Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 362 of 427 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6402
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Yeah, just take the amount of people who have died, round it down to 0.06% and assume that everyone in the country has had it, ignore that many who have recovered are having issues months later, and you get a super low number to throw around. See, itís not that serious.
    Now we're talking!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What % chance would a virus need to have for us to not continue on as normal? I want to know for future reference.
    I've been wanting to know the counter number since day 1, when we all thought it was just about flattening the curve for alil while. Back in the good ol days when the experts models were predictably off base.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I've been wanting to know the counter number since day 1, when we all thought it was just about flattening the curve for alil while. Back in the good ol days when the experts models were predictably off base.
    Like the U of Washington model that on March 31 predicted 200,000 dead by the end of the summer?

Yeah, just take the amount of people who have died, round it down to 0.06% and assume that everyone in the country has had it, ignore that many who have recovered are having issues months later, and you get a super low number to throw around. See, itís not that serious.
    I cant blame him, like I said at first glance his number looked right to me, as I too was under the impression of a roughly 0.4% death rate.

Maybe we were just misinformed by the same source.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I cant blame him, like I said at first glance his number looked right to me, as I too was under the impression of a roughly 0.4% death rate.

Maybe we were just misinformed by the same source.

Itís misinformation that is used to promote propaganda

This pretty much shows where the issue is being handled well and where it is not.

Itís misinformation that is used to promote propaganda
    How many people are in America and how many people have died from Covid? Brewer wasn't referencing the survival rate of those who have contracted covid. He was referencing you're chance of dying from Covid. Two completely different things.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

The mayor of Manchester, Tennessee has died due to COVID...another black man who got killed by Trump's ignorance and the state government of Tennessee pretending that COVID isn't real.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How many people are in America and how many people have died from Covid? Brewer wasn't referencing the survival rate of those who have contracted covid. He was referencing you're chance of dying from Covid. Two completely different things.
    eeeh, dbroncmo with the save!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol the chances of dying from Covid is the survival rate. Not two completely different things. You are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This pretty much shows where the issue is being handled well and where it is not.

Just saw this too.

The title of this thread says it all...
    HELLO

Lol the chances of dying from Covid is the survival rate. Not two completely different things. You are ridiculous.
    Ok genius. Could you kindly explain how one can survive covid without having it? I haven't had cancer. Guess I'm a cancer survivor.

Johnson & Johnson just delayed their vaccine trials because the people in the trial were getting unusual diseases/symptoms.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Johnson & Johnson just delayed their vaccine trials because the people in the trial were getting unusual diseases/symptoms.
    Me thinks you're a sensationalist. Odd you didn't provide a link. Here's a link from your go to unbiased news outlet: https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...n%2Findex.html

"One patient" with an "adverse reaction".

Me thinks you're a sensationalist. Odd you didn't provide a link. Here's a link from your go to unbiased news outlet: https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...n%2Findex.html

"One patient" with an "adverse reaction".
    I'm very glad that you were able to figure out that confusing Duck Duck Go! I knew you could do it!
    _____