Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1293 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 29379311931243128312911292129312941295130313431393 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 22096
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But she has an R next to her name and doesn't personally impact Jack, so she is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sometimes I get accused of being a bit partisan (no idea where that could come from...LOL) but I can think of a couple of Republican governors who seem to be doing very good jobs in their states. The most obvious since I am close to Maryland is Larry Hogan. Mike Dewine seems to be a pretty good one in Ohio as well. He's done more things that I'm not thrilled about but overall he seems to be on the level. We don't talk about state level politics much unless someone really ****s up or they are running for higher office.
    I literally had to Google her name to find out who she was.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Noem, or as I refer to her as Her Orangeness, isn't a problem here because of the R by her name. She's a problem because she's exactly what Trump would be if he was a 50 yr old female.......AND, while denying it, is most definitely working toward higher office, just not until 2024. She wants to screw up THIS state another 2 years first.
    That was my point.
    ____

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/us/vi...ate/index.html

Good to see that school boards are fighting back against anti-mask folks. The governor is trying to get them to ignore VA law.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I literally had to Google her name to find out who she was.
    then you simply haven't been paying attention....she campaigned for Trump, she's made national news multiple times for **** like this, she's been widely speculated to potentially be either his running mate or his muse in 2024, there was a lot of talk when she first HAD fireworks, with Trump, at Mt Rushmore, during a drought AND a pandemic...then filed suit against the feds when she was denied permission to do it again in 2021.........plus made national news when she accepted an out of state 7 figure donation to send SD National Guard troops to the border in Texas............there's virtually no way you could have missed all of that
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

then you simply haven't been paying attention....she campaigned for Trump, she's made national news multiple times for **** like this, she's been widely speculated to potentially be either his running mate or his muse in 2024, there was a lot of talk when she first HAD fireworks, with Trump, at Mt Rushmore, during a drought AND a pandemic...then filed suit against the feds when she was denied permission to do it again in 2021.........plus made national news when she accepted an out of state 7 figure donation to send SD National Guard troops to the border in Texas............there's virtually no way you could have missed all of that
    Nobody posting on this site isn't aware of who she is. It is disingenuous to claim otherwise.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Nobody posting on this site isn't aware of who she is. It is disingenuous to claim otherwise.
    Iíve said here multiple times that I donít care much for politics.

I donít keep up with politics and I watch zero news on it.

Thatís quite obvious.

It's incredibly strange to post in this forum on a daily basis and say that you don't keep up on politics. Are you here because of our peachy personality?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It's incredibly strange to post in this forum on a daily basis and say that you don't keep up on politics. Are you here because of our peachy personality?
    Itís politics or the NFL forum and every thread over there just devolves into a Cowboys vs Eagles debate, so I spend more time over here because at the very least itís a little more interesting.

It appears that Sarah Palin has delayed her defamation trial with the NYT because she tested positive for COVID. She is confirmed unvaccinated by the judge in the case.

It appears that Sarah Palin has delayed her defamation trial with the NYT because she tested positive for COVID. She is confirmed unvaccinated by the judge in the case.
    😱

These COVID deniers are wild and donít even realize how dumb they sound to the rest of us.

These COVID deniers are wild and donít even realize how dumb they sound to the rest of us.

Well, you linked us to a picture and not a video, so the woman could be saying anything. 👍🏻

Birds of Prey would be proud of this whole thread of tweets.

Oh no!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk