Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 762 of 782 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't give a damn about his loss (or seemingly anything other than yourself) and your knowledge of science and statistics is laughable.
    Explain how science and statistics is laughable?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ge_3.30_p1.jpg

Seems pretty simple. Elderly definitely should get the vaccine. Younger age group is significantly less risk of the virus (not saying there is no risk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Seems pretty simple. Elderly definitely should get the vaccine. Younger age group is significantly less risk of the virus (not saying there is no risk)

You must have misunderstood what I said, which was that it was your understanding of science and statistics that is laughable.

Itís interesting you use a CDC link because they have recommended everyone get the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Yes, but I need to protect myself from the unvaccinated and your lack of of mask before the sanctions were lifted indicated that you had not been. Therefore I should have exercised my 2nd Amendment rights and shot you in your unmasked face for putting me and others at risk.
    More often than not, your posts lean on the side of violence. Posting about blowing people up or shooting them in the face is definitely a reason to pull someone's 2nd amendment rights.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I donít. I also donít get the flu shot nor do majority of young people. The flu and Covid is pretty similar in terms of effects for younger people. Those are facts. Even Fauci said that younger people have a much less chance of dying or getting severely sick from it. Do you get the flu shot every year?

Get the ****ing vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís interesting you use a CDC link because they have recommended everyone get the vaccine.
    Ftfy

I donít. I also donít get the flu shot nor do majority of young people. The flu and Covid is pretty similar in terms of effects for younger people. Those are facts. Even Fauci said that younger people have a much less chance of dying or getting severely sick from it. Do you get the flu shot every year?

I'm trying to decide whether I want to answer this...it sounds like you're asking me to violate my HIPPA rights (intentionally spelled wrong so I can feel more like a COVID denier that doesn't know what HIPAA is).

But the answer to your question is yes. My company gives them out to everyone who wants to sign up. This year is the first year I didn't do it in the office since the office was closed down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Statistics show that's true for probably just about every disease on the face of the earth. But nothing you've said seems like a reason why people that aren't elderly shouldn't get the vaccine. You don't think this (or any) vaccines cause autism. Do you?
    Statistics for just about every disease on the face of the earth matter NOW. That's not what you said for a solid year.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Get the ****ing vaccine.
    Iím definitely not getting it

Then just say that? Don't try to validate it. But unless you're some super health freak who only eats freshly picked organic food stop trying to sell people the facade that you are highly critical of what you put in you body.

You're not a doctor. You're not a chemist. You just want to be annoying. Just be honest. You don't care if grandpa dies as long as you feel like you're owning the libs.

Alternative is live life like normal and everything would be fine
    Like normal? WTF does this really mean?

I got the vaccine. Just fcking get it, you weirdos. If the government wanted to ruin your life, there are much better ways for them to go about it. Get it and move on with your life. If you're an anti-vaxxer, you're entitled to be one but enough with the conspiracy theories. No one cares and the likelihood is that most of your family already received the vaccine and think you're a wacko for not getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I got the vaccine. Just fcking get it, you weirdos. If the government wanted to ruin your life, there are much better ways for them to go about it. Get it and move on with your life. If you're an anti-vaxxer, you're entitled to be one but enough with the conspiracy theories. No one cares and the likelihood is that most of your family already received the vaccine and think you're a wacko for not getting one.
    Every so often, this guys nails it.

Then stop *****ing about intrusive covid measures. You've lost that right.

I do want to say, people need to start wearing a mask if they are sick, have the flu, cold, etc., It's crazy that during the winter, people freely cough and sneeze without any care for those they are infecting.

This is the MTA train during the weekday at peak hours (8-9 am, 4-6 pm). Why not wear a damn mask if you're sick? The pic is from COVID time but it was the first picture I found and it's genuinely that crowded in the trains pre-COVID.