Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 613 of 700 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 10494
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Emmy Award winning covid grandstander Cuomo gets accused of sexual assault. Wonder if he's been banging during the pandemic. Prob non essential.
    Cuomo has a lot of problems to deal with right now, which is usually what happens when scumbags start getting outed.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Emmy Award winning covid grandstander Cuomo gets accused of sexual assault. Wonder if he's been banging during the pandemic. Prob non essential.
    another one of those 'it may very well be true, the timing is interesting' kinda deals
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    another one of those 'it may very well be true, the timing is interesting' kinda deals
    Media flipped on him a week or so ago.

Nothing interesting, same ol same ol...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Something conservative media has been speaking about for 8-11 months now.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Something conservative media has been speaking about for 8-11 months now.
    As my dad would say, do you want a doggy biscuit?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Cuomo has a lot of problems to deal with right now, which is usually what happens when scumbags start getting outed.
    The first alleged sexual assault claim came back in December. I don't know why it was buried. There's definitely a conflict of interest that Cuomo's brother works at CNN and the network hasn't mentioned this new sexual assault claim either. He should be impeached. Between this and covering up those COVID deaths, its time to go.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-25-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The first alleged sexual assault claim came back in December. I don't know why it was buried. There's definitely a conflict of interest that Cuomo's brother works at CNN and the network hasn't mentioned this new sexual assault claim either. He should be impeached. Between this and covering up those COVID deaths, its time to go.
    If the Democrats refuse to nominate someone else, will you vote for the Republican nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If the Democrats refuse to nominate someone else, will you vote for the Republican nominee?
    Despite what you probably think, I'm not a Democrat.

Depends on the Republican candidate that is chosen. We will have to see who runs.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why would Democrat’s refuse to run someone else? Do you mean if Cuomo runs again?

Without knowing who the a Republican nominee is, probably yes.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Despite what you probably think, I'm not a Democrat.

Depends on the Republican candidate that is chosen. We will have to see who runs.
    If you don't worship at the altar of Trump, you're a commie Democrat...duh!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I don't worship at the altar of Trump. Am I a commie Democrat?
    Why would Cuomo not run again? He apparently sees nothing wrong in his behavior. He seems to think this is politics as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Almost 900,000 Americans have been hospitalized with Covid-19 in the last 11 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And what his the % to 334,000,000 of the population?

Very tiny. Extremely tiny. Petry dish tiny.
    My point — admittedly implied, though I figured most reasonably intelligent people could fathom for themselves the implications — was that the pandemic has not only killed a half million Americans and left many with long-term residual effects, but that it put an enormous physical, emotional and financial burden on the health industry and its workers.

Your point? That, what, who cares?

Someone who finally gets it! If you do the math, that is a 0.15% mortality rate. In the absence of a meaningful vaccine (Meaning you get a shot in your arm and you will never have Covid again), how do we do better than a nearly 92% non-Covid rate and a 99.85% non-mortality rate in the US in over a year and a few month's time and that is if you believe every case and death is Covid-19?
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Someone who finally gets it! If you do the math, that is a 0.15% mortality rate. In the absence of a meaningful vaccine (Meaning you get a shot in your arm and you will never have Covid again), how do we do better than a nearly 92% non-Covid rate and a 99.85% non-mortality rate in the US in over a year and a few month's time and that is if you believe every case and death is Covid-19?
    So you're saying having 1 in 4 covid deaths around the globe being american is the best we can do?

Think about just how blatantly stupid trump, his followers, and many right wingers have been in general for the past year, fighting mask and distance mandates. We could have EASILY done SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Great minds think alike!