Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1284 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 28478411841234127412821283128412851286129413341384 ... LastLast
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 22169
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I never was. I was simply showing compassion for someone having health issues.........the cause/his mindset weren't in play for me to have empathy because the issue was real regardless
    Can we get a round of applause for Mr. Compassionate, everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes I’m sure this will help solve the huge inflation problem we have going on rn

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status...871724548?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I figured you'd be thrilled about keeping Mexican truckers out of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao you’re a sheep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the guy posting Zero Hedge.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Says the guy posting Zero Hedge.
    The Twitter feeds of both Brewers & ciaban gotta be dumpster fires of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    So…

pre-existing conditions + Covid = Death from Covid/not from pre-existing condition

pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine = complications from pre-existing condition/not from Covid vaccine

lol y’all too much.
    Speaking of too much, you're trying to compare someone dying of pre-existing conditions + Covid with someone dying of pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine about a guy who (thankfully) didn't die.

I think the takeaway here is: pre-existing conditions + Covid = death
    pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine = alive

lol y'all too much.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He didn't remotely even infer a connection to his vaccinations.
    Wait for it, you just haven't been around in a while but everyone knows what he's doing

Edit: NVM I am late to the party, he has now said it was literally due to the booster....
    Last edited by mngopher35; 01-22-2022 at 05:50 PM.

To be fair, SiteWolf also has a thing for mindlessly defending his fellow Republicans (all while openly pining for a gold star for being a "different breed" of Republican). Might serve him well to do a better job of picking his battles.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Wait for it, you just haven't been around in a while but everyone knows what he's doing

Edit: NVM I am late to the party, he has now said it was literally due to the booster....
    Yeah, I just chalked that up to SiteWolf not having been around and not knowing the context.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    To be fair, SiteWolf also has a thing for mindlessly defending his fellow Republicans (all while openly pining for a gold star for being a "different breed" of Republican). Might serve him well to do a better job of picking his battles.
    Mindlessly...lmao whatever lil dude

No, I simply came here to post the link to free Covid tests, was told someone already had, read his post and responded like a human. Having not been here in months I responded in the moment to a particular post without necessarily even thinking about who was posting given it wasn't remotely political to me.

I give 2 ***** what you think of me, you continue to prove there's no purpose in it. It continues to amaze me that you can so consistently be so passive aggressive while providing so little actual information and so few here call you on it.

Am I supposed to apologize for something here?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't give a flying **** what you do. Cool story though, bud.

Dr. Oz thinks that challenging Dr. Fauci will distract PA voters from the fact that Oz lives in NJ and works in NYC while trying to claim to represent PA voters.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Speaking of too much, you're trying to compare someone dying of pre-existing conditions + Covid with someone dying of pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine about a guy who (thankfully) didn't die.

I think the takeaway here is: pre-existing conditions + Covid = death
    pre-existing conditions + Covid vaccine = alive

lol y'all too much.
    Nope. That’s why I said “complications” when talking about the vaccine and not “death.” Words are important.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nope. That’s why I said “complications” when talking about the vaccine and not “death.” Words are important.
    Ah, my mistake.

Factual statement:

Seriously ill from COVID and anti vaccine mandate? Hmmm Meatloaf...

https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/meat-l...from-covid-19/