Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1288 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 28878811881238127812861287128812891290129813381388 ... LastLast
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 22169
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Do I really need to explain to you that hand washing is a highly recommended and a very effective practice to combat the spread of respiratory viruses?
    You may be experienced in purposely catching respiratory viruses, but I don't think your thoughts on how to combat the spread of these viruses should carry much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The woman is saying the number 1 thing to stopping the spread of COVID is to wash your hands. It's clearly not. Its getting vaccinated and wearing masks.

https://www.sdstandardnow.com/home/i...ver-get-a-clue

She said that as recently as 3 weeks ago. Its either willful ignorance or she's just an idiot.
    She also once said, "Please don't disrespect people who choose not to wear a mask" in response to mask mandates.

We need someone to run against her sooooo freaking bad. Currently, there's no Democratic candidate for governor......I don't know if I can go thru another term with her and not find myself incarcerated.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    She also once said, "Please don't disrespect people who choose not to wear a mask" in response to mask mandates.

We need someone to run against her sooooo freaking bad. Currently, there's no Democratic candidate for governor......I don't know if I can go thru another term with her and not find myself incarcerated.
    Republicans can put an indicted ham sandwich on the ticket and it will be elected in your state.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

I'm amazed that we're over a year into this pandemic and she thinks washing hands is the number 1 way to stop COVID. Joe Rogan would be proud of that type of ********.

The woman is saying the number 1 thing to stopping the spread of COVID is to wash your hands. It's clearly not. Its getting vaccinated and wearing masks.

https://www.sdstandardnow.com/home/i...ver-get-a-clue

She said that as recently as 3 weeks ago. Its either willful ignorance or she's just an idiot.
    What she said isn't the contention. The contention is you saying "guess she's been asleep during all the parts where its shown to be a respiratory illness" after talking about her and hand washing comment like washing hands are not an important part of fighting the spread of covid.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What she said isn't the contention. The contention is you saying "guess she's been asleep during all the parts where its shown to be a respiratory illness" after talking about her and hand washing comment like washing hands are not an important part of fighting the spread of covid.
    Yeah and? Its predominantly passed through respiration. Breathing, coughing, talking, etc. It doesnt make her statements any less ignorant about hand washing being the number 1 prevention against Covid. What she should be saying is get vaccinated and wear masks as your primary means of defense.

I'm amazed that we're over a year into this pandemic and she thinks washing hands is the number 1 way to stop COVID. Joe Rogan would be proud of that type of ********.
    He is 100% going to be the next Republican we let into the White Houseís CDC director.

Yeah and? Its predominantly passed through respiration. Breathing, coughing, talking, etc. It doesnt make her statements any less ignorant about hand washing being the number 1 prevention against Covid. What she should be saying is get vaccinated and wear masks as your primary means of defense.
    Speaking of disinformation. You're talking down washing hands during a pandemic to own the republican governor.

I just want to make certain...you do understand that respiratory viruses can absolutely be passed through contact with an effected person's hand. You do know that, correct?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Explain the laughter.

Proper hand washing is the #1 way of preventing the spread of illness. To discourage it or mock it, no matter the illness going around, is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Proper hand washing is the #1 way of preventing the spread of illness. To discourage it or mock it, no matter the illness going around, is stupid.
    It's actually pretty crazy. But they must own the Republicans.

Speaking of disinformation. You're talking down washing hands during a pandemic to own the republican governor.

I just want to make certain...you do understand that respiratory viruses can absolutely be passed through contact with an effected person's hand. You do know that, correct?
    Isnít that why people say you canít shake each otherís hand right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping hands clean helps prevent the spread of germs, like COVID-19. Read more about ways to protect yourself and others during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. Whether you are at home, at work, traveling, or out in the community, find out how handwashing with soap and water can protect you and your family.

https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/index.html

Must mock the Republican though!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Isnít that why people say you canít shake each otherís hand right now?

People pick their nose. People sneeze and cough in their hands. People wipe the snot off their nose. People wipe their ***.

But sHeS cRaZy FoR tElLiNg PeOpLe To WaSh ThEiR hAnDs! I mean of all things to get partisan about. It's weird.

Mets doesn't think that a respiratory virus can be transfered by contact with a covid positive person's hand. This is **** we learned in kindergarten.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-24-2022 at 12:25 AM.