Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 315 of 385 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5766
  1. #4711
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by James Somers View Post
    The whole story has been hyped up with the coronavirus. Well, honestly, who's acquaintances (or their acquaintances) are ill or have been ill? I do not know such. It feels like a total intimidation tactic is taking place. Mortality statistics are announced, but no one details the real causes of death. Well, for example, a person with bronchial asthma may require the connection of a ventilator even with a simple ARVI. I read articles that people die from institutes, because no one from specialists competent in these matters comes to the infectious diseases department. But it turns out that the person did not die from the coronavirus! We are surrounded by a lot of lies.
    You donít know anyone who has had it? My two cousins both had it. One experienced nothing different than the flu. The other had to go to the ER. And Her husband was in ICU and on a ventilator. Heís NYPD and in his 30s.

    My friends aunt died of it. So did my moms friendís mother. Both were in their 80s.


    Thereís two problems converging here. An impatient society who demands answers NOW on anything that occurs with everyone rushing to be the first to know, with a virus that we still donít know enough about. And we have politicians trying to spin everything to their gain. We have Democratís blaming Trump for a bad economy when they know damn well itís because of the virus. Then we have a president who will lie to avoid any negative impact from the virus. A president who instead of letting the CDC lead the way as they are there to do, is pushing back on anything not favorable or that allows a vaccine before Election Day. Anything that doesnít fit his narrative is called an attack on the president. With the CDC! The most apolitical group of scientists whose only interest is fighting infectious diseases.

    And here we are. Having debates about treatment types and stats without any of us having any kind of scientific background (most of us anyway) and being armchair disease experts because our chosen media and their spin and politicians spin is directing us to fight. But itís no surprise that itís GOPers denying scientific facts again. They seem fine to do that when it serves their self interest. Evolution, climate change, now this. Anything that inconveniences them canít be true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #4712
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,533
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet you're still unabashedly in love with the guy.
    actual posts contradict you, but whatever you say, Lofl.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #4713
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,533
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Contextually, even if he did not want to cause a panic, he did not have to lie and compare covid to the flu when he knew it was worse.

    I agree. which is why I posted an article about what Trump could have done.

    but people should understand the context, it wasn't something that he wanted to do for no reason.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #4714
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,533
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    He's the President. The "buck stops with that office."
    by the same comparison, then Obama is at fault for everything bad when he was President. but we know that wouldn't be reality.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #4715
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,850
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    by the same comparison, then Obama is at fault for everything bad when he was President. but we know that wouldn't be reality.
    whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama... whatabout Obama...whatabout Obama.

  6. #4716
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,842
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree. which is why I posted an article about what Trump could have done.

    but people should understand the context, it wasn't something that he wanted to do for no reason.
    Sure he didnít do it for no reason. Doesnít change that what he did was lying and that it was harmful though.

  7. #4717
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,288
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree. which is why I posted an article about what Trump could have done.

    but people should understand the context, it wasn't something that he wanted to do for no reason.
    It's funny that he doesn't mind creating panic over pretty much anything else.

  8. #4718
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It's funny that he doesn't mind creating panic over pretty much anything else.
    Also funny that every other country managed to put in protective measures without a panic.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  9. #4719
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,842
    As for Covid, a colleague of mine, Master Sergeant Brian Tolliver, recently died of Covid:

    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...ns-in-florida/

    This virus is very real.

  10. #4720
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    by the same comparison, then Obama is at fault for everything bad when he was President. but we know that wouldn't be reality.
    Weíre talking about Covid.

    You want to talk about what should be blamed on Obama letís start that thread. Weíve all got gripes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #4721
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,707
    Obama living rent free in Trump and his flunkies heads as much as Trump living rent free in Dems heads. Only difference is one is the current president.

  12. #4722
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,643
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    actual posts contradict you, but whatever you say, Lofl.
    No, they don't. You love and idolize Donald Trump.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  13. #4723
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,643

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  14. #4724
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    by the same comparison, then Obama is at fault for everything bad when he was President. but we know that wouldn't be reality.
    I agree 100% with you

  15. #4725
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No, they don't. You love and idolize Donald Trump.
    lazy or illiterate? Could be both I guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •