Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 758 of 782 FirstFirst ... 258658708748756757758759760768 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 11722
  1. #11356
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Have another drink


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *ftfy

  2. #11357
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    All sick humor aside, I am extremely concerned about that portion of the population that is vaccine hesitant or totally refusing to get them. Of course I recognize their right, but I would liken it to a sinking boat where half the passengers refuse to bail water, even though there is a relief vessel in sight.

    I don't believe your ignorance or just plain stupidity gives you the right to possibly infect others and/or extend the pandemic. But there isn't much I can do about it.
    In your first paragraph you say, of course I recognize their right.

    In the second paragraph you say it doesn't give you the right and you wish there was something you could do about it.


  3. #11358
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,745
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    According to the cdc (grain of salt) the vaccine prevents you from getting covid. So if you're vaccinated why would you be worried about someone giving you covid? Why are people so crazy about continuing this mask ****? Why do they care if I get the vaccine or not?
    This is a very simple answer...

    Infected person --> Vaccinated person --> Unvaccinated person

    Someone who is infected gives you the virus (which because we know how vaccines work, we know that they don't prevent you from getting infected) to someone who is vaccinated and then that vaccinated person gives it to someone who is not vaccinated. That unvaccinated person could be someone who is under the age of approval for the vaccine, someone who is allergic to some of the common ingredients or something like latex, or just someone who doesn't have an appointment to get vaccinated yet.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. 05-16-2021, 04:45 PM
    Reason
    Insults

  5. #11359
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,285
    Odd. It seems as if vaccinated folks are more concerned about the welfare of unvaccinated folks than the unvaccinated folks are concerned about their own welfare, much less the welfare of other unvaccinated folks.

  6. #11360
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You say citation more than blue says troglodyte. I copied and pasted something from the cdc website accurately and said i got it from the cdc website, lol.
    The word "citation" keeps coming up because I'm attempting to teach an absolute rockhead what the word means and somehow he still isn't getting it.

  7. #11361
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is a very simple answer...

    Infected person --> Vaccinated person --> Unvaccinated person

    Someone who is infected gives you the virus (which because we know how vaccines work, we know that they don't prevent you from getting infected) to someone who is vaccinated and then that vaccinated person gives it to someone who is not vaccinated. That unvaccinated person could be someone who is under the age of approval for the vaccine, someone who is allergic to some of the common ingredients or something like latex, or just someone who doesn't have an appointment to get vaccinated yet.
    Unvaccinated people can indeed infect other unvaccinated people. That is correct, sir.

  8. #11362
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The word "citation" keeps coming up because I'm attempting to teach an absolute rockhead what the word means and somehow he still isn't getting it.
    Thanks man!

  9. #11363
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,745
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Unvaccinated people can indeed infect other unvaccinated people. That is correct, sir.
    And vaccinated people can also infect unvaccinated people. It's far less likely, we're seeing more science into that, but it is still something that can happen. We have government policy to protect people from other people's actions and selfishness.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #11364
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    In your first paragraph you say, of course I recognize their right.

    In the second paragraph you say it doesn't give you the right and you wish there was something you could do about it.

    Real living people die from this. That may hold little or no significance to you and your crowd, but it means a lot to me.

  11. #11365
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Real living people die from this. That may hold little or no significance to you and your crowd, but it means a lot to me.
    Well, do you respect our right or not?

    I'm sure I'll get it when it goes through proper human trials. You wanna talk "science"? More than a billion people have received a shot and we don't know squat about it long term. I'm not talking about microchips or population control either. Drug companies make mistakes all the time. Ever watch tv?

    "Did you or anyone you know take abc and suffer from xyz"

    God forbid there's a bad side effect from this ****, It would be worse than covid...

    What we did was scientifically reckless.

  12. #11366
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,062
    Of course you think it would be "worse than covid", seeing as how you have consistently spoke of it as little more than a joke or a minor inconvenience. Keep pretending like you know a thing about science though.

  13. #11367
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    The scientific purpose of trials is to do it on a small portion of the population in case of unintended consequences.

  14. #11368
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,665
    It is kind of ironic that Trump supporters have been saying how Trump deserves credit for getting a vaccine so fast and now they’re saying how quickly it was done was irresponsible and they’re not getting it because they don’t trust the vaccine.

  15. #11369
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,310
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is kind of ironic that Trump supporters have been saying how Trump deserves credit for getting a vaccine so fast and now they’re saying how quickly it was done was irresponsible and they’re not getting it because they don’t trust the vaccine.
    If I make it available for you to take on your own free will that's a good thing. If I force you to take it it's a whole different scenario.

    There was a time when the talk of "vaccine passports" was a conspiracy theory. Here we are...

    Back when covid started the scientists were telling us don't wait for a vaccine to pull us out of this.

  16. #11370
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,898
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    If I make it available for you to take on your own free will that's a good thing. If I force you to take it it's a whole different scenario.

    There was a time when the talk of "vaccine passports" was a conspiracy theory. Here we are...

    Back when covid started the scientists were telling us don't wait for a vaccine to pull us out of this.
    Aside from certain colleges, no one is forcing anyone to get the vaccine. That said, Republicans talk about wanting their freedom back but aren't willing to get vaccinated which would further accelerate that process. Its ridiculously hypocritical.

    The vaccine passport has never made any real headway btw.

    Many doctors/scientists thought a vaccine was 2 or 3 years away. Modern medicine and the people who developed the vaccine so quickly deserve acclamation for having made that possible way sooner.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-16-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •