Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1568 of 1585 FirstFirst ... 5681068146815181558156615671568156915701578 ... LastLast
Results 23,506 to 23,520 of 23774
  1. #23506
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Evil people if this is true

    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...Uqihmwt318b0lQ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Project Veritas…so that’s all I need to know about that garbage.

  2. #23507
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Project Veritas…so that’s all I need to know about that garbage.
    Right..

    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...d6990oQZ074-Og


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23508
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Right..

    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...d6990oQZ074-Og


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Virtually every video that they’ve released has been fake as a stripper’s t*ts. This is the guy who got busted for trying to wiretap a US senator.

  4. #23509
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Virtually every video that they’ve released has been fake as a stripper’s t*ts. This is the guy who got busted for trying to wiretap a US senator.
    The guy admitted to saying it saying he was “trying to impress a date”

    If this is true do you think what he’s saying is serious?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #23510
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Evil people if this is true

    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...Uqihmwt318b0lQ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #23511
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,266
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I will NEVER give a video from Project Veritas the time of day not discuss it. I will IMMEDIATE disregard it based on their organization’s **** track record. They doctor videos. They play them in an order that makes them extremely misleading. They make actual fake videos.

  7. #23512
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,190
    The dude flat out admits it. 😂 You can close your eyes and pray to your cerebrum as mush as you wish, but this looks pretty damn legit. What a bunch of *******s.

    The funny thing is that you liberals have been drooling over their nutsacks for 2 years. Idiots!

  8. #23513
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The dude flat out admits it. [emoji23] You can close your eyes and pray to your cerebrum as mush as you wish, but this looks pretty damn legit. What a bunch of *******s.

    The funny thing is that you liberals have been drooling over their nutsacks for 2 years. Idiots!
    He said it to impress a guy on a date lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #23514
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He said it to impress a guy on a date lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait! A guy?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #23515
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its a strain of a virus. Is the flu vaccine absolute? No. Is it safe and does it prevent more aggravating factors of influenza? Yes. The Covid vaccine is no different. There is plenty of data (a word you hate I know) out there that says the vaccine lowers the risk of getting COVID, transmitting it to others, being hospitalized and dying from it.

    You're seeing 10% of the number of COVID cases from this time last year in some of the most densely populated areas in the US. Are you going to say that has nothing to do with increased vaccinated and boosted populations?
    off the track again as I said would happen. Let me help you from your derailment.
    The birth control to covid vaccine is NOT a valid comparison and the reasons have been given. NOTHING contradicts that so far.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #23516
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why would he admit to guilt? ...
    It's what mature adults do.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #23517
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,873
    Lol Comedy Central?

    You realize how every time reality is pointed out and you have no response you deflect like this? Everyone else does…

  13. #23518
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He said it to impress a guy on a date lmao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We don't know what was actually said from any Project Veritas video. Because they edit videos and post things entirely out of context. It's why they are NEVER to be trusted. Their videos are IMMEDIATELY dismissed as garbage and never given an iota of actual attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  14. #23519
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We don't know what was actually said from any Project Veritas video. Because they edit videos and post things entirely out of context. It's why they are NEVER to be trusted. Their videos are IMMEDIATELY dismissed as garbage and never given an iota of actual attention.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that O'Keefe guy is a Russian asset.

  15. #23520
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol Comedy Central?

    You realize how every time reality is pointed out and you have no response you deflect like this? Everyone else does…
    Not shocked you don't know CC
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •