Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1299 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 29979911991249128912971298129913001301130913491399 ... LastLast
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 22096
  1. #19471
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,293
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Since Zoo's are now vaccinating their animals...does that make the vax Horse Medicine?
    Hehe this made me laugh. Thank you sir!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  2. #19472
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,302
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's not what myocarditis is you dolt. It's inflammation of the heart. Think like how the Grinches heart grew three sizes.
    A heart attack is a cardiac arrest where blood in the ventricles is blocked. They're completely different issues.


    I'm not discouraging vaccination, I just don't know how we vax our way out of this situation if it's in animals, and not just pet cat's/dogs, but feral rats.

    How do you stop it from spreading and mutating then?
    Hey, dumb ****: the term you originally used was "myocardial infarction", which is absolutely interchangeable with a heart attack. The fact that you somehow don't know this makes it all the more likely that you are full of ****, as per usual. Or are you simply embarrassed to admit that a young "alpha male" had a heart attack?

  3. #19473
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hey, dumb ****: the term you originally used was "myocardial infarction", which is absolutely interchangeable with a heart attack.
    IIRC, the wording he used was “myocardial infraction”.

  4. #19474
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hey, dumb ****: the term you originally used was "myocardial infarction", which is absolutely interchangeable with a heart attack. The fact that you somehow don't know this makes it all the more likely that you are full of ****, as per usual. Or are you simply embarrassed to admit that a young "alpha male" had a heart attack?
    He also has said he got J&J which does not carry the same risks for myocarditis (that's the mrna vaccines pfizer and moderna). It has risk related to blood clotting moreso which I think you already noted.

    Like most of what he posts on the forum, it's hard to take anything he's been saying at face value.

  5. #19475
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    IIRC, the wording he used was “myocardial infraction”.
    Yes, he did. However, that's not even a thing. I actually meant to mention the fact that he couldn't even spell "myocardial infarction" correctly earlier.

  6. #19476
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hey, dumb ****: the term you originally used was "myocardial infarction", which is absolutely interchangeable with a heart attack. The fact that you somehow don't know this makes it all the more likely that you are full of ****, as per usual. Or are you simply embarrassed to admit that a young "alpha male" had a heart attack?
    I'm using the terms my doctor used, and that was used in my discharge papers from the hospitals.

    Why would I be embarrassed about a medical condition out of my control, I'm no more embarrassed of my thyroid problem, (which likely contributed to this problem, as my doctor suggested) or this problem, just like you shouldn't be embarrassed about your erectile dysfunction, know one here is judging you for your flaccid penis SPLIFF, this is a safe place.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Perhaps you should look at the titles of the things you post if your intent is not to discourage vaccination.

    But that's assuming it isn't your intent.

    Anyway, weren't you the one earlier in this thread saying that COVID would keep mutating to be less virulent? Wouldn't this just speed that process up?
    You hope so, but ultimately there is no telling, the strategy our (and many govt) have been and are continuing to pursue is one of Covid Zero, where the vax is the only solution, I'm not sure that's at all possible if this thing is now mutating and spreading to rats, ultimately we don't know what it will do.

  7. #19477
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    He also has said he got J&J which does not carry the same risks for myocarditis (that's the mrna vaccines pfizer and moderna). It has risk related to blood clotting moreso which I think you already noted.

    Like most of what he posts on the forum, it's hard to take anything he's been saying at face value.
    The risks of heart problems are LOWER for J&J than for other vaccines, but my pre-existing conditions put me at higher risks ANYWAY. I took a calculated risk after consulting my doctors. I'm not upset at all.

    BTW in this same thread, most of you guys would talk about getting the vax and it's effects on you, (got the vax, arm's sore, felt a little tired for a couple of days) but I can't talk about my experience with the vaccine.

    The risk of blood clothing is in menstruating women...I'm not worried about that.

  8. #19478
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,302
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm using the terms my doctor used, and that was used in my discharge papers from the hospitals.

    Why would I be embarrassed about a medical condition out of my control, I'm no more embarrassed of my thyroid problem, (which likely contributed to this problem, as my doctor suggested) or this problem, just like you shouldn't be embarrassed about your erectile dysfunction, know one here is judging you for your flaccid penis SPLIFF, this is a safe place.

    You hope so, but ultimately there is no telling, the strategy our (and many govt) have been and are continuing to pursue is one of Covid Zero, where the vax is the only solution, I'm not sure that's at all possible if this thing is now mutating and spreading to rats, ultimately we don't know what it will do.
    Then you had a heart attack, you dumb mother ****er.

    Buttholes and weiners seem to be a recurring theme with you. Hope you're able to work all of that out in a healthy way.

  9. #19479
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,302
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The risk of blood clothing is in menstruating women...I'm not worried about that.
    You've said that twice now. The risk is not exclusive to either women or menstruating women.

    Thanks for continuing your misinformation trend.

  10. #19480
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The risks of heart problems are LOWER for J&J than for other vaccines, but my pre-existing conditions put me at higher risks ANYWAY. I took a calculated risk after consulting my doctors. I'm not upset at all.

    BTW in this same thread, most of you guys would talk about getting the vax and it's effects on you, (got the vax, arm's sore, felt a little tired for a couple of days) but I can't talk about my experience with the vaccine.

    The risk of blood clothing is in menstruating women...I'm not worried about that.
    The blood clotting issue is not only related to menstruating women. I hope you are actually getting information from your doctor but it is just so hard to believe you with how much misinformation you keep sharing thread to thread to thread and this one has been no different.

    I haven't heard/seen anything related to myocarditis for J&J, it's always been a problem for the mrna vaccines like I said. Any studies backing this up? I am not going to deny it's possible just would like a little more than your word for it.

    You can talk about your experiences but if they go against what most know and you don't seem to understand the terms you use etc. it becomes more questionable. Given your history that's a common issue and it just is tough to take anything you say at face value.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 01-27-2022 at 01:46 AM.

  11. #19481
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,255
    The J&J vaccine comes with a small risk of blood clots, not myocarditis.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for Pfizer, listing myocarditis among the possible side effects on page 4.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for Moderna, listing myocarditis among the possible side effects on page 3.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for J&J, and myocarditis is not listed.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  12. #19482
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The blood clotting issue is not only related to menstruating women. I hope you are actually getting information from your doctor but it is just so hard to believe you with how much misinformation you keep sharing thread to thread to thread and this one has been no different.

    I haven't heard/seen anything related to myocarditis for J&J, it's always been a problem for the mrna vaccines like I said. Any studies backing this up? I am not going to deny it's possible just would like a little more than your word for it.

    You can talk about your experiences but if they go against what most know and you don't seem to understand the terms you use etc. it becomes more questionable. Given your history that's a common issue and it just is tough to take anything you say at face value.
    This is from their own website.

    https://www.janssenmd.com/janssen-covid19-vaccine
    As of October 6, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reported a total of 71 cases of myopericarditis in individuals vaccinated with Ad26.
    It has happened, it's very rare though, same with the blood clotting, it's a rare phenomenon in women between the ages of 30-49.

  13. #19483
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You've said that twice now. The risk is not exclusive to either women or menstruating women.

    Thanks for continuing your misinformation trend.
    Virtually EVERYONE who has had blood clots after getting the J&J is a woman. It's so rare in men, it's not worth worrying about.
    The figure is an increase from the 15 confirmed cases, all of which were in women, that were reported at last month’s meeting.

    Although officials have now identified a handful of cases in men, women — especially those between the ages of 30 and 49 — appear to remain at elevated risk. “The trend is that the reporting rates are higher in females compared to males in all age categories,” Dr. Shimabukuro said at the meeting.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/23/h...ood-clots.html

  14. #19484
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The J&J vaccine comes with a small risk of blood clots, not myocarditis.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for Pfizer, listing myocarditis among the possible side effects on page 4.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for Moderna, listing myocarditis among the possible side effects on page 3.

    Here's the FDA fact sheet for J&J, and myocarditis is not listed.
    https://www.janssenmd.com/janssen-covid19-vaccine
    As of October 6, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reported a total of 71 cases of myopericarditis in individuals vaccinated with Ad26.
    Unless J&J is lying on their own website about the number of cases, I think it's fair to say that it has happened and that there is an EXTREMELY small risk.

    I have preexisting health conditions that make me more susceptible, the only other option was to take an mNRA with a higher likelihood of complications for a man my age, or not get vaccinated at all.
    Would you prefer I was unvaccinated?


    I don't personally have any regrets. I knew consulted my physicians, we made a plan, I knew the risks, **** happens.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 01-27-2022 at 04:06 AM.

  15. #19485
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    https://www.janssenmd.com/janssen-covid19-vaccine


    Unless J&J is lying on their own website about the number of cases, I think it's fair to say that it has happened and that there is an EXTREMELY small risk.

    I have preexisting health conditions that make me more susceptible, the only other option was to take an mNRA with a higher likelihood of complications for a man my age, or not get vaccinated at all.
    Would you prefer I was unvaccinated?


    I don't personally have any regrets. I knew consulted my physicians, we made a plan, I knew the risks, **** happens.
    I misread that the first time and you added more in an edit. Nate's post notes that is just VAERS. Do you have anything else that would actually serve as proof not just something that can be reported to without any confirmation?

    It isn't that I prefer you not be vaccinated at all. It is that you have constantly shared misinformation with clear agendas for much of your time in this forum. You started with a myocardial infarction then went to myocarditis but got J&J which doesn't have that as a known issue. You keep mentioning blood clotting being related to menstruating women when it isn't the case it can happen in men and is linked above as an issue. It just isn't overly adding up and would prefer some evidence that's actually an issue with the vaccine itself and not more of what we have become used to.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 01-27-2022 at 04:22 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •