claiming that the mods unfairly target conservatives.
    I caught a ban from this place for arguing with people that made racist comments about Richard Sherman after that on field interview he did with Erin Andrews back in the day, but yeah, it's the conservatives that are unfairly targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I caught a ban from this place for arguing with people that made racist comments about Richard Sherman after that on field interview he did with Erin Andrews back in the day, but yeah, it's the conservatives that are unfairly targeted.
    I've probably been banned more than anyone still on this forum (despite almost never directly insulting my fellow posters), but yeah: CONSERVATIVES ARE BEING UNFAIRLY TARGETED HERE ON PSD.

can't wait for the next 4 pages arguing about the usage of the word propaganda
    or wait, maybe a few pages on the definition of evidence....I learn so much here
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I live in Missouri, we don't really do negative tests.
    You don't do negative tests? What do you do then? Are people tested?

Always nice to see Rand Paul get bodied.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You don't do negative tests? What do you do then? Are people tested?
    Mostly we pretend that it's not happening and last a little lip service to "personal responsibility."

Our governor is a walking disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Always nice to see Rand Paul get bodied.

But Rand Paul is a doctor! He's board certified by an organization he made up and everything!

But Rand Paul is a doctor! He's board certified by an organization he made up and everything!
    I wish that he had taken his oath to do no harm seriously...because he did some serious harm to Rand Paul.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Pro-Trump Group Files Motion Against FDA to Stop Covid-19 Vaccinations in U.S.

A bizarre fringe group that calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” filed a motion in federal court on Monday against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the parent agency of the FDA, to seek an injunction that would halt all vaccinations for covid-19 in the country. And while the lawsuit is unlikely to succeed, it demonstrates just how desperate the death cult of former President Donald Trump has gotten.

The motion, filed in the U.S. Northern District Court of Alabama, falsely claims that vaccines which have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA do not actually prevent the spread of covid-19. The people behind America’s Frontline Doctors also claim that emergency use authorization should never have been granted because the coronavirus pandemic is not an emergency.

“Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (‘CDC’) data shows that the Vaccines are not effective in treating or preventing SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19,” the group falsely claimed.

And that’s just one of many ludicrous assertions made in the lawsuit, which is filled with dozens of pages of conspiratorial nonsense and scientific illiteracy, including an unfounded claim that coronavirus vaccines have killed at least 45,000 people in the U.S.
    https://gizmodo.com/pro-trump-group-...vid-1847325556

Lady Marge got herself banned from Twitter the other day for spreading misinformation and now she's acting like she was censored by the US government. It's amazing for a group of people who rant and scream about how much they understand the Constitution that they have absolutely no clue what is and isn't in the document.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Lady Marge got herself banned from Twitter the other day for spreading misinformation and now she's acting like she was censored by the US government. It's amazing for a group of people who rant and scream about how much they understand the Constitution that they have absolutely no clue what is and isn't in the document.
    They only know the spark notes version and even that, they have on audios book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They only know the spark notes version and even that, they have on audios book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She couldn’t even be bothered to read the Cliffnotes.

She spreads harmful and extremely damaging lies to a base that clamors for lies over truth, and the only consequence is not being able to log on for like 12 hours. Then she can go back to being the insane pseudo-terrorist loon she is and Republicans can pretend to not associate with her while totally backing her.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've probably been banned more than anyone still on this forum (despite almost never directly insulting my fellow posters