Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 703 of 740 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 11097
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, we heard you the first five times you said this. Repeating it only highlights how silly and partisan you sound.
    How can saying that Trump did a poor job with Covid be considered partisan?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    In your professional opinion.
    Covid and h1n1 being vastly diff epidemics is not an opinion, it's a measurable fact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Measurable fact..........60 million cases vs. 31 million cases. Known disease vs. novel disease. Yes they are vastly different. Covid was far more difficult to handle than H1N1. Biden blew his response, Trump blew his. I have no confidence that Biden would have done any better with an unknown disease than he did with a known one.
    You are simply stating an opinion.

Measurable fact..........60 million cases vs. 31 million cases. Known disease vs. novel disease. Yes they are vastly different. Covid was far more difficult to handle than H1N1. Biden blew his response, Trump blew his. I have no confidence that Biden would have done any better with an unknown disease than he did with a known one.
    What's the criticism of Biden's handling of this, just out of curiosity?

The one thing I'm worried about is the patent waiver. He needs to allow the 3 vaccines we have to be manufactured by nations that are struggling. End of story. **** Big Pharma. Hell, a lot of taxpayer money went into this. If there's anything that shouldn't be profited off of, it's Covid. Trump opposed calls for a waiver. This seems like an easy win for Biden. Waive it. Do the right thing!

But domestically and other than that issue, I'm actually surprised by how well we're ramping up the vaccines No idea where to give credit -- not sure much of it goes to Joe -- but I also don't know what I'd be too upset with Biden about here. But I can be talked into it!!
    HELLO

In response to a question as to whether or not I felt that Biden would have handled Covid better than Trump did. I do not and gave this historical data as evidence. I have no confidence that Biden would have done anything more than Trump did about Covid. Neither has handled pandemics well.
    Biden is simply continuing Trump's vaccine policy -- which is one thing Trump did right.

In response to a question as to whether or not I felt that Biden would have handled Covid better than Trump did. I do not and gave this historical data as evidence. I have no confidence that Biden would have done anything more than Trump did about Covid. Neither has handled pandemics well.
    Biden is simply continuing Trump's vaccine policy -- which is one thing Trump did right.
    Yup. Bidens stance on masks is 100% political. Same as every poster on here.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It is my political preference that people not die of COVID unnecessarily.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Yes you do have confidence that biden would have done better, he has already been pushing a pro mask rhetoric meaning he is already avoiding the biggest, deadliest, and most economically destructive mistake that trump made.

I'm not stating an opinion, im stating a fact. It is also a fact that you know bidens response would have been better than trump's, I'm not stupid enough to buy this game you playing.

So you believe biden would have opposed social distance and wearing masks?

If not, that means you believe social distance and masks don't make a difference?

You dont think the stance on masks has to do with science?

You can conduct an experiment yourself. Blow on your hand without a mask, then blow on it with one. Then come back and tell us what the difference is.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You dont think the stance on masks has to do with science?

You can conduct an experiment yourself. Blow on your hand without a mask, then blow on it with one. Then come back and tell us what the difference is.

It's only political because one side has decided masks are a restriction on their freedumbz. If we could all agree they are the right thing to do during a globally contagious pandemic, then it wouldn't be political. But since they are political, I'm fine being on the right side of the "wear a ****ing mask you whiny babies, it's not a ridiculous burden and doesn't make it harder to breath".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So you believe biden would have opposed social distance and wearing masks?

If not, that means you believe social distance and masks don't make a difference?

Did I say any of those things? I did not. I simply stated that in my professional opinion, given past history, Biden would not have done any better at handling Covid than Trump did.
    Would you simply accept that and move along? You disagree, which is fine. You have no basis to tell me that I am wrong, however. Speculating on something of this nature cannot be proven.
    Again, you appear to be trying to say that I approved of Trump's handling of Covid. I did not. I also did not approve of Biden's handling of H1N1 and, with that historical data in mind, I doubt that he would have done any better against a more deadly, less known virus.
    Last edited by catman; 04-17-2021 at 01:53 AM.

How can saying that Trump did a poor job with Covid be considered partisan?
    You keep bringing up Trump despite no one else really referencing him. You're obviously deflecting.

Continuing to flaunt your extreme ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is my political preference that people not die of COVID unnecessarily.
    Not sure what a necessary covid death is.

I don't know if anyone is arguing that Trump did a good job, more that we don't know how Biden would have done just that it would have been different.

My political preference is that nobody ever die, unfortunately I know that's not an option we have in reality. I kind of think the best way to save lives in the US is to get as much money to the bottom of the economy as possible ... how to do that I have no idea.
    Last edited by Scoots; 04-17-2021 at 12:53 PM.