Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 753 of 783 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11735
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Theres no proof of hospitalization as a result of just walking by people on the streets. They should have gotten rid of some of these guidelines a LONG time ago.

Masks are utterly ineffective but people have gotten used to their safety blanket, very child like. That or its that one effect where you fall in love with your abuser, having a brainfart remembering what its known as
    Actually masks indoors are pretty much the main thing that has been shown to be effective at preventing the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually masks indoors are pretty much the main thing that has been shown to be effective at preventing the spread.
    i specifically stated outside, thats going by whats been admitted.

As for inside, Im not buying it. Who told you this?

Theres no proof of hospitalization as a result of just walking by people on the streets. They should have gotten rid of some of these guidelines a LONG time ago.

Masks are utterly ineffective but people have gotten used to their safety blanket, very child like. That or its that one effect where you fall in love with your abuser, having a brainfart remembering what its known as
    Yikes that’s some dangerous misinformation you’ve gotten your hands on. Just about everything is wrong and not just wrong but like hilariously wrong.

I love it when people expose their own ignorance so gleefully.

i specifically stated outside, thats going by whats been admitted.

As for inside, Im not buying it. Who told you this?
    This talks about the study:

https://dimensionsofdentalhygiene.co...covid-aspread/

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I love it when people expose their own ignorance so gleefully.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Why do people on Reddit type this as a response? They clearly think it conveys some meaning. To me it's like that obnoxious kid in 5th grade who just repeats everything you say until you finally punch him.

In any case they admitted the guidelines were fake when they removed the outdoor mask (lol...) guidelines last week and all guidelines this week. I don't expect the true believers like you to see the revealed truth behind this (it's the science!!!!!!!!!!!!) but to normal people they're going 'what the heck.'
    Know your meme, bruh. In the meantime, keep proudly spewing your preferred brand of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'd have to see the study, there are others displaying their ineffectiveness. Besides, this was before they were utterly wrong about Texas.

The experts have totally been wrong about FL, TX, and IA when they pretty much lifted mask guidelines. People were saying cases were going to rise etc and the opposite actually happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yikes that’s some dangerous misinformation you’ve gotten your hands on. Just about everything is wrong and not just wrong but like hilariously wrong.
    That's kind of his thing. Don't question him or his sources though; he's a "truther" and can't share precisely where he gets this slop he passes as intel from.

me too
    Makes sense seeing as how you're in love with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Makes sense seeing as how you're in love with yourself.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    the top is admitted

the 2nd is one i know the uninitiated will have trouble accepting. ill cite the studies when i get home

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The experts have totally been wrong about FL, TX, and IA when they pretty much lifted mask guidelines. People were saying cases were going to rise etc and the opposite actually happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the strictest states saw an uptick during that same time frame too. still hard to compare given the variables but ive yet to see anyone try to account for them in any meaningful way.

the top is admitted

the 2nd is one i know the uninitiated will have trouble accepting. ill cite the studies when i get home
    Sure you will.