Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 498 of 558 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8370
  1. #7456
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,356
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    There is no right path.

    The nation should decide what level of spread they find acceptable, and that is going to be an arbitrary call. Then they should enforce things to that level.

    But you have basically balance the economy and the virus. There's really no right answer as to what that balance point should be. There are probably some wrong ones, lol, but any right answer at the end of the day is arbitrary.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #7457
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,159
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are trying to mock us for how stupid we were for believing what was factually true, while talking about how much smarter you are for believing things that were not.

    I mean, what more needs to be said? You are so conceited and arrogant even being Glaringly factually wrong Is further proof of your brilliance.

    If being wrong is evidence of your intelligence, no wonder you think youíre the smartest person ever given how frequently you are wrong.
    I'm mocking your reasoning. Why wouldnt I?

    I had said throughout that thread whether china actually lied is irrelevant. Why? Because at the end of the day they gave us the most vital info we needed to respond to covid, and that info was accurate. I even posted on that thread that even if their numbers are fake it makes no diff because the information extracted from the data set is accurate. The exponential growth thresholds were accurate.

    I took this stance because I was pointing out the propaganda aspect of that entire story.

    Let's assume you are right and china lied, ok, what diff does it make? What would have been different in america had they reported twice the numbers, or whatever the claim is?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #7458
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,159
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And fighting on the side of the sleep walkers is extremely dangerous BTW. Fighting efforts to fight COVID is extremely dangerous.
    Well, it depends on where is that threshold goal.of ours?

    Because if we say 1 covid death is too many, do we know shut our country down Wuhan style for 18 months until a vaccine comes out? Almost everyone would disagree with approach.

    I dont know what the right threshold is..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #7459
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm mocking your reasoning. Why wouldnt I?

    I had said throughout that thread whether china actually lied is irrelevant. Why? Because at the end of the day they gave us the most vital info we needed to respond to covid, and that info was accurate. I even posted on that thread that even if their numbers are fake it makes no diff because the information extracted from the data set is accurate. The exponential growth thresholds were accurate.

    I took this stance because I was pointing out the propaganda aspect of that entire story.

    Let's assume you are right and china lied, ok, what diff does it make? What would have been different in america had they reported twice the numbers, or whatever the claim is?
    First Bolded: Because we were correct and you were wrong, in an obvious enough way everyone but you knew it.

    Second Bolded: See? This is EXACTLY like the religion threads where you admit you were wrong and then 5 seconds later literally forget. Itís not ďassuming Iím rightĒ, IíM RIGHT. Literal Chinese documents showed conclusively I am right.

    And I showed you that, and you even admitted it. And now here you are, Ďsupposingí Iím right as if it isnít the truth at this point.

    Whatís sad is you are going to continue this pattern of forgetting you are dead wrong for the next several years.

  5. #7460
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Only Nasty mocks people for being right while talking about how much smarter he is for being wrong.

    Itís truly incredible to see such a massive ego at work that he canít even admit heís wrong before his mind has to convince him he wasnít.

    Heís actually very much like Trump in this regard.

  6. #7461
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,159
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: Because we were correct and you were wrong, in an obvious enough way everyone but you knew it.

    Second Bolded: See? This is EXACTLY like the religion threads where you admit you were wrong and then 5 seconds later literally forget. Itís not ďassuming Iím rightĒ, IíM RIGHT. Literal Chinese documents showed conclusively I am right.

    And I showed you that, and you even admitted it. And now here you are, Ďsupposingí Iím right as if it isnít the truth at this point.

    Whatís sad is you are going to continue this pattern of forgetting you are dead wrong for the next several years.
    lol, I didnt read your link, if Chinese documents reveal it to be the case then you are definitely right. Ease up, geez.

    Given your track record I expected some more of the same garbage. if its actual Chinese documents tho, yes, that's pretty damn solid.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #7462
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,159
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Only Nasty mocks people for being right while talking about how much smarter he is for being wrong.

    Itís truly incredible to see such a massive ego at work that he canít even admit heís wrong before his mind has to convince him he wasnít.

    Heís actually very much like Trump in this regard.
    As far as being right or wrong, you're right, I'm wrong.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #7463
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,356
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Only Nasty mocks people for being right while talking about how much smarter he is for being wrong.

    Itís truly incredible to see such a massive ego at work that he canít even admit heís wrong before his mind has to convince him he wasnít.

    Heís actually very much like Trump in this regard.
    I think he might be an even worse poster than Special. Absolutely pointless to engage other than to put him in his place (though he won't ever realize or admit that he's been put in his place) and have a little laugh or two.

  9. #7464
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, I didnt read your link, if Chinese documents reveal it to be the case then you are definitely right. Ease up, geez.

    Given your track record I expected some more of the same garbage. if its actual Chinese documents tho, yes, that's pretty damn solid.
    You mean my track record of being correct on this issue lol?

    Iíve never seen someone mock someone else so hard for proving them wrong.

    EDIT: I saw you admit I was right (letís see if this takes or if youíre back to doubting it tomorrow).

  10. #7465
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,159
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You mean my track record of being correct on this issue lol?
    Your track record of saying people saw a lot of urns, and its china duh, being the basis of you saying they are lying.

    You said unusually low numbers, but unless you can quantify what non unusually low numbers would have been, that's a meaningless statement on your part.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #7466
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,356
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, I didnt read your link, if Chinese documents reveal it to be the case then you are definitely right. Ease up, geez.

    Given your track record I expected some more of the same garbage. if its actual Chinese documents tho, yes, that's pretty damn solid.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ease up? Can it, dude. No one should be easing up on calling out your constant BS. Play victim all you want but you've 100% brought this upon yourself with all your ridiculous posturing.

    This post is simply another sign of how betrothed to China you are. Only Chinese documents that state they lied can get you to admit that maybe they lied. I mean: what's the matter? Did they not tell you this already on your precious CGTN?

  12. #7467
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,356
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your track record of saying people saw a lot of urns, and its china duh, being the basis of you saying they are lying.

    You said unusually low numbers, but unless you can quantify what non unusually low numbers would have been, that's a meaningless statement on your part.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Round and round we go.

  13. #7468
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your track record of saying people saw a lot of urns, and its china duh, being the basis of you saying they are lying.

    You said unusually low numbers, but unless you can quantify what non unusually low numbers would have been, that's a meaningless statement on your part.
    But... people DID see a lot of urns that turned out to be unreported deaths.

    I said letís see if you regress to disbelieving tomorrow. I was wrong. You are back to disbelieving 5 mins after I made that statement.

  14. #7469
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Nasty is over here like ďI admit you were right and I was wrong, but youíre an idiot for believing in the evidence that was correct and Iím a genius for disbelieving the evidenceĒ.
    Last edited by valade16; 12-04-2020 at 12:36 AM.

  15. #7470
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,061
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ease up? Can it, dude. No one should be easing up on calling out your constant BS. Play victim all you want but you've 100% brought this upon yourself with all your ridiculous posturing.

    This post is simply another sign of how betrothed to China you are. Only Chinese documents that state they lied can get you to admit that maybe they lied. I mean: what's the matter? Did they not tell you this already on your precious CGTN?
    I honestly donít even think Special is as slavishly devoted to Trump as he is to China. He wouldnít even believe China was lying unless China said so

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •