Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 332 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4978
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    To be fair.. There are many reasons for that. The key difference is that increased risk for the purposes of political expression, where many, if not most used masks and other preventative measures, is different than people gathering for pleasure!?! to listen to a ****** band with no protective measures.
    not the reason they're gathering per se, but still same result....most there seem to fit the mold (well, they're bikers) of defiance....the more you tell some they have to do something, the more they want to say no
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    They list it at near 500,000
    I don't know exactly how they get their count....I mean the town is under 7000 for population, but it definitely gets crazy and every hotel/campground/private space rental in 60 miles gets filled and then some.
    Yep that's about what they get...
    They are expecting 250,000 this year.

My question was rhetorical for Dbroncs who claimed it was a "blip" compared to the protests.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    How many people go to sturgis each year?
    If I remember correctly, it's usually half a million plus from all over the country, while this year it was closer to half that.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-11-2020 at 01:13 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I was feeling good this morning so I did some math: There are 213 countries/territories who have been infected with the China Virus, AKA Covid-19. There are a total of 20,244,944 cases. In the United States alone, you have 5,251,997, leaving 14,992,947 for 212 countries/territories. If you divide that evenly, on average you have 70,721 cases in each country/territory. A couple questions I have as I look at this: #1, is the USA Medical system that incompetent or #2, is someone "doctoring" the books for a larger cause?

With an average of 70,721 do folks realize that the United States has 20 out of 50 states, 40% that are above this average and in some cases, 4, 5, 6 or even 7 times that number?

And the government wonders why people don't take these numbers seriously.
    USA is that incompetent. Nice try though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not the reason they're gathering per se, but still same result....most there seem to fit the mold (well, they're bikers) of defiance....the more you tell some they have to do something, the more they want to say no
    Corporate douches compensating for their tiny weiners with loud bikes, while pretending to be some sort of rebels? These ain't the days of the Hell's Angels anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Sure looks like it spiked in the middle of June..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Corporate douches compensating for their tiny weiners with loud bikes, while pretending to be some sort of rebels? These ain't the days of the Hell's Angels anymore.
    certainly true for a lot of them....they stop shaving for a couple weeks, trailer their bike to the hotel, and act like bad ***** for a week riding all over the Hills (beautiful rides out there btw but I digress)

but there's still a large number who are bikers year round.........along with the Jay Lenos of the world that, I guess, are somewhere in between.

Used to be (likely still is) also which 'biker chick' would show off their **** the most often

FYI for those wondering why the Sturgis Rally would even happen?
    Organizers talked about just that...before realizing 200,000+ would show up whether they announced the rally was cancelled or not, so they scaled back activities and let whatever happen from there happen. Some major bands cancelled, some didn't...some vendors cancelled, some didn't.

Canadians are vandalising cars with US plates in anger over border crossings to escape coronavirus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9663516.html

You should go tell them!!!
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Canadians are vandalising cars with US plates in anger over border crossings to escape coronavirus

But Canadians are so nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. You mean they dont want people in their country who could cause harm? How selfish!!!!
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

They don’t know its a hoax. Special needs to start educating

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    But Canadians are so nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. You mean they dont want people in their country who could cause harm? How selfish!!!!
    Not all those cars being vandalized are even in the country illegally.......some of them actually belong...to Canadians!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/06/n...k-mothers.html

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    You should go tell them!!!
    I stay away from big crowds during a pandemic. I nominate you to go spread the word in my place.