Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 363 of 425 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6364
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ok genius. Could you kindly explain how one can survive covid without having it? I haven't had cancer. Guess I'm a cancer survivor.
    All that number shows is how many people have already died of Covid. It doesnít show your chances of it killing you at all. The only way you could possibly come to the conclusion that you are trying to present is if you are assuming every single person in the US has had Covid and nobody else will die or that not everyone has had it but there will be no more Covid cases and deaths. Do you think either of those are the case? Itís a piss poor manipulation of stats that can be disproved with a couple seconds of critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    All that number shows is how many people have already died of Covid. It doesnít show your chances of it killing you at all. The only way you could possibly come to the conclusion that you are trying to present is if you are assuming every single person in the US has had Covid and nobody else will die or that not everyone has had it but there will be no more Covid cases and deaths. Do you think either of those are the case? Itís a piss poor manipulation of stats that can be disproved with a couple seconds of critical thinking.
    I'm also a malaria survivor.

ah, the momentum shifts..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm also a malaria survivor.
    Congratulations! Let me know when you make it through math because you must have missed those classes being a cancer and malaria survivor.

"People who recovered from COVID-19 may have lasting protection against reinfection, the new study shows"

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    "People who recovered from COVID-19 may have lasting protection against reinfection, the new study shows"

Letís hope with further studies that ďmay haveĒ becomes a ďdo have.Ē

Different tests showing different things....some inferring many months, others not sure any at all.
    It's just another part of the flood of information out there where we don't know what to actually believe.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Different tests showing different things....some inferring many months, others not sure any at all.
    It's just another part of the flood of information out there where we don't know what to actually believe.
    But if there's one thing or person we know NOT to believe...well, we all know who that is...
    HELLO

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Congratulations! Let me know when you make it through math because you must have missed those classes being a cancer and malaria survivor.
    My math is not what is in question here. It is you inability to comprehend the term survival rate.

By the way, can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be an ALS survivor.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

It's pretty sad that you actually think you're at all humorous or enlightening.

Check me if I am wrong, but in order to determine what your chances of dying from covid in the US, donít you first have to determine what your chances of getting the disease is? And check me again, but I think that is still very much a moving target at this point.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Check me if I am wrong, but in order to determine what your chances of dying from covid in the US, donít you first have to determine what your chances of getting the disease is? And check me again, but I think that is still very much a moving target at this point.
    You wrong. All you need is a FB or Twitter account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-13-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are not wrong. Itís very much a moving target. All that number is is a different way of saying 200k plus have died from Covid so far in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You wrong. All you need is a FB or Twitter account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God bless the meme with zero context or fact checking. Itís all the evidence you need.