Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1286 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 28678611861236127612841285128612871288129613361386 ... LastLast
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 22151
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If that's the way he wanted to go out so be it but there's no doubting how reckless and preventable it was. If he gets the vaccine, the booster, and takes some of the necessary precautions, we're presumably not talking about his death.
    I can’t speak for the man, but maybe his heart condition is the reason he didn’t get the vaccine? Or maybe he was against the vaccine mandate, but got the vaccine? We don’t actually know.

Guess we don’t have to worry about Aaron Rodgers protesting the Super Bowl.

These sick people make kids wear masks all day regardless if they’re vaccinated or not

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status...154867201?s=20

But science!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    These sick people make kids wear masks all day regardless if they’re vaccinated or not

But science!

Not sure what these two points are. If they were ordering alcoholic drinks, are they doing something wrong for the children?

But science!

Yeah because protecting kids from the virus is a terrible idea when there are literally 100s of students in every NYC public school.

Yeah because protecting kids from the virus is a terrible idea when there are literally 100s of students in every NYC public school.
    Just remember the same rules must apply in all cases when dealing with 8 adults as with hundreds of children! For all we know all 8 of those adults are really just 2-3 children in a trench coat.

But science!

Vaccinated yet?

Protecting kids from a virus that barely affects them while they make kids eat alone and outside in the cold. Then they can eat at a restaurant without a mask and not even socially distanced

Protecting kids from a virus that barely affects them while they make kids eat alone and outside in the cold. Then they can eat at a restaurant without a mask and not even socially distanced

This statement would be removed from responsible social media sites for not being accurate and dangerous. COVID absolutely affects kids and anyone who acts like it doesn’t is either intentionally or unintentionally ignorant.

But science!

1st, I doubt those 8 were responsible for mask mandates and 2nd, for all we know they each have a mask in their hand they took off for a few seconds just to take the picture.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Effects them at a lower rate...but that rate isn't 0.
    South Dakota just had it's first child death from Covid- 4 yrs old. Kids still need protecting.

It's not just about them. When are you going to figure that out? Btw, that's not what you were originally complaining about. You linked something where kids are required to wear masks in schools. You do realize NY has a mask mandate for all indoor activities aside from eating in restaurants, right? I agree that some of that is counterproductive and that its selectively enforced but its still there.

People have COVID burnout. I went to the NY Ranger game last night and maybe 30% of the people I saw were wearing masks in a nearly sold out arena. Its unfortunate because people rest on their laurels.

I was in Honolulu over the holidays- you can't even get into a restaurant without showing your vax card and remaining masked up as much as possible. Not that we did it often anyway- went to a basketball tournament (500ish people in an arena that seats 8,000) and had lunch at Kona Brewing Company, at a table that was basically outside.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Effects them at a lower rate...but that rate isn't 0.
    South Dakota just had it's first child death from Covid- 4 yrs old. Kids still need protecting.
    Kids also died from the flu. Even Fauci says that kids are at a much less risk from this virus than any other age group. It’s important for younger kids to socialize and actually live their lives normally over making them eat outside alone in the cold with a mask on

Kids also died from the flu. Even Fauci says that kids are at a much less risk from this virus than any other age group. It’s important for younger kids to socialize and actually live their lives normally over making them eat outside alone in the cold with a mask on

oh it's a slippery slope, too, that I'd agree with.....my 6 yr old nephew has regressed in some ways, but as tight as Hawaii has been thru all this, he's been able to go to school in-person again and safely

but kids still need to be kept safe...for their sake and for those they come in contact with