Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 954 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 45485490494495295395495595696410041054 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 15813
  1. #14296
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,705
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's a billion dollar organization. WTF are you talking about?
    Case in point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #14297
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,996
    They found $100,000 in cash and a number of empty ounce bags. I suspect they busted them for the KFC because they needed probable cause to search and detain them because they are drug dealers.

  3. #14298
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Case in point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Outside of some extremely odd schtick...you never have a point.

    What is the point you are trying to make? You said it is a slogan. It isn't a slogan. It is a billion dollar organization. What is your point?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  4. #14299
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,705

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Outside of some extremely odd schtick...you never have a point.

    What is the point you are trying to make? You said it is a slogan. It isn't a slogan. It is a billion dollar organization. What is your point?
    I donít think there is a centralized organization that is worth a billion dollars and I think most references to it are to a slogan and not an organization. There an organization that I am sure raised a lot of money but only conservatives like yourself seem to care.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2021 at 10:47 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #14300
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think there is a centralized organization that is worth a billion dollars and I think most references to it are to a slogan and not an organization. There an organization that I am sure raised a lot of money but conservatives like yourself seem to care.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All I can say is that you are absolutely incorrect. They are an organization and many people in that organization are making money hands over fist by promoting violence. Keep wearing a blindfold though...you've always done that well.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #14301
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,705

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    All I can say is that you are absolutely incorrect. They are an organization and many people in that organization are making money hands over fist by promoting violence. Keep wearing a blindfold though...you've always done that well.
    Thanks. there isnít a billion dollar organization but there is one. Who do you think is a bigger threat anyway them or antifa?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp
    Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2021 at 11:33 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #14302
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thanks. there isnít billion dollar organization but there is one. Who do you think is a bigger threat anyway them or antifa?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #14303
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,705
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Mexicans


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #14304
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,408
    This guy appears to be engaging in what we call ďperformative patriotismĒ. I got all my other shots but Iíve associated this one with politics so I wonít take it.


  10. #14305
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,258
    I don't know about darkest, but it's definitely the dumbest timeline.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

  11. #14306
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mexicans


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #14307
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,705

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Okay
    Iím curious which of these terrible groups scares your bad self the most


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2021 at 11:22 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #14308
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím curious which of these terrible groups scares your bad self the most


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #14309
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,996
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This guy appears to be engaging in what we call ďperformative patriotismĒ. I got all my other shots but Iíve associated this one with politics so I wonít take it.

    I do wonder what the difference is between this vaccine and the roughly 18 others we have to get in the Military.

    How can all of those not be a violation of your freedom but this one is? What is the difference?

  15. #14310
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,408
    Alaska is now the second state to ration health care due to COVID overflows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •