Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1278 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 27877811781228126812761277127812791280128813281378 ... LastLast
Results 19,156 to 19,170 of 22101
    The "character" is the super successful, super smart, super buffed alpha male he can't stop telling us about. Unfortunately for him, anyone with a brain sees right through it and realizes he's just an insecure dummy, desperate for validation from a bunch of faceless people he'll never meet in real life.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vax-...041034524.html

Czech anti-vaxxer deliberately infected themselves with covid and then promptly died.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vax-...041034524.html

Czech anti-vaxxer deliberately infected themselves with covid and then promptly died.
    But...natural immunity?

I guess this is one way to avoid the "find out" part of "**** around and find out," cause now she doesn't know anything anymore.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

So I've been dealing with pretty strong chest pains for like a week now, they've been on my right side around my heart.
    I went and had a blood test and ekg, I guess I have a myocardial infraction, my doctor has me on beta-blockers and asprin, I'm having to limit my fluid intake, and sodium, which is one of the things I did when I spent that week in the hospital.
    God Damn Hospital food is the ****ing worst.
    We caught it early though so I should be fine.

But it hurts like a *****, and I'm getting winded SUPER easy.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 01-20-2022 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    But...natural immunity?

I guess this is one way to avoid the "find out" part of "**** around and find out," cause now she doesn't know anything anymore.
    I don't understand how natural immunity is a think that people talk about as a legitimate alternative to the vaccine. We saw a massive rebuke by COVID itself in the pre-vaccine era of COVID. COVID ran wild and tore through everyone.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So I've been dealing with pretty strong chest pains for like a week now, they've been on my right side around my heart.
    I went and had a blood test and ekg, I guess I have a myocardial infraction, my doctor has me on beta-blockers and asprin, I'm having to limit my fluid intake, and sodium, which is one of the things I did when I spent that week in the hospital.

well good luck with all that, my brother dealt with that but has been fine (medicated) for years now

and yes, hospital food is utter crap...used to think it was just because they stay away from much for spices, especially salt.....but when I had my own spices, they didn't really help much, just became nicely spiced crap
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't understand how natural immunity is a think that people talk about as a legitimate alternative to the vaccine. We saw a massive rebuke by COVID itself in the pre-vaccine era of COVID. COVID ran wild and tore through everyone.
    I swear most of the people that talk about natural immunity can't even explain what it is or where they would've gotten theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you see that Israel's top scientist on Covid said this week that their study of the effect of the virus on their population showed that booster shots perform worse than natural immunity in treating Covid?
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I swear most of the people that talk about natural immunity can't even explain what it is or where they would've gotten theirs.
    Natural immunity only helps upon a second infection. You have to survive the first infection and also live with the potentially extreme lasting side effects of getting COVID the first time.

I still can't fathom how with over 800,000 deaths we still view COVID fatigue more seriously than we do COVID itself. It's a lesson we seemingly refuse aggressively to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Natural immunity only helps upon a second infection. You have to survive the first infection and also live with the potentially extreme lasting side effects of getting COVID the first time.
    that's just it....after months trying to educate people on vaccines I ran into a ton of people who think they have natural immunity...and have always had it....not that they only got it after being infected

'I have a strong immune system. I rarely get a cold.' like that would protect them against a man-made virus

that's just it....after months trying to educate people on vaccines I ran into a ton of people who think they have natural immunity...and have always had it....not that they only got it after being infected

'I have a strong immune system. I rarely get a cold.' like that would protect them against a man-made virus
    And this is why the Reddit communities called "aged like milk" and "Herman Cain award" exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

Okay. Lemme guess: you're blaming it on the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Okay. Lemme guess: you're blaming it on the vaccine?
    He didn't remotely even infer a connection to his vaccinations.

He didn't remotely even infer a connection to his vaccinations.
    Hence why I worded my post the way I did. I figured that maybe there was some reason he gave us a personal health update in the COVID-19 thread instead of the off-topic thread.

Thanks though!