Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1152 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 15265210521102114211501151115211531154116212021252 ... LastLast
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 19492
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    more deaths under Biden Administration with less time and more vaccines than under Trump Administration
    WTF does that have to do with his post?

encouraging news so far that omicron is very mild. perhaps it will remain that way and future variations will eventually resolve this issue for us.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...g-threat.html?

I know you're gunning for that "long winter".
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He almost sounds giddy over it.
    If the Moron King and Florida man agree on something, it must be true.

more deaths under Biden Administration with less time and more vaccines than under Trump Administration
    Brett's World! Party time! Excellent!

encouraging news so far that omicron is very mild. perhaps it will remain that way and future variations will eventually resolve this issue for us.
    That's the hope. That it becomes more endemic over time.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...g-threat.html?

I know you're gunning for that "long winter".
    How badly do you want to say that it's just like the flu?

And where are those deaths coming from? Areas that refuse to acknowledge COVID is real and take the vaccines. We arenít seeing the death and major infections in areas that are treating it like itís real.

Biden is doing what he can to force the vaccine in areas he has control over. If Trump would do PSAís to get his people to vaccinate rather than protest them, we would be nearly through the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And where are those deaths coming from? Areas that refuse to acknowledge COVID is real and take the vaccines. We arenít seeing the death and major infections in areas that are treating it like itís real.

Biden is doing what he can to force the vaccine in areas he has control over. If Trump would do PSAís to get his people to vaccinate rather than protest them, we would be nearly through the pandemic.
    President Trump oversaw the vaccine and has always encouraged it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

I believe you may be falsely remembering some important details. Operation Warpspeed did contribute to one of the two vaccines, but not the whole vaccination process. Moderna was the one that accepted Warspeed money and is now NOT the vaccine that got full authorization. Pfizer did not accept the money and worked on their own to make the vaccine. They did get doses purchased through the three COVID stimulus bills, two of which Trump signed and one that Biden signed. But any stiff who moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave would have signed those bills and you can see when it came time for Biden's bill who really supported it. Democrats and Republicans came together and supported the bills that went to Trump's desk and when it came time to do the same under Biden not one Republican voted for the bill.

Trump second COVID bill, House vote: 359-53
    Trump second COVID bill, Senate vote: 92-6
    https://apnews.com/article/900b-coro...8481fe1aab744b

Biden COVID bill, House vote: 220-211
    Biden COVID bill, Senate vote: 50-49
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...l/1319/actions

This is why I often state that Republicans are not truly a governing party in this country.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Why in hell respond to an irrelevant post like Brettís ó and using reason, no less? All you get from doing this is to enable his obvious deflection away from your point (which he now does not feel the need to address).

The only thing as annoying (and pointless) as a troll is one who feeds the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Why in hell respond to an irrelevant post like Brettís ó and using reason, no less? All you get from doing this is to enable his obvious deflection away from your point (which he now does not feel the need to address).

The only thing as annoying (and pointless) as a troll is one who feeds the troll.
    You just fed one.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

By your definition, you are head over heels obsessed with one and can't help replying to not just his posts but also any post that even refers to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Ehh Brett isn't that bad. Yes he and I disagree quite vehemently on a select few issues. But he's not nearly in the same category as the people that I've decided to not respond to because they are trolls.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Ehh Brett isn't that bad.