Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 942 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 4428428929329409419429439449529921042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 16033
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It has legitimately been months if not years since he's actually posted anything of substance. He's a shell of the poster he used to be.
    Did he use to be good? Or just not the worst?

Considering that the Vaccine is wearing off, and we're entering winter, were likely going to start seeing a **** ton of deaths in norther blue states.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If I'm not worth it, don't make the accusation. Once that's is made it's on. I never frail around. it's just not important to men like it is for you and others.
    I have no idea what "frail around" is supposed to mean, and your internet tough guy act is never going to rise above being funny.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

I still find it funny how nurses who were our heroes last year are now being forced to get the vaccine or lose their job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I still find it funny how nurses who were our heroes last year are now being forced to get the vaccine or lose their job

It’s hard to imagine a scenario someone can make an argument that people whose profession is to be among immunocompromised people should not force to be vaccinated to continue working. But feel free to make it.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I agree, nurses should be able to do whatever they want because we called them heroes last year.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It’s hard to imagine a scenario someone can make an argument that people whose profession is to be among immunocompromised people should not force to be vaccinated to continue working. But feel free to make it.

Does anyone want to hear it? It will make no sense.

8. 09-21-2021, 08:17 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

9. 09-21-2021, 09:23 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

Life Pro Tip: Don't dress in blackface as Rosa Parks to protest the vaccine mandate at the elementary school you work at.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ource=facebook

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I agree, nurses should be able to do whatever they want because we called them heroes last year.
    Nurses all get one murder that we give a pass on. They used it up and now they're just like everybody else. They knew how this worked.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    They should need to get the vaccine. I will **** some to say thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Can someone explain to me what the right's fascination with the monoclonal antibody treatment when it is under the exact same type of EUA as the vaccine was? All their criticisms of the vaccine apply to the monoclonal antibody treatment that they absolutely love.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the right's fascination with the monoclonal antibody treatment when it is under the exact same type of EUA as the vaccine was? All their criticisms of the vaccine apply to the monoclonal antibody treatment that they absolutely love.
    Because they don't know what it is. All they do know is its not the dreaded vaccine. Similar to ivermectin or betadine.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because they don't know what it is. All they do know is its not the dreaded vaccine. Similar to ivermectin or betadine.
    They don't know what monoclonal antibodies are either.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They don't know what monoclonal antibodies are either.
    I said that. They do know however that its not the terrible, awful, unsafe vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They should need to get the vaccine. I will **** some to say thank you
    That sounds like the equivalent of a cat bringing in a dead bird as a present.