Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 951 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 45185190194194995095195295396110011051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 15767
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not every article can have the hard hitting analysis of what does Alyssa Milano think about the Pandemic.
    She's an important voice for America, she's the Boss.

In fairness, I posted that in a tongue in cheek sort of way.

So here is Fauci on CNN, where he answers questions about natural immunity, it's important to note that his caveat also applies to the vaccine.

And here he is on meet the press. saying essentially.
    "We do know that when you do get infected, you get strong immunity. There's no doubt about that," he said. "If you do get infected and recover and get vaccinated, the level of your immunity is extraordinarily high, surpassing any of the other two-dose vaccines that you get."

Last edited by ciaban2.0; 09-22-2021 at 12:28 PM.

It seems like we're going to be getting really close to discussing natural immunity as a viable option...

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    How dare I expect responsible reporting. That's really my mistake for expecting better from profesionals.
    Yes. Reporting in the main stream is no different then it was 10 years ago. Is it all good? No. Are there biases? Of course. The fringe is where there has actually been a change in media. You are obsessed with the MSM and it is unhealthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

It seems like we're going to be getting really close to discussing natural immunity as a viable option...
    What do you mean as a viable option? Itís natural so itís not something you select

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes. Reporting in the main stream is no different then it was 10 years ago. Is it all good? No. Are there biases? Of course. The fringe is where there has actually been a change in media. You are obsessed with the MSM and it is unhealthy

I'm obsessed with the largest most powerful most well-funded organizations that have a massive amount of impact on the direction of our country?

They're likely responsible for both Biden and Trump winning their primary runs.
    Do you remember the Cov Cath fiasco, the school had to shut down due to bomb threats.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What do you mean as a viable option? Itís natural so itís not something you select

We've been told for the longest time that the only way out of this pandemic is from the vaccine. I think a mix of the vax theroputics and natural immunity is how we get out of this. Eventually, everyone in the country is going to get covid at some point.

We've been told for the longest time that the only way out of this pandemic is from the vaccine. I think a mix of the vax theroputics and natural immunity is how we get out of this. Eventually, everyone in the country is going to get covid at some point.
    Do you think we should expose people to the virus so we can increase immunity? Otherwise it seems a mute point.

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2021 at 12:37 PM.

I'm obsessed with the largest most powerful most well-funded organizations that have a massive amount of impact on the direction of our country?

They're likely responsible for both Biden and Trump winning their primary runs.
    Do you remember the Cov Cath fiasco, the school had to shut down due to bomb threats.
    I almost got expelled for doing that 30 years ago. Anyway that Cov Catholic thing was a life altering event for all.

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2021 at 01:41 PM.

She's an important voice for America, she's the Boss.

In fairness, I posted that in a tongue in cheek sort of way.
    Angela was the Boss. Everyone except Professor Peter Sheffield knows this and even he came around.

There are people who are now inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide to try to treat COVID. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Angela was the Boss. Everyone except Professor Peter Sheffield knows this and even he came around.
    Who Indeed: A Critical Analysis of Who's the Boss

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There are people who are now inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide to try to treat COVID. LOL
    And yet we'll still hear about Tide Pods.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

What I'm pointing to isn't a critique of President Biden, it's a critique of the media which we saw again and again throughout the pandemic, which was if you were at a rally they agreed with they were fine, and there was no criticism, if you were at one they disagreed with or just an event, or being at the beach they would attack you. Those two tweets were sent 12 hours apart.
    Of course you're complaining about the media. It's 90% of what you do. But one guy's tweets are not "the media." And as far as criticisms go, "this is not ideal" is hardly what I'd call harsh.

Oh, NOW he looks ridiculous because he was praised for his bravery and how funny he was at the time, for shaming people for being out doors and socially distanced.
    Okay? I don't know what you want with this guy. I became aware of him yesterday when you were complaining about his Nobel Peace Prize.

What I said there was SARCASM, which tracks based on the other things I said. It did happen that the media and politicians attacked any public gathering they didn't approve of as "super spreader events" while defending the necessity of any they agreed with.
    None of this changes the point I made.

You: "No one has sanctimoniously looked down on the unvax'd".
    Me: Here is evidence of it happening.
    You: Well **** him and **** the filthy unvax'd.
    Hey look, more fun things you made up.

[QUOTE]Some of the immigrants coming through the southern border are getting deported, were seeing like 10k a day. Lots of them are being released into the interior with dates to show up in court. Are those ones not interacting with the community? And frankly, we should be vaccinating them regardless of whether we deport them or not. And not just for Covid, give them ****ing everything, it's in everyone's best interest.
    Also, if I remember correctly title 42 was a racist xenophobic unconstitutional measure by the Trump admin, and yet, the Biden admin is still using it, but Republicans aren't attacking them for it. It's almost like they aren't criticizing him for doing something they like.
    Pretty sure I just said I didn't agree with the use of Title 42, so.. okay?

Once again, just because a variant IS HERE ALREADY doesn't mean it's EVERYWHERE.
    And again, there is no indication that immigrants from the southern border are driving the spread of variants. Get back to me when you are ready to close down everything coming in because of the variants.

I have looked down on the unvaccinated. Not those who canít due to legitimate concerns. But the people who sit on the ****er and Google to find the result on the 104,975th page to find about how the vaccine alerts the government satellites of your thoughts and act like itís valid research.