Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 332 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4978
    I have to admit, going thru with the Sturgis Rally is one of the more embarrassing things happening in SD during all this......problem is, bikers were going to show up Rally or no Rally
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have to admit, going thru with the Sturgis Rally is one of the more embarrassing things happening in SD during all this......problem is, bikers were going to show up Rally or no Rally
    Sturgis is small apples compared the nightly riots. Wouldn't even be a blip on the covid stupidity map in comparison.

At least you're humble enough to be embarrassed by it.

Leave it to the partisan hack to "what about" this situation.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sturgis is small apples compared the nightly riots. Wouldn't even be a blip on the covid stupidity map in comparison.

New cases and deaths of COVID in Minnesota went down from the end of May to late June. I hate to point out when facts donít bear out the point youíre making.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    New cases and deaths of COVID in Minnesota went down from the end of May to late June. I hate to point out when facts donít bear out the point youíre making.
    Oh. The place where the riots stopped? We'll see how Portland looks in a couple weeks.

Ironically, where they started.

Sure looks like it spiked in the middle of June..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Sure looks like it spiked in the middle of June..

C'mon man! Facts only matter when they benefit his partisan take on everything. Outside of that, facts and science are rigged.

Also you just said that the protests and large gatherings didnít cause a spike at all in numbers. So why not let kids go back to school in classrooms and make masks mandatory etc? Whatís the difference? You just said that large protests and gatherings didnít cause a spike

PBS' The Virus: What Went Wrong? (full film)

https://youtu.be/h4la0YzxFZ4

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Also you just said that the protests and large gatherings didnít cause a spike at all in numbers. So why not let kids go back to school in classrooms and make masks mandatory etc? Whatís the difference? You just said that large protests and gatherings didnít cause a spike

Do you want him to agree with you and says itís irresponsible to open school right now? I will. I agree Brewer. Gatherings spread the virus. A lot places should not be opening schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

How many people go to sturgis each year?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    To be fair.. There are many reasons for that. The key difference is that increased risk for the purposes of political expression, where many, if not most used masks and other preventative measures, is different than people gathering for pleasure!?! to listen to a ****** band with no protective measures.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I was feeling good this morning so I did some math: There are 213 countries/territories who have been infected with the China Virus, AKA Covid-19. There are a total of 20,244,944 cases. In the United States alone, you have 5,251,997, leaving 14,992,947 for 212 countries/territories. If you divide that evenly, on average you have 70,721 cases in each country/territory. A couple questions I have as I look at this: #1, is the USA Medical system that incompetent or #2, is someone "doctoring" the books for a larger cause?

With an average of 70,721 do folks realize that the United States has 20 out of 50 states, 40% that are above this average and in some cases, 4, 5, 6 or even 7 times that number?

And the government wonders why people don't take these numbers seriously.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I was feeling good this morning so I did some math: There are 213 countries/territories who have been infected with the China Virus, AKA Covid-19. There are a total of 20,244,944 cases. In the United States alone, you have 5,251,997, leaving 14,992,947 for 212 countries/territories. If you divide that evenly, on average you have 70,721 cases in each country/territory. A couple questions I have as I look at this: #1, is the USA Medical system that incompetent or #2, is someone "doctoring" the books for a larger cause?

With an average of 70,721 do folks realize that the United States has 20 out of 50 states, 40% that are above this average and in some cases, 4, 5, 6 or even 7 times that number?

And the government wonders why people don't take these numbers seriously.
    Bolded: I was inclined to stop reading at this point, but I am glad I did not because otherwise I would have missed out on one of the more amusing posts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    How many people go to sturgis each year?
    They list it at near 500,000
    I don't know exactly how they get their count....I mean the town is under 7000 for population, but it definitely gets crazy and every hotel/campground/private space rental in 60 miles gets filled and then some.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment