Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 322 of 375 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5620
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    For over 3 months this virus was spreading completely unchecked. Right now, 8 months later we still dont have any scientific based plan of action from our federal govt. All they're doing is trying to time a vaccine out before elections.

I think you are SEVERELY under estimating the power of human behavior and its consequences.

You say its lunacy cuz you dont know the science or the math behind it, so you just see a huge number like 80% without realizing how easily realistic that number actually is.
    China

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, I understand that ... and the point is that even ignoring him there are 60k deaths, so how would him not being in office have saved 80%? The math doesn't work.
    I'm not the one that made that 80% claim. Trump made this **** way worse than it needed to be whether state government ignored him or not. Even in California there are a bunch of Trump followers who are ****ing things up for everyone else (again, regardless of whether state government ignored him or not).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

China
    It's funny how you rag on me for making posts that don't "say something" and then you make posts like this. Of course I don't disagree with what you're inferring but still....pretty hypocritical.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

. And considering 60k+ of the corona deaths are from CA, NY, and NJ ... and those state's leadership have been publicly ignoring trump from the start, I don't know that those can be put on Trump..
    Ignoring what lol? he did nothing

listening to trump would have resulted in no mask wearing and no social distancing
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm not the one that made that 80% claim. Trump made this **** way worse than it needed to be whether state government ignored him or not. Even in California there are a bunch of Trump followers who are ****ing things up for everyone else (again, regardless of whether state government ignored him or not).
    I agree he probably made it worse, but the 80% is what I was pushing back against.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Ignoring what lol? he did nothing

listening to trump would have resulted in no mask wearing and no social distancing
    My point was that NOT listening to Trump they had 60k deaths. So how bad would it have been if they DID listen?

I agree he probably made it worse, but the 80% is what I was pushing back against.
    Probably?

It's funny how you rag on me for making posts that don't "say something" and then you make posts like this. Of course I don't disagree with what you're inferring but still....pretty hypocritical.
    I decided not to fight it.

Probably?
    If you are certain I'm happy for you.

I'm well aware. You don't hold yourself to the same standards that you expect out of others.

If you are certain I'm happy for you.
    Sure thing, Mr. Bothsides.

nasty, you know we will never know the true death toll from corona and from the CCPs response to it, but we know it is far FAR higher than reported.

Don't bother responding because your response will just be based on your owners wishes anyhow.
    I never said I knew the true number, however common sense dictates that a mask precaution alone in february would decrease the numbers anywhere 60% to 80%. And this is without any sort of travel screening and high traffic screening around the country.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it ain't accurate...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

China
    's foreign policy is what we should be striving to emulate.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Cuz you cant playa, sniffed that **** out months ago...

I'm well aware. You don't hold yourself to the same standards that you expect out of others.
    Back at ya buddy