Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 320 of 374 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5607
    Pence's former top aide says Trump called the coronavirus 'a good thing' because he didn't like shaking hands with 'disgusting' supporters

Olivia Troye, who until recently served as Vice President Mike Pence's top coronavirus task force adviser, slammed President Donald Trump's pandemic response in an interview with The Washington Post and in a new video for the group Republicans Voters Against Trump.

In the video, Troye describes a COVID-19 task force meeting in which she says the president remarked that the pandemic might be a "good thing" because it prevented him from having to shake hands with "disgusting people." Troye said the president was referring to his supporters.

"When we were in a task-force meeting, the president said: 'Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing — I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people,'" Troye says in the two-minute video. "Those disgusting people are the same people he claims to care about. These are the people who are still going to his rallies today, who have complete faith in who he is."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...porters-2020-9

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pence's former top aide says Trump called the coronavirus 'a good thing' because he didn't like shaking hands with 'disgusting' supporters

It is truly baffling how anyone can support him unless they truly don't give a solitary **** about another living human being.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

yeah lets pretend that is real.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Oh, what a shock: you immediately assume something negative said about Donald Trump is a lie.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Oh, what a shock: you immediately assume something negative said about Donald Trump is a lie.
    you and anyone else that hates Trump immediately believe anything against him, it could be literally anything and it's concluded yup it's true.

I don't immediately or automatically conclude something negative is a lie. I've actually agree with some negative things about Trump, but you don't pay enough attention to what contradicts what you already want to believe.

this person could have said anything, and that would have been reported by the emdia as the truth and anyone that hates Trump would eat it up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao, pretty much.

The guys been such a huge piece of **** on a personal level the past 4 years I'm expecting these type of stories to just keep coming til november.

They're always "possible" with trump, haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Can you think of a reason she would make it up?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

you and anyone else that hates Trump immediately believe anything against him, it could be literally anything and it's concluded yup it's true.

I don't immediately or automatically conclude something negative is a lie. I've actually agree with some negative things about Trump, but you don't pay enough attention to what contradicts what you already want to believe.

this person could have said anything, and that would have been reported by the emdia as the truth and anyone that hates Trump would eat it up.
    So you do not believe that Trum

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I dont know, but I find the precedent trump set for himself funny. Any piece of **** human quality anyone applies to him is just SO believable, lol.

It's just so par for the course.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Another laughably hypocritical take by ole' Special.

After all the times you doubted something negative about Trump that turned out to be true, I'm surprised you still doubt these things.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    After all the times you doubted something negative about Trump that turned out to be true, I'm surprised you still doubt these things.
    I take it you like surprises. There are plenty to be had these days.

I assume it's true. I also assume it's true about most public figures, they just don't get caught saying it out loud. But Trump is a special idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, pretty much.

The guys been such a huge piece of **** on a personal level the past 4 years I'm expecting these type of stories to just keep coming til november.

They're always "possible" with trump, haha.

of course, because Trump is literally worse than Hitler. this is what some are dumb enough to believe.

isn't this page 1 out of divide and conquer. Trump must hate his own supporters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the same aide that said they will vote for Joe Biden. why would they make up anything against Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯