Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 757 of 778 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757758759767 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 11662
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Correct. You're finally learning something.

Just kidding, you actually don't understand how citations work. Totally on brand for ole' out of touch fingerbang, the proud Floridian.
    Oh, did you want APA or MLA?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Oh, did you want APA or MLA?
    I wanted a citation. Pretty sad that a grown man doesn't even understand how a citation works. Not at all surprising though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Donít worry CDC talked about the 220 deaths from Covid after getting vaccine and now we can report that these people died from heart attacks now and not just Covid! Funny how their tune changed based on the circumstance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's really funny is you pretending like you understand how any of this **** works.

Look at this!

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...449649154?s=20

Whatís the difference between that and people on the right saying the Covid death numbers arenít accurate because all non Covid deaths were being reported as Covid?

I wanted a citation. Pretty sad that a grown man doesn't even understand how a citation works. Not at all surprising though.
    I copied and pasted a sentence from the cdc website that I said was from the cdc website. And I wasn't even talking to you anyway, lol.

To quote a great movie: "Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece ****."

You want me to link the imdb page?

So, people on the right have been saying the death rate from Covid has been inflated because they were being reported as Covid deaths even though they potentially died from a heart attack. Hereís the CDC director using the same argument for Covid related deaths with the vaccine.

We were told we were anti science etc for not believing that 600,000 people died from Covid and was being misrepresented.

What's really funny is you pretending like you understand how any of this **** works.
    Listen to this

And please explain how thatís any different than the argument that deaths have been inflated (non vaccinated people) itís literally the same argument

I copied and pasted a sentence from the cdc website that I said was from the cdc website. And I wasn't even talking to you anyway, lol.

To quote a great movie: "Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece ****."

You want me to link the imdb page?

Like I said, pretty sad that a grown man doesn't understand how citations work. Whether you were talking to me or not has literally nothing to do with it. Keep doubling and tripling down on your own ignorance though; it's really one of your biggest strengths as a poster.

....pretty comical that you of all people are inferring someone is a miserable POS. As a well known actor/comedian once said: "get a job, grouch!".

So, people on the right have been saying the death rate from Covid has been inflated because they were being reported as Covid deaths even though they potentially died from a heart attack. Hereís the CDC director using the same argument for Covid related deaths with the vaccine.

We were told we were anti science etc for not believing that 600,000 people died from Covid and was being misrepresented.

Lofl you are so excited about this.

10. 05-16-2021, 04:05 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Lol such misleading numbers. Why are you just using October? Love how Michigan isnít on that when the next month (November) they were one of the highest cases in the country. Way to cherry pick data to help support your crappy narrative

I didnít use October for any reason other than it was the best chart I found. Iím sorry the numbers donít say what you want them to say, but you get to pick your own opinion not your own facts.

12. 05-16-2021, 04:16 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Listen to this

And please explain how thatís any different than the argument that deaths have been inflated (non vaccinated people) itís literally the same argument
    Because an actual doctor who is an expert is telling us the information not some dude on r/The Donald

So they're kinda effective.
    Do you distrust all vaccines or just specifically covid?

Listen to this

I listened to it the first time you so excitedly posted it. Her wording is certainly a bit odd. I'd have to have more information to compare the two but I certainly trust the words of the CDC director over the words of people like you, dbroncsinmo, and fingerbang.

I'd assume that someone could have COVID-19 and die, yet not die from COVID-19. However, that is not the same as people like you that have made baseless claims of people dying in a motorcycle accident, car crash, or gun fight and being listed as a COVID-19 death because it was found after the fact they were infected with the virus.

Keep popping those bottles of champagne though, Brewers! This is your big moment of victory!

16. 05-16-2021, 04:25 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Have a drink

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think you're the only one unhinged about it. I was talking to blue and valade and they didn't seem to think I misrepresented the cdc.

You came here and tried to have a gotcha moment but reading comprehension failed you.

Spliff: "Oh look what I found."

Which hilariously was exactly what I quoted but you probably just didn't read my previous post.

You're argument has been reduced to "you're a grown man that doesn't know how to cite."

All to save face.

You're losing it spliffy. This is some karen ****. Go take a hike.
    All sick humor aside, I am extremely concerned about that portion of the population that is vaccine hesitant or totally refusing to get them. Of course I recognize their right, but I would liken it to a sinking boat where half the passengers refuse to bail water, even though there is a relief vessel in sight.

I don't believe your ignorance or just plain stupidity gives you the right to possibly infect others and/or extend the pandemic. But there isn't much I can do about it.

19. 05-16-2021, 04:41 PM
    Reason
    Insults